Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello I'm Creed Darkness

Creed-Darkness

Hello there i'm Creed (Hence the title!)

I stumbled across this webite earlier this week when looking for FMM news, since then I have been reading through many challenges people have done. Since then I decided to join up to the site and follow along and maybe "complete" some of the challenges by myelf.

A background - I currently live in North Wales and I share both Welsh and English nationalities although it's a 2v1 situation when it comes to where I was born aswell. I'm a massive Manchester City fan and i've supported them for around 15 years ago when they were back in the championship! So no... i'm not a plastic fan who only supports them because of their current success. I also have a season ticket at The Etihad and go to most home games... but enough about just me, let's look at FMM.

The 1st time I had FMH was back in 2011 when it was out on the PSP then 2 years later I bought a Kindle Fire and I decided that I would get FMH 2014 since then I have had the same kindle and have bought every FMM that has come out since. Every year I have done a Man City career and also a Wrexham FC one (They are currently in the Vanarama National League) because after City I also support them. But this year I might cast them aside and instead partake in a few of the challenges that are around. For example - The New Stadium Challenge or a 1k challenge. Although... there is one problem concerning that, let's just say i'm not the best FMM player around but at least im getting better. So basically if I do a challenge early on this year it may not be the most successful challenge around!

That's all really to do with me that would interest you.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all this year for challenges and more!

If there are any other people pretending to be me or making fun of anything I say it's not me

Edited by Creed-Darkness

Hi creed, its always good to welcome new members to Vibe. I hope you get the chance to post some of your careers on here. Always lots of advice if you are struggling as well from some of the pros on here. 

latest?cb=20160417005817

Welcome mate! We've got a celebrity on our site :);) 

You will see that we are a friendly bunch all willing to help you get the most out of FMM.

So out of interest, North-wales, isn't that a long ass drive to the Etihad stadium?

37 minutes ago, PriZe said:

latest?cb=20160417005817

Welcome mate! We've got a celebrity on our site :);) 

You will see that we are a friendly bunch all willing to help you get the most out of FMM.

So out of interest, North-wales, isn't that a long ass drive to the Etihad stadium?

It's around an hour and a half which tbh gives me some time for FMM!

added 0 minutes later
6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Welcome mate, hope to see you stick around :)

Thank you. I'm looking forward for the time ahead

44 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Hi creed, its always good to welcome new members to Vibe. I hope you get the chance to post some of your careers on here. Always lots of advice if you are struggling as well from some of the pros on here. 

Thanks I will post some careers on here at some point. I've also seen some of the advice, it's been helpful so far.

Welcome man! Looking forward to more careers by you. 

Just one problem, i support the other side of manchester HAHAHA but since you have started suppporting city so long ago, i guess you are pretty respectable! City has a real strong team atm and i guess they really deserve the title this season. 

As for you not being a very good FMM player, well you should see how i crashed out of the vibe olympics recently HAHA but dont worry man, there are many people here who will help you out along the way. 

Welcome mate, it's ace to see a new face wanting to get involved :) 

Croeso I Vibe

Hope we see plenty more from you and it's always nice to have another Welsh presence here on Vibe

32 minutes ago, Creed-Darkness best friend said:

Hello, this is Creed Darkness' bestie, how are you guys doing??da

ba

da

ba

ad

this website is bugged

Can we please do something about this. I'm here to have fun and don't want people to ruin this website