Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

5 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

Hi, there was no response to my earlier comment and i have found out that my loan listed player gets mysteriously un-loaned and there is no interested clubs

This is a known issue and is under review internally. Thanks for bringing it up and sorry I didn't reply earlier! A lot going on here today.

When you select an nationality to start a game and make a mistake you cant go back and change it before you set up the game, however you can change other options

When selecting the mode while first starting up the game, you can untick "Use stored manager details" to allow you to enter a new name or a new nationality.

just wanted to add, a player from my u20 team got promoted to the first team after he attended an international break. i didnt move him up, he just moved up himself XD talk about overconfidence hahaha 

6 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

just wanted to add, a player from my u20 team got promoted to the first team after he attended an international break. i didnt move him up, he just moved up himself XD talk about overconfidence hahaha 

What player/team was it? Did he turn 21 during the break so maybe is automatically promoted from the u20 team?

3 hours ago, aligempf said:

Cool, cool. Which team, NYCFC? Will spend some time trying to reproduce.

Surprised Pirlo isn't in but might be due to his retirement. Will ask about that too.

Seems strange that Pirlo isn’t on the game but Kaka is still with Orlando. The Brazilian played his last game a few weeks before Pirlo did.

Just now, aligempf said:

What player/team was it? Did he turn 21 during the break so maybe is automatically promoted from the u20 team?

oh sorry not u20 i meant reserve team, spurs, jack roles 18yo, he just got capped for cypriot

Just now, itimatpula said:

Seems strange that Pirlo isn’t on the game but Kaka is still with Orlando. The Brazilian played his last game a few weeks before Pirlo did.

Yeah we're looking at this internally. Looks like this is a bug rather than intentional.

1 minute ago, AleZacQue said:

oh sorry not u20 i meant reserve team, spurs, jack roles 18yo, he just got capped for cypriot

Great, thanks for the info. I'll look into it. Is this the first international break that it happened in?

Hello,

I have a problem, I can add every players to the scrapbook and I can click on "export" for each player but after, when I look the exported players, it doesn't work with all of them.

I would to know if it's a bug or I forgot something ? I couldn't find an answer...

Thank you in advance !

On 09/11/2017 at 13:14, samhardy said:

Once a reserve team player has been promoted they can't be demoted back

Just a quick point on this, I believe it's only players that are in on loan this is happening with, not all reserve players. If I'm wrong, please let me know!

5 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Yeah we're looking at this internally. Looks like this is a bug rather than intentional.

Great, thanks for the info. I'll look into it. Is this the first international break that it happened in?

yes, and his first 2 caps 

5 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Hello,

I have a problem, I can add every players to the scrapbook and I can click on "export" for each player but after, when I look the exported players, it doesn't work with all of them.

I would to know if it's a bug or I forgot something ? I couldn't find an answer...

Thank you in advance !

Which players in particular are missing? And which leagues do you have loaded?

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Which players in particular are missing? And which leagues do you have loaded?

I want to play with the mexican players (mexican league) when the MLS is loaded (but I only want to play with France, Spain, Italy, England and those players are missing) that's why I would to export them.  It works with some players and doesn't work with others, I don't know why !

3 minutes ago, Sicario said:

I want to play with the mexican players (mexican league) when the MLS is loaded (but I only want to play with France, Spain, Italy, England and those players are missing) that's why I would to export them.  It works with some players and doesn't work with others, I don't know why !

Can you tell me the name of one of the players that isn't working? I'll try and get it to happen over here so we can debug it.

39 minutes ago, aligempf said:

An example with the two players from the same team (Pachuca - mexican league) :

- Erick Aguirre I click on "export" then I see him like an exported player and I can use him in MyClub

- Erick Gutierrez I click on "export", I have a message that says the player has been exported but he isn't in the list of the exported players... so I can use him

And it's the same thing with others players and I can find why it works sometimes and sometimes no ...

Edited by Sicario

41 minutes ago, Sicario said:

An example with the two players from the same team (Pachuca - mexican league) :

- Erick Aguirre I click on "export" then I see him like an exported player and I can use him in MyClub

- Erick Gutierrez I click on "export", I have a message that says the player has been exported but he isn't in the list of the exported players... so I can use him

Hmm I can't get that to reproduce here. If you get the chance could you check in the files if the scrapbook players are being created?

If you're on iOS, plug your phone into your computer, open iTunes and on the apps section of the phone select FMM 2018, and there should be a file with the exported players' names at the start.

On Android, it's in the Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2018/normal/scrapbooks folder.

We already have an example internally and we're working on it. Thanks for bringing it up :)

Edited by aligempf

I noticed a couple of players with 0’s on match rating and -1’s on minutes played. Holiday-ed the match in question. Haven’t noticed on other matches.

1138F5E5-B1F3-4039-943D-E885AC61B505.png

12 minutes ago, itimatpula said:

I noticed a couple of players with 0’s on match rating and -1’s on minutes played. Holiday-ed the match in question. Haven’t noticed on other matches.

1138F5E5-B1F3-4039-943D-E885AC61B505.png

Aware of some oddities with ratings/stats when holidaying matches.

I don't know if you can call this a bug because it appeared last year and maybe due to females recently added

Screenshot_20171110-152124.thumb.jpg.55e40c62b4078dd1cbba01943d41177b.jpg

*edit* also poor English... 

Edited by sharaziuk
51 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Hmm I can't get that to reproduce here. If you get the chance could you check in the files if the scrapbook players are being created?

If you're on iOS, plug your phone into your computer, open iTunes and on the apps section of the phone select FMM 2018, and there should be a file with the exported players' names at the start.

On Android, it's in the Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2018/normal/scrapbooks folder.

We already have an example internally and we're working on it. Thanks for bringing it up :)

Thank you very much ! When will there be the first corrective update ?

3 hours ago, Twister045 said:

Another problem I found in FMM 17 (which may be linked) was the conditioning of AI players compared to human managed players. I found it easy to get my players to 95-100% condition for every game (even during the hectic Christmas period in England) yet the AI would struggle to get theirs to anything over 90%, especially if they had played a game 3 or 4 days earlier - and we’re talking top players with stamina of 15+. When checking AI squads straight after their simmed games the conditions of their players would typically be anywhere between 30-60%, yet my team straight after a game would be more around 70-80%. I’m not saying players should be 95-100% a few days after playing 90 mins but there should definitely be a better balance between AI and human teams. I’ve not played enough of FMM 18 yet to know if this is still an issue but will keep an eye out.

That's one of the things, if not the most annoying thing, about FMM17 AI management imo. The (new) game will go a long way and become massively harder if this specific issue's been dealt with. Haven't seen anything like it yet, and I hope we won't, but should definitely keep an eye out. 

Thanks for bringing that to our attention because it can really be a game killer. 

22 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I don't know if you can call this a bug because it appeared last year and maybe due to females recently added

Screenshot_20171110-152124.thumb.jpg.55e40c62b4078dd1cbba01943d41177b.jpg

*edit* also poor English... 

Thanks for bringing this up, got it logged now.

Found a little tiny bug...

On the transfer screen, whilst searching for a player. If you select 'value - then ANY' it changes the value to 'free' instead of 'ANY'.. Just a pain in the arse!!! Anyone else had this?

1 minute ago, Johnson2017 said:

Found a little tiny bug...

On the transfer screen, whilst searching for a player. If you select 'value - then ANY' it changes the value to 'free' instead of 'ANY'.. Just a pain in the arse!!! Anyone else had this?

arse u say XD a gunner hahahah pretty sure u feel that every week 

Loan buyout clauses are useless. I try to meet Gabriel Barbosa 25M buyout clause and I can't because Inter accept others clubs offers. 

I also sold Talisca for 36M and Besiktas has a 21M buyout clause. 

Screenshot_20171110-162020.png

20 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

arse u say XD a gunner hahahah pretty sure u feel that every week 

A gunner? I think not matey.. Pain in the arse... asin.. Pain in the bum... Asin IT IS ANNOYING... Try again sunshine

3 hours ago, aligempf said:

hi just an update, i demoted him back down and for his next caps he got promoted agian, i think its only happening to him or there is specific circumstances

transfer error .

when I choose a player to sell,
I select the transfer listed in the box
(so the color green) but not long ago back into black (like not sold)
how to handle it ??
Thx

Screenshot_2017-11-10-23-16-08-619_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2017-11-10-23-08-00-115_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Edited by Adhitamaindo
2 minutes ago, Adhitamaindo said:

transfer error .

when I choose a player to sell,
I select the transfer listed in the box
(so the color green) but not long ago back into black (like not sold)
how to handle it ??
Thx

yep same issue with me except mine is for loans