Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

2 minutes ago, LiverpoolFan said:

E8_BD221_E_31_C6_4_CFE_94_DB_3250_CBD724

Clicked on the link and the game froze. My save is now completely unplayable as I can’t advance beyond this point. 

This is known and we're working on it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Twister045 said:

Agree with the scorelines although I've found mine have calmed down in the last few games but will see how long that lasts. Also agree with the condition issue, auto-generated games seem to tire players way more than games played out in the match engine

I thought this was just me!! Thought i had a leaky defense.. However i too have noticed this die down a bit now

6 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I thought this was just me!! Thought i had a leaky defense.. However i too have noticed this die down a bit now

i mean look at that. 3rd in the league last season... and look at the goals for and against lol

23558011_555657891448569_1717295389_o.png

4 hours ago, Sharex15 said:

This has been a recurring issue and it still frustrates me. Didn't use formation in fmm 17/trying it this year and its still 6.0. I have very good players playing there bit can't get it to work

Ehya,but why?

1. Have noticed when selling/buying a player when transfer window is shut, I get daily confirmations that a transfer can now be completed- ______________set to buy____________. When transfer window opens again nothing happens but can't offer the player to clubs or make new bid for player.

2. When bidding for a player it will often say that a club has accepted a bid from another club but will let you make a new bid but there is no button to do this and again you can't make a new bid for the player. When the transfer window shuts it just says transfer cancelled. This only seems to happen with some players such as Naby Keita.

That's all I've found for now

On 11/13/2017 at 10:53, aligempf said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/07/premier-league-clubs-transfer-window-before-start-season

Have you downloaded the 9.0.1 update? We believe this is fixed on the update.

Has the transfer completed? Including all bids being accepted, contract accepted and a work permit for the player?

This hasn't been fixed. I'm on 9.01. transfers has been pending for 8 months. Ought to go tru in the Jan window . Way past that now still hanging 

Im getting this save error, but the thing is I haven't touched anything, the auto saves work fine but I want to create a club and this means that my create a club becomes auto save and will no longer be able to load my main game.

I don't want to start again as im top with Edinburgh City :D

Screenshot_2017-11-14-18-02-23.png

29 minutes ago, amblors said:

This hasn't been fixed. I'm on 9.01. transfers has been pending for 8 months. Ought to go tru in the Jan window . Way past that now still hanging 

Does the game crash for you ?

Got repetition of transfers and failed transfers. Also, when someone try’s to buy out a player, and cannot as they are not big enough, it’s still appears as a futures transfer. Then when the window closes I get spammed with the same notification. 

Notification spam also occurs when a player on your shortlist retires.

3782435A-9AD4-483B-BE7E-B7C28B2E8D3E.jpeg

17 minutes ago, sduncan0312 said:

Got repetition of transfers and failed transfers. Also, when someone try’s to buy out a player, and cannot as they are not big enough, it’s still appears as a futures transfer. Then when the window closes I get spammed with the same notification. 

Notification spam also occurs when a player on your shortlist retires.

3782435A-9AD4-483B-BE7E-B7C28B2E8D3E.jpeg

AN UPDATE (9.0.2) IS OUT IN PLAYSTORE....  HOPE EVERYTHING IS FIXED IN THIS ONE... ATLEAST NO MORE CRASHES... 

Edited by johnvibe77
25 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

AN UPDATE (9.0.2) IS OUT IN PLAYSTORE....  HOPE EVERYTHING IS FIXED IN THIS ONE... ATLEAST NO MORE CRASHES... 

Was this not yesterday? I had an update, but this hasn’t helped this issue. It’s not really game breaking, just an annoyance. 

1 hour ago, johnvibe77 said:

9.02 fixed repetitive and uncompleted transfers. Thanks

1 hour ago, sduncan0312 said:

Was this not yesterday? I had an update, but this hasn’t helped this issue. It’s not really game breaking, just an annoyance. 

No this is 0.2 that was 0.1 .. this fixes most of the issues makes game playable.

Not sure if a bug, but some wage demands seem a bit high? Keinan Davis wants to move to a bigger club (even though I just finished second in EPL and he didn’t exactly set the world on fire ?) and he’s demanding £135k and a big club release, from his current 7k? I had another 19 year old (Barco) who demanded the same thing. 

EC2D57C4-A079-47DD-BE0D-C7AF736DD982.jpeg

4 hours ago, johnvibe77 said:

It didn't fix 2nd transfer window ending around 17th august

4 minutes ago, amblors said:

The Premier League window shuts now before the season starts, I assume that's that? 

1 hour ago, amblors said:

It just dawned on me that it's right as EPL clubs have agreed to end transfers before the season starts. No wonder games began much later not the 2nd week as is usual

2 hours ago, andysjfc said:

Game is pretty unplayable in its current guise!

95AC01D3-470F-4E02-87EA-B6BE87EDC417.png

17E20D2B-9DE2-4C7B-990B-6FA487FDDE62.png

The high scoreline issue still persist .. but game doesn't crashes anymore and no transfer loop issue anymore.

Found the game to be fairly bug free, apart from the transfer list bug and I found Kelvin Leerdam has a broken profile.

I also found the game to be very sensitive when own goals are scored and a shot taking the smallest deflection would go down as an own goal. Not sure about this one but would like clarification