Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

Hi, nt sure if this is a bug, but i have been getting injuries to my team without any emails sent to me, so on matchday i realise my team has an injury without being notified before even after i went through to check, i dont see any notification

13 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

I had something very similar mate and I almost abandoned my game as it was infuriating as you say, until he got injured and there board cancelled the transfer that stopped the messages.

Same here. I had to ditch that save and start a new save -_-

added 0 minutes later
13 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

I had something very similar mate and I almost abandoned my game as it was infuriating as you say, until he got injured and there board cancelled the transfer that stopped the messages.

Same here. I had to ditch that save and start a new save -_-

2 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

My board are disappointed at my youth promotions?

Screenshot_20171117-142005.png

Screenshot_20171117-141956.png

Not playing 2018 yet, but the board getting upset about youth players being signed happened in 2017 too. Strange that your overall rating is less than every single individual one though.

Possible suggestion for the next update....

Is there any way it can be changed, so that when you press 'tactics' in a game.. it loads up straight away. Getting fed up of pressing 'tactic' to make a sub.. then it not opening till another 10minutes of game play has gone. Trying to get a sub on in the 67th minute, then not being able to load the screen till the bloody 77th minute! Good have scored a winner in that time!

2 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Is there any way it can be changed, so that when you press 'tactics' in a game.. it loads up straight away. Getting fed up of pressing 'tactic' to make a sub.. then it not opening till another 10minutes of game play has gone. Trying to get a sub on in the 67th minute, then not being able to load the screen till the bloody 77th minute! Good have scored a winner in that time!

the reason it took so long was that play hasnt been stopped, just like in real life if the play isnt stop, the sub cant be made, i guess ur just unlucky, shouldnt take 10 min

2 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

the reason it took so long was that play hasnt been stopped, just like in real life if the play isnt stop, the sub cant be made, i guess ur just unlucky, shouldnt take 10 min

No i get that mate. But there have been so many times where i have pressed it. Then the ball goes out, game carries on. Then i end up having to press it again as it cancels it!

13 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

There isn't much more infuriating than noticing an issue and pressing tactics to attempt to solve it but while you wait the AI magically capitalise on that weakness. 

18 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

No i get that mate. But there have been so many times where i have pressed it. Then the ball goes out, game carries on. Then i end up having to press it again as it cancels it!

i see, dont press tactics, click on ur team on the top of the screen, the tactics button doesnt always 'click', whereass for me the team button at the top always work instantly

59 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Not playing 2018 yet, but the board getting upset about youth players being signed happened in 2017 too. Strange that your overall rating is less than every single individual one though.

Yeah..not sure why they're disappointed

6 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Another thing I noticed..the unread count in my news section doesn't match how many unread news stories I have

That's not an issue, it's the news filter.

3 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

My board are disappointed at my youth promotions?

Baffles me too. Isn't promoting youth players and giving these kids a chance in the first team one of the very fundamentals of sustaining a financially healthy club? It's something every club or manager should strive for imo and definitely not something that should be condemned by the silly board. 

Pls fix this SI. 

3 hours ago, tigerseye6 said:

Every release tons of bugs, what's wrong with you sigames? I won't buy this game till bugs will be fixed

Understood, and can't disagree. It's simply how things stand atm. But the more people report bugs the faster they're dealt with and fixed so you can play your bug free game. You should thank us :P

42 minutes ago, Ashez said:

There isn't much more infuriating than noticing an issue and pressing tactics to attempt to solve it but while you wait the AI magically capitalise on that weakness. 

You feel my pain brother :(

33 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

i see, dont press tactics, click on ur team on the top of the screen, the tactics button doesnt always 'click', whereass for me the team button at the top always work instantly

I will try this. But at the same time, i shouldn't have too lol! I should be able to press tactics.. It loads straight away, i can make any changes i want, and THEN when the ball goes out of play, the changes take place. 

22 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Baffles me too. Isn't promoting youth players and giving these kids a chance in the first team one of the very fundamentals of sustaining a financially healthy club? It's something every club or manager should strive for imo and definitely not something that should be condemned by the silly board. 

Pls fix this SI. 

Maybe the board doesn't like the player due to his PA?

21 minutes ago, amblors said:

Why is there no "immediate loan back" when making a bid for a player

There is, it’s a drip down? Though I don’t think that you can loan back during the January transfer window? 

Just now, sduncan0312 said:

There is, it’s a drip down? Though I don’t think that you can loan back during the January transfer window? 

OK thanks