Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

3 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Another thing I noticed..the unread count in my news section doesn't match how many unread news stories I have

That will be the filters you have set.

added 0 minutes later
19 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

I had something very similar mate and I almost abandoned my game as it was infuriating as you say, until he got injured and there board cancelled the transfer that stopped the messages.

Should be fixed in 9.0.3

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

That will be the filters you have set.

added 0 minutes later

Should be fixed in 9.0.3

Hi Alari, can you help to confirm if there is a bug where notification for injuries are not showing up, it keeps happening to me and ill get a surprise every other match day

Just now, AleZacQue said:

Hi Alari, can you help to confirm if there is a bug where notification for injuries are not showing up, it keeps happening to me and ill get a surprise every other match day

Not heard anything about this from anyone else to be honest. Do you have a save where this has happened?

I found a serious bug about fighting bids. Bayern and Leverkusen offer 39M for André Horta. I asked 40M. Leverkusen withdraw but bayern accepted. BUT for some reason Bayern made a duplicate offer, 39M, I rejected and negociate the fighting bid to 43M. Bayern accepted again but when I opened it shows the very first bid with both clubs offering 39M. I had to renegotiate and Bayern offered 47M, final offered. I accepted but it got stuck. When I checked the player details it shows both 39M offers. And the transfer fails with the end of transfer window. This happened before with another player of mine. 

Also, I was in a fighting bid with a player and I offered 12.5M. He accepted me but I only paid 7.5M, the first offer I made.. 

Screenshot_20171117-124801.png

Screenshot_20171117-125755.png

Screenshot_20171117-125805.png

Screenshot_20171117-131147.png

Screenshot_20171117-132119.png

Screenshot_20171117-133029.png

1 minute ago, zaangie said:

I found a serious bug about fighting bids. Bayern and Leverkusen offer 39M for André Horta. I asked 40M. Leverkusen withdraw but bayern accepted. BUT for some reason Bayern made a duplicate offer, 39M, I rejected and negociate the fighting bid to 43M. Bayern accepted again but when I opened it shows the very first bid with both clubs offering 39M. I had to renegotiate and Bayern offered 47M, final offered. I accepted but it got stuck. When I checked the player details it shows both 39M offers. And the transfer fails with the end of transfer window. This happened before with another player of mine. 

Also, I was in a fighting bid with a player and I offered 12.5M. He accepted me but I only paid 7.5M, the first offer I made.. 

Screenshot_20171117-124801.png

Screenshot_20171117-125755.png

Screenshot_20171117-125805.png

Screenshot_20171117-131147.png

Screenshot_20171117-132119.png

Screenshot_20171117-133029.png

That looks like an odd one, can we get a save from Jan 12 please?

added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, AleZacQue said:

yes, how do i send it over

Please zip it and mail to help@sega.co.uk, letting them know I asked for it.

1 minute ago, Alari said:

I only have the autosave from Jan 22. Is that ok ? 

6 minutes ago, Alari said:

added 0 minutes later

Please zip it and mail to help@sega.co.uk, letting them know I asked for it.

sorry i do not know where to extract my save, i search the fmm files and cant find it, maybe you can help me on this thank you

4 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

sorry i do not know where to extract my save, i search the fmm files and cant find it, maybe you can help me on this thank you

iOS: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-mobile-2018/145_ios/ios-how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r499/

Android: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-mobile-2018/146_android/android-how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r477/

Hope this helps!

50 minutes ago, Alari said:

Not heard anything about this from anyone else to be honest. Do you have a save where this has happened?

It' happening to me too on ver 9.03

5 minutes ago, zaangie said:

@Alari I've managed to replicate the bug. This time I have the save in the day I got the duplicate offer. Do you prefer this one? 

Screenshot_20171117-143249.png

Screenshot_20171117-143833.png

Screenshot_20171117-143841.png

Screenshot_20171117-143932.png

Do you have a save from the day before this at all? That would be ideal. If not the one with the duplicate please.

17 minutes ago, Alari said:

Do you have a save from the day before this at all? That would be ideal. If not the one with the duplicate please.

The original one no. But when the bug reproduced yes. I'll send that one. 

Injury notifications not showing up since the last update, and when I try to buy a player by exchanging my player nothing happens except future transfer of my player to the club I'm negotiating with.

IMG_0358.thumb.PNG.f07bf3b6194f304acd3b23e3eac28f73.PNG#1: news reports that "Hector Villalba deal falls through." There has been no activity on the player and he has 2 years left on his contract.

#2: My Atlanta United team is in first place with 10 to play...and board thinks that "you should be performing slightly better..." are they kidding? When we lost a recent match and fell to 2nd, the board expressed "disappointment" in my performance!

IMG_0357.thumb.PNG.ea3c9bd2e504247df5139763ad01ed1d.PNG

33 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

why is it unrealistic, matching real life inflation

..............no team is gonna pay 83 million pounds for gelson martins inflation or not..

1 minute ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

..............no team is gonna pay 83 million pounds for gelson martins inflation or not..

no u are not getting the point, in ur game he developed into a 4star or more player, he has the potential, and why dont u show us a scout report of him and his stats, that will prove it i hope

1 minute ago, AleZacQue said:

no u are not getting the point, in ur game he developed into a 4star or more player, he has the potential, and why dont u show us a scout report of him and his stats, that will prove it i hope

This was at the beginning...look at the date..he hasn't developed into anything yet

3 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

IMG-20171117-WA0008.jpg

1 hour ago, HH McCool said:

IMG_0358.thumb.PNG.f07bf3b6194f304acd3b23e3eac28f73.PNG#1: news reports that "Hector Villalba deal falls through." There has been no activity on the player and he has 2 years left on his contract.

#2: My Atlanta United team is in first place with 10 to play...and board thinks that "you should be performing slightly better..." are they kidding? When we lost a recent match and fell to 2nd, the board expressed "disappointment" in my performance!

IMG_0357.thumb.PNG.ea3c9bd2e504247df5139763ad01ed1d.PNG

Think the first one of these could be bids that came in as the window was closing and it's a news issue?

Second one, we are aware of some MLS expectation issues, similar exists in Australia.

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, zaangie said:

The original one no. But when the bug reproduced yes. I'll send that one. 

Thanks!

Although this is not really a bug, Atlanta United is shown as playing their matches at Bobby Dodd stadium instead of their brand new 71,000 seat enclosed Mercedes Benz Stadium. Do you think that they could change that when an update is done? Thanks.