Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

11 hours ago, gnotian said:

can’t be sure if this has been posted.

had saved up a shortlist from Game1 but while trying to load it in Game2, nothing came up. 

anyone elee having this issue? a pain to re-create new shortlist for every new save game.

Now I know real life is going crazy in the transfer market but the wages and valuations are massively over the top in my opinion. I can accept messi or neymar asking for 500k but half my team wants it. 

3 hours ago, Alari said:

Have you got a save for this, please?

Yes I will send it over (think it’s a week or 2 before the best XI was announced). I think it’s due to the fact I do not have a recognised left back in the squad! I play 3CBs. Looks like the best XI has tried to use a formation that’s not compatible with my squad. 

43 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

Although this is not really a bug, Atlanta United is shown as playing their matches at Bobby Dodd stadium instead of their brand new 71,000 seat enclosed Mercedes Benz Stadium. Do you think that they could change that when an update is done? Thanks.

Thanks, believe this was due to it being set as a future move in the database (which we don't support). Will likely be fixed in the winter transfer update that usually comes a month or so after the next window closes.

added 0 minutes later
46 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Injuries dont show up in news

Think we worked out the injuries in news thing, looks like it was a knock on to a crash fix, having a look now.

6 hours ago, sduncan0312 said:

There is, it’s a drip down? Though I don’t think that you can loan back during the January transfer window? 

OK thanks 

Didn't have these issues on 9.02

Injuries don't show up in messages 

I have a transfer stuck, made a bid for a player together with dortmund. No feedback on the bid, can only rescout the player. (Had this problem just with the one player all other bids behaved normally)

Edited by amblors

I've won the manager of the year award twice. But when I checked my achievements by the start of the fourth season, the special one achievement had not been unlocked.

Screenshot_20171117-214901.png

Screenshot_20171117-214935.png

Was playing my Celtic save and went to make a change, can’t remember if it was at half time or not and then all of a sudden it simulates to full time and doesn’t allow me to leave the game and have to restart the game. Also the score says 2-0 when the actual game ended 4-1.

529AEF0F-0BB0-49D2-B4B1-158DF2FB7FBD.thumb.png.aea0d69dd70be454f6b6a3727441ea59.png

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Was playing my Celtic save and went to make a change, can’t remember if it was at half time or not and then all of a sudden it simulates to full time and doesn’t allow me to leave the game and have to restart the game. Also the score says 2-0 when the actual game ended 4-1.

529AEF0F-0BB0-49D2-B4B1-158DF2FB7FBD.thumb.png.aea0d69dd70be454f6b6a3727441ea59.png

That happened to me once in fmm17 when I minimize the app when was processing at half time. 

12 hours ago, Alari said:

Thanks, believe this was due to it being set as a future move in the database (which we don't support). Will likely be fixed in the winter transfer update that usually comes a month or so after the next window closes.

added 0 minutes later

Think we worked out the injuries in news thing, looks like it was a knock on to a crash fix, having a look now.

thank god, cant wait for the next update

3 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Yep..

Screenshot_20171118-101428.png

Screenshot_20171118-101449.png

Screenshot_20171118-101413.png

Screenshot_20171118-101421.png

happens to me too, esp naby keita wanting to leave, and it keeps saying that fans are shocked, i wonder how many times fans can be shocked over same old boring news

Idk if this is a bug or just database error but why is LAFC in the game? They haven't begun playing and think only have 2 players signed in real life . In FMM they have a bunch of non gray (real players) plus the league they are in just says lower leagues like the US clubs were in before MLS was added .. Is this some future addition ? Just odd they aren't fully formed yet but in game seem to be with Bradley as manager and real players?? Will the league change from lower league to MLS ??? Plus how does an expansion team get Excellent/Great for Training/Youth having no history/games played to go by ??

IMG_3898.thumb.PNG.30b4d6d1903e33b4d846506677c91bca.PNG

IMG_3899.thumb.PNG.d59886768e531b71e6cd82543a03adaf.PNGIMG_3900.thumb.PNG.9bd5330ded2af741c47db7e4ade4590c.PNG

IMG_3901.thumb.PNG.fa8dc0006ed95941d0e744b517612e00.PNG

IMG_3902.thumb.PNG.c31dc986d9d978a442dfdb3325369401.PNG

Edited by DIRECTFX
Add pics
49 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

oh stats as in his history playing, apprearances and goals and assist and previous ratings, but i get ur point

This was my first season..THE first season when you start a new game and last season for sporting he scored 6 goals..so yeah you get my point

1 minute ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

This was my first season..THE first season when you start a new game and last season for sporting he scored 6 goals..so yeah you get my point

ahhh dat makes sense

1 hour ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

They got him for 25.5m..more unrealistic transfer fees. (This time way too low considering his value and how he's developed)

Screenshot_20171118-134156.png

Screenshot_20171118-135037.png

Screenshot_20171118-135052.png

You aren't the AI,we already have UNREALISTIC transfers in real life e.g Neymar.

The A.I needs him,not you,paying 25m for him isn't unrealistic.China payed 60m for Oscar that hasn't been developing under conte last season.

48 minutes ago, haykay said:

You aren't the AI,we already have UNREALISTIC transfers in real life e.g Neymar.

The A.I needs him,not you,paying 25m for him isn't unrealistic.China payed 60m for Oscar that hasn't been developing under conte last season.

It's unrealistic because of the price compared to his value. His value is WAAAAY higher than 25 million. Is it realistic to sell a player worth 90M for 25M??? Your points about irl transfers have ZERO correlation to my screenshots or what I'm trying to point out.

11 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

It's unrealistic because of the price compared to his value. His value is WAAAAY higher than 25 million. Is it realistic to sell a player worth 90M for 25M??? Your points about irl transfers have ZERO correlation to my screenshots or what I'm trying to point out.

If he wanted to leave the club, or was transfer listed, this leads to lower transfer fees. Also if he wasn’t deemed a requirement to the club anymore this too would have dropped the price. 

I have had teams consistently low ball offers to me for players if they’re on the transfer list. 

Eg. 23. Year old striker, wanted to leave to advance his career, so I placed him on the list / offered him at 30mill which was His value. Then Dortmund, Bayern and Sevilla Kept offering me between 4.5 - 10.5 mill. 

1 minute ago, sduncan0312 said:

If he wanted to leave the club, or was transfer listed, this leads to lower transfer fees. Also if he wasn’t deemed a requirement to the club anymore this too would have dropped the price. 

I have had teams consistently low ball offers to me for players if they’re on the transfer list. 

Eg. 23. Year old striker, wanted to leave to advance his career, so I placed him on the list / offered him at 30mill which was His value. Then Dortmund, Bayern and Sevilla Kept offering me between 4.5 - 10.5 mill. 

A difference in 50 million plus? From value to actual sale price? For a player with that ability/potential seems unrealistic.

1 hour ago, haykay said:

u must understand the point hes tryign to make, look at the players history and stats, in real life if hes putting out these numbers, his price would be so inflated, but in his save atleti got him for a mere 25 mil which is too little and to back this up his value is 83 mil. the inconsistency of the ai... the only way i would think this is possible is that hes trying to force a move, but i would understand if its from a small club to a huge club, but napoli to atleti... im pretty sure that if i tried to get him, it would be a bidding war or napoli wouldnt let him go for so cheap, maybe @ADNANJANUZAJMOYES could tell us his valuation before the transfer

4 minutes ago, sduncan0312 said:

Also the example in your game proves my point. The price you get should be less than the value...but not THAT much less..What I'm trying to say is its not realistic for the price to be so low

2 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

u must understand the point hes tryign to make, look at the players history and stats, in real life if hes putting out these numbers, his price would be so inflated, but in his save atleti got him for a mere 25 mil which is too little and to back this up his value is 83 mil. the inconsistency of the ai... the only way i would think this is possible is that hes trying to force a move, but i would understand if its from a small club to a huge club, but napoli to atleti... im pretty sure that if i tried to get him, it would be a bidding war or napoli wouldnt let him go for so cheap, maybe @ADNANJANUZAJMOYES could tell us his valuation before the transfer

It's in the first screenshot