Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

Shows that I've made a bid for my own player when I offered him out to clubs

Edit*: I also noticed that west Brom made an undisclosed bid.. shouldn't I be able to see it since I'm making the sale??

Screenshot_20171118-205804.png

Edited by ADNANJANUZAJMOYES
5 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

It's unrealistic because of the price compared to his value. His value is WAAAAY higher than 25 million. Is it realistic to sell a player worth 90M for 25M??? Your points about irl transfers have ZERO correlation to my screenshots or what I'm trying to point out.

Also worth checking how long is left on his contract - this has a HUGE effect.

If you doubt this look at certain Arsenal players in real-life who are rumoured to be leaving in January for 30m when they're valued at far higher normally ...

26 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Shows that I've made a bid for my own player when I offered him out to clubs

Edit*: I also noticed that west Brom made an undisclosed bid.. shouldn't I be able to see it since I'm making the sale??

Screenshot_20171118-205804.png

Would you mind emailing me the save so I  can take a look (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - also what game version are you on? #workingwhilewatchingfootball

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Also, injuries not showing up

If you mean the news - I thiink we found an issue preventing some injury news appearing and that will be  patched next week all being well.

1 hour ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Clubs interested in my players but never bid..and then all these always pop up after deadline day.

Screenshot_20171118-195423.png

This has been fixed internally - I  thought it made the last hot-fix, but it might be waiting on the next  one to make it into the wild ...  sorry for any inconvenience

11 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Yep..

Screenshot_20171118-101428.png

Screenshot_20171118-101449.png

Screenshot_20171118-101413.png

Screenshot_20171118-101421.png

Would you mind emailing that save to me please (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and indicating in the email  the issue so I can fix it, thanks :D

3 hours ago, FerdiD said:

My Fenerbahçe career stopped in June 6, 2022 and it is not continuing. What should I do? I really want to continue to my career

Email the save to marc.vaughan@sigames.com - indicate thats going on and I'll do my best to get it working again for you, sorry for any inconvenience.

Here is a bug i just encountered. i signed my star striker, Josef Martinez, to a new contract. his profile states that he is "adjusting to his new club."

IMG_0361.thumb.PNG.aa965ca339a943c34a60d49c6f035542.PNG

I understand that this is a known bug, but i am posting this just for laughs. My first year expansion team, Atlanta United, won the Supporter's Cup (regular season title) and the MLS Cup (official league champions)...and the board "feel you should be performing slightly better in your role as manager." I wonder if they are going to sack me? :-)

IMG_0362.thumb.PNG.12b66c08383045d95cc1483f3932d151.PNG

4 hours ago, HH McCool said:

Yet another bug. My "Contract Renewal Shortlist" shows "8 players found," but none are listed:

IMG_0363.thumb.PNG.ff9d84648e7c12e09bed31c88ba238da.PNG

Just role the page and they will appear..your page is 2/1 thats why

I’ve just finished the first season and won the Championship as Aston Villa. However the end of season round up has Leeds as the winner (they came 4th).

6045E38A-FC6E-4E98-8297-6A7E64E222E6.png

51CF6522-E76B-44F3-8D2E-363E8A3ADC84.png

5 hours ago, HH McCool said:

Here is a bug i just encountered. i signed my star striker, Josef Martinez, to a new contract. his profile states that he is "adjusting to his new club."

IMG_0361.thumb.PNG.aa965ca339a943c34a60d49c6f035542.PNG

How long has he been at your club? - can I have a copy of that save pretty please? (marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

39 minutes ago, Meestercat said:

I’ve just finished the first season and won the Championship as Aston Villa. However the end of season round up has Leeds as the winner (they came 4th).

6045E38A-FC6E-4E98-8297-6A7E64E222E6.png

51CF6522-E76B-44F3-8D2E-363E8A3ADC84.png

Do you have a save from before the season update which I could take a look at please?

5 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

How long has he been at your club? - can I have a copy of that save pretty please? (marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

Hi Marc, unfortunately, i am way past that save. sorry. This is the 2018-19 season and Martinez is an original team member. he requested a new contract and, since he won the league scoring title last season, and, since i wanted to eliminate his big club release clause, i was happy to oblige.

11 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Do you have a save from before the season update which I could take a look at please?

Yep, I should have that save at that exact point. I’ll send it to you tomorrow when I can get onto a PC.

Having trouble selling players, if more than one club bids for a player it seems if I accept one nothing happens. I had 2 clubs bid for Jonathan Tah, one for £85m and another for £113m, I accepted the £113m then had no further news and in cpntract it just shows the £85m in offers weeks after the bid. This isn't the first time it has happened. Can sell players fine if its just one club bidding but if multiple the player never actually leaves.

16 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

Hi Marc, unfortunately, i am way past that save. sorry. This is the 2018-19 season and Martinez is an original team member. he requested a new contract and, since he won the league scoring title last season, and, since i wanted to eliminate his big club release clause, i was happy to oblige.

That's alright thanks for replying - I 'think' I might have worked out the issue and a prototype fix will be in the next update, but obviously its unproven until we have a test case to work with.

(the good news is that its probably fixed, the bad news is its a text error where it should be giving you a warning that the player isn't playing to his entire ability - in this case it should probably be saying something like "Recuperating" or  "Slacking" or whatever depending on the circumstances ... so he's probably 'off peak' in terms of performance, that being said an off-peak star player can still be awesome ;) )

Edited by Marc Vaughan
17 minutes ago, Doggus said:

Having trouble selling players, if more than one club bids for a player it seems if I accept one nothing happens. I had 2 clubs bid for Jonathan Tah, one for £85m and another for £113m, I accepted the £113m then had no further news and in cpntract it just shows the £85m in offers weeks after the bid. This isn't the first time it has happened. Can sell players fine if its just one club bidding but if multiple the player never actually leaves.

Can you throw me your save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll take a look - sorry for any inconvenience.

PS - Please mention in the email what the issue is as I'm getting a few different saves from people.
PPS - I'm heading out to play football in 30 minutes (its 2:30pm here) so won't be looking at saves until this evening - around midnight UK time.

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Also I have just had it where I was asked if I wanted a rich businessman to take over, said yes but heard nothing more about it and in the shop its still available for purchase.

2 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Had a chance to name my new stadium..name change didn't update after my stadium change (capacity did but name did not)

Had this same issue. 

On 11/13/2017 at 05:10, Alari said:

We want to track this down but it is proving tricky. If you have a save from just before the season update for the season where stats don't get saved that would be brilliant. We saw it once in testing but could not find a route to reproduce.

Yes I do have a save of about 12 games before the season ends would this help?