Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

16 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That's alright thanks for replying - I 'think' I might have worked out the issue and a prototype fix will be in the next update, but obviously its unproven until we have a test case to work with.

(the good news is that its probably fixed, the bad news is its a text error where it should be giving you a warning that the player isn't playing to his entire ability - in this case it should probably be saying something like "Recuperating" or  "Slacking" or whatever depending on the circumstances ... so he's probably 'off peak' in terms of performance, that being said an off-peak star player can still be awesome ;) )

ps just wondering when the next update is coming

I hv been stuck here in my save and it's very annoying bkus I started this save VCL... Whenever I try to reply the transfer it get stuck.... I can't pass and I hv restarted my phone severally still same issue 

Screenshot_2017-11-20-11-45-24.png

58 minutes ago, oformartins said:

I hv been stuck here in my save and it's very annoying bkus I started this save VCL... Whenever I try to reply the transfer it get stuck.... I can't pass and I hv restarted my phone severally still same issue 

Was the game last saved before the 9.0.3 update? This issue has been fixed by the update but if the save was from before then I think it has already been corrupted.

I have a few bugs, they’ve probably been posted already 

1) players stats from previous year not saving on their history (goals assists etc)

2) so many disallowed goals

3)concede so many late goals, I understand this may be tactial instead of a bug

21 minutes ago, Joshua_DFC said:

1) players stats from previous year not saving on their history (goals assists etc)

Have you had this since the 9.0.3 update?

Do people report bugs in the official SI Forum as well as here? I only ask as on first impressions, it appears that the SI developers are quite active in their engagement with this community (which is cool).

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
4 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Do people report bugs in the official SI Forum as well as here? I only ask as on first impressions, it appears that the SI developers are quite active in their engagement with this community (which is cool).

A bit of both in general. :) I think the important bit is that they're getting recognised and fixed one way or another though.

The bug list here is a bit of an echo chamber which is unfortunate, but there are definitely a few more "is this a bug?" posts which I think people would feel out of place posting on the official forums, no matter how bug-like they seem.

9 hours ago, sduncan0312 said:

Had this same issue. 

Do you have a save just before you set the name? - also which devices are you chaps using (and game version) ...

55 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I wander around a fair bit to try and ensure that we find and fix as many issues as possible .. "if you've got a problem and you can't find them" ... 

(yeah I grew up with the A-Team what can I say ;) )

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Sharex15 said:

I don't know if this bug has been reported before but I don't get news of injuries

This will be fixed in the next update

4 hours ago, oformartins said:

Please throw me the save game and I'll take a look and see if I can't fix it for you (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - ps please explain the issue in the email.

added 0 minutes later
9 hours ago, lilgwanz said:

Yes I do have a save of about 12 games before the season ends would this help? 

May well do - that'd be awesome :D

5 hours ago, AleZacQue said:

ps just wondering when the next update is coming

We're doing what we call 'hot-fixes' at present - the gist of which is we collate a number of issues from the community, fix them and get it tested and out as promptly as possible .. we don't have a 'fixed' timeline for these as we try and keep things dynamic and as prompt as possible (but hopefully within the next week).

I'm hopeful that by December most issues will be sorted and then we'll go onto a slower update cycle with releases roughly once a month and encapsulating mainly gameplay tweaks and such.

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Do you have a save just before you set the name? - also which devices are you chaps using (and game version) ...

Don't have the save just before I set the name no..but latest update, Samsung galaxy s8

8 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Don't have the save just before I set the name no..but latest update, Samsung galaxy s8

Ok that's a shame but perfectly understandable - I think QA have an S8 in their lab, I'll see if we can reproduce this here.

Just browsing through the in-app store and sugar daddy features twice, once on page 2, and again on page 6

Not so much of a bug, but still ?

Edited by NucleusNT

If you left 17 open in the background and it ran out of memory, the app would reload once opened again. 18 crashes and refuses to reload. My Galaxy S7 is now reporting this:Screenshot_20171120-224246.thumb.png.09b2ed0e0ccb33e76618ed42bad83bb4.png

Not sure what can be done with this? 

On 11/19/2017 at 20:25, Doggus said:

Also I have just had it where I was asked if I wanted a rich businessman to take over, said yes but heard nothing more about it and in the shop its still available for purchase.

If you have the save before I'd be very interested in seeing it?

(if you have the save after then email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I can verify that the unlock occurred and help trigger it again for you)

2 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

If you left 17 open in the background and it ran out of memory, the app would reload once opened again. 18 crashes and refuses to reload. My Galaxy S7 is now reporting this:Screenshot_20171120-224246.thumb.png.09b2ed0e0ccb33e76618ed42bad83bb4.png

Not sure what can be done with this? 

What page did you leave it open on? - we are putting in some changes to how it shares resources with other apps as the newest Android OS seems to play slightly differently to older ones and that might help this (and battery life generally).

I just encountered a really weird bug. My player get injured all of a sudden without me knowing. He was fit in the last game and did not get injured

IMG_0342.PNG

IMG_0343.PNG

IMG_0344.PNG

IMG_0345.PNG

IMG_0341.PNG

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before (sorry, 18 pages is a lot to read) but while managing FC Porto I keep demoting three players to the B team but after a short while they pop back into the main squad. I've started a career from scratch twice but it's always the same three players:

• Alan Bidi
  • Oleg Rabsomething (romanian defender)
  • Halsomething Chickasomething (moroccan AM)

Has this happened for anyone else?

Just now, Archie Graveluth said:

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before (sorry, 18 pages is a lot to read) but while managing FC Porto I keep demoting three players to the B team but after a short while they pop back into the main squad. I've started a career from scratch twice but it's always the same three players:

• Alan Bidi
  • Oleg Rabsomething (romanian defender)
  • Halsomething Chickasomething (moroccan AM)

Has this happened for anyone else?

Yes, it is known. They got auto promote when they go to international team

Good. So hopefully it will be solved soon. Getting tired of always demoting them. Sometimes I don't notice them right away and that keeps them from getting game time with the B team. Thanks for the quick reply!

1 hour ago, Giorgi said:

Not a bug but is anyone else experiencing a slower game speed? For example, switching tabs is taking like half a sec longer etc?

Which pages are you finding this on and what device and database/league setup are you using?

(if you're running multiple leagues with expanded divisions then there are a LOT more players in 18 than 17 - around double the amount, but moving between pages shouldn't be slower)

This is starting getting unplayable. It's just not this duplicate bid that stuck the transfer anymore. I got triple 100M for a player and accepted. In his perfil it shows diferentes offers and the end nothing happened. I kept the player. 

Screenshot_20171121-162725.png

Screenshot_20171120-170236.png

Screenshot_20171120-171104.png

Edited by zaangie