Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

7 hours ago, zaangie said:

Don't see that as a bug. 

I get you but I don't understand why the goalkeeper is passing the ball to the opposing team for their kickoff when he's nowhere near his goal

Hi guys, sorry to bother you with my poor english, hope you will understand but I need you.
On FMM 18:

When I start a game, a few days later; generally around 6-7 July, there is still not 1, not 2 but 4-5 players who want to leave for a bigger club.

Is this is normal that 5 players ask for leave?

Then, no matter the team i take, there are always 5-6 players who hate 1 player. Bug or not?
Do I have to sell the hated player all the time to make the 6 others players calm down?
To know that when it happens, I am obliged to take out the poor disliked player of the group, it does not fix the situation until I sell him in January.

Also, I like to make a good start and with these two situations happen to me all the time, I have never been able to do a full season.

Thank you guys for help.

just wanted to add this,hope this can be fixed, saving tactics does not save the player roles, very annoying that i have to change roles during every game for my players as i typically changes formation in the middle of games 

36 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

just wanted to add this,hope this can be fixed, saving tactics does not save the player roles, very annoying that i have to change roles during every game for my players as i typically changes formation in the middle of games 

what? i have saved tactics with no issues.

this is definately a bug for two seasons now dave selke news keep popping up like this "selke wants to move to a bigger club",WTF no one buys him is driving me crazy.Cant keep seeing this news always for two seasons now:(

Original match engine

Does others have problem with scouting recommendations? I mean, why they are scouting so many goalkeepers and 31+ year olds (with fees!). 3/4 of reports are either GK’s or veterans with going to their last season. This have been problem with 3 saves now. I’m thinking about how difficult is to implement some sort of filter to scouts what or what not to scout. Like no 30+ or don’t try to find any GK’s?

8 hours ago, rafa said:

19 pages of bugs already!?  :O

As good as FMM18 is content-wise, it’s disappointingly buggy. But we have probably the best set of devs here so I’m certain they will eliminate bugs eventually. For me high-scoring games is a real annoyance and penalties are like 1 out of 4 to get in. 

11 hours ago, lilgwanz said:

this is definately a bug for two seasons now dave selke news keep popping up like this "selke wants to move to a bigger club",WTF no one buys him is driving me crazy.Cant keep seeing this news always for two seasons now:(

Original match engine

Same happened in my save(EME)

Ndidi kept saying he wanted to leave for 2 seasons.

On 11/23/2017 at 20:05, Tomwilliams1990 said:

Got a bit of a strange one

Whenever i get the 'Bidding Frenzy' News thing that multiple clubs want one of my lads if i click on the two Squares icon yo open up the negotiation of fees the Screen dims and Stops like its loading but wont load any ideas?

Have been waiting for a fix for this since the start. This has ruined almost every save I have.

On 11/23/2017 at 07:05, Tomwilliams1990 said:

Got a bit of a strange one

Whenever i get the 'Bidding Frenzy' News thing that multiple clubs want one of my lads if i click on the two Squares icon yo open up the negotiation of fees the Screen dims and Stops like its loading but wont load any ideas?

There have been a few odd 'race conditions' with transfers which I'm hoping we can mop up in the next update - sorry for any inconvenience.

PS - If any of you can forward me saves so I can ensure we've got all the permutations of this rectified it would be much appreciated (marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Has anybody else encountered this Bug?

I have been managing Barry Town in the Welsh Premier League, Maximum wage allowence of £900, 

I got to the contract negotiation stage for 5 new players, offered them all between £600 - £800

When i finalised the deals and signed them, i had noticed on my team selection page that their wages were £13,000 - £15,000

As you can imagine, i wasn't too popular with the board :laugh:

21 hours ago, Shakur said:

Hi guys, sorry to bother you with my poor english, hope you will understand but I need you.
On FMM 18:

When I start a game, a few days later; generally around 6-7 July, there is still not 1, not 2 but 4-5 players who want to leave for a bigger club.

Is this is normal that 5 players ask for leave?

Then, no matter the team i take, there are always 5-6 players who hate 1 player. Bug or not?
Do I have to sell the hated player all the time to make the 6 others players calm down?
To know that when it happens, I am obliged to take out the poor disliked player of the group, it does not fix the situation until I sell him in January.

Also, I like to make a good start and with these two situations happen to me all the time, I have never been able to do a full season.

Thank you guys for help.

Would you mind letting me know what setup you're using - ie. team, leagues active, manager reputation etc.

10 minutes ago, Hoops said:

I have been managing Barry Town in the Welsh Premier League, Maximum wage allowence of £900, 

I got to the contract negotiation stage for 5 new players, offered them all between £600 - £800

When i finalised the deals and signed them, i had noticed on my team selection page that their wages were £13,000 - £15,000

That sounds very odd - do you have a save before that happened (and have you checked you aren't viewing say yearly wages?).

30 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

There have been a few odd 'race conditions' with transfers which I'm hoping we can mop up in the next update - sorry for any inconvenience.

PS - If any of you can forward me saves so I can ensure we've got all the permutations of this rectified it would be much appreciated (marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

Are you aware of the duplicate offers? Already send the save to Sega support but I can send it to you if you want to check. 

6 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That sounds very odd - do you have a save before that happened (and have you checked you aren't viewing say yearly wages?).

I double checked under settings (wage format) I have it set on wages per week

No, afraid not. i had only noticed it when my control of finances was Zero 

Has there been any news on the high scoring matches being addressed? The game is brilliant and killed my interest in FMT this year, but the number of goals bring the sense of reality down 

Screenshot_20171124-171224.png

6 hours ago, amblors said:

This can't be right. A 20 year old asking for 750k. Many shades of wrong.

A couple of players with contract expiring in 2 years time have refused to renew. Played Salah every single game he refused to renew. Left for free.

Similar happenings here. Couple of my regular Utd guys refused new contracts until the very last day. They did sign tho. And yes, the wage demands are still very very off.

19 hours ago, Hoops said:

The opposite effect I've had in the previous version, kind of a loop hole:

Bid for a player (example I've had Neymar, Messi, etc) by adjusting the budget so that all goes to transfer fund. Accepted offer yet maximum wages I could offer is £200k compared to £350k asking. So I shift the funds to wages so that I could offer £350k. After I offer the contract I switch funds back to transfer funds otherwise transfer gets cancelled. Once I accept the transfer the players wages because £200k... (would you class this as a bug?) 

I haven't started a save yet so I don't know if it works on this version. 

19 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind letting me know what setup you're using - ie. team, leagues active, manager reputation etc.

Hi Marc,

I use Enhanced Match Engine, Budgets in first Window , Coaching badge: Silver, Reputation: normal. For all my saves.

I played with 5 teams beetween July 2017 and Octobre-December 2017:

• AS Monaco leagues actives in order: France, Italy, England, U.S.A, with more divisions possible for each leagues
  • Leverkusen leagues actives in order: Germany, Spain, France, Turkey, with more divisions possible for each leagues
  • Villareal leagues actives in order: Spain, France, Italy, North KOrea, with more divisions possible for each leagues
  • RBL leagues actives in order: Germany, Spain, France, Poland, with more divisions possible for each leagues
  • Paris SG leagues actives in order: France, Italy, England, U.S.A, with more divisions possible for each leagues

Thank you Marc .

@samhardy I search for youth coach but there is no one, even interested is off. Its very irritating. Its only happen to me or everyone because I don't see it in bug list?

Any information about update version 9.0.4?