Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

On 11/11/2017 at 16:52, zerose said:

I have the same issue with selling a player. Unfortunately I don't have a save before I accepted the bid though. 

Other bugs:

- loan players getting unlisted

- player (will hughes) in my case wants to join a bigger club. The notification keeps appearing 

i also got the Will Hughes bug. It's really annoying :(

Already been sharing this with @Marc Vaughan, but has anyone else been having issues with reserve players being promoted to the main squad, even after you demote them several times? Making it impossible for me to play as FC Porto. Sometimes I get all the keepers in thain squad so the B team loses most games...

4 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

Me too, is there a fix or is it stuck? 

In previous versions, it’s gone when the window closes. In this version, I’m on my 3rd year and it’s stuck.

Yipes! my RW, Xherdan Shaqiri has only played in 8 matches this season (as of 11/12) due to injury. When I look at his profile, however, it shows that he is "banned for 3 English Matches" because he has incurred 15 yellow cards! Yet, he does not even appear on the Player Statistics Yellow Card list at all.

IMG_0366.thumb.PNG.dcee954c9a60f577bfe075fe1c90a930.PNG

6 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

Yipes! my RW, Xherdan Shaqiri has only played in 8 matches this season (as of 11/12) due to injury. When I look at his profile, however, it shows that he is "banned for 3 English Matches" because he has incurred 15 yellow cards! Yet, he does not even appear on the Player Statistics Yellow Card list at all.

IMG_0366.thumb.PNG.dcee954c9a60f577bfe075fe1c90a930.PNG

There is definitely something wrong with suspensions, I highlighted a problem with Sterling last week. 

Can I ask what team are you playing as? - he's banned for 'English matches' ... but the match doesn't appear to be in England and he's only not available because of injury ..

(thus I'm wondering if you signed him to a non-English team and this suspension will only be an issue if a UK team sign him in the future - if this is the case then there might be an issue with them not clearing down if its been hanging around, can I take a look at the save please? - marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

Edited by Marc Vaughan

I think this has been mentioned but there's still the issue with the board limiting the amount of wages you give when you have more than enough funds for transfers and wages...

Finally started a save because it looked like most the bugs are squashed 

There is a real issue with wage budgets. And this with player wage demands.

1. Wage budgets don’t seem to matter - I have a current wage total of 5.9 mill. My bufget’s 10, i’ve Increased to see ice I could offer a player more money( will address thisnler)AA0E3FDA-B5E3-4969-BCE4-BD7205039E63.thumb.png.dca4d55d563a3d111754a138e417ef34.png

however the board at the deficit that I have. Will only allow me to offer 165k max. However if I bring this down, to like 7mill max I can have wages up to 205k? Where is the logic in this? 

2. I have an 18yr old striker, which you can see below. He’s my young back up / super sub at the moment - has a world class potential.DE9224CC-E3FE-4379-BA12-5BD7514CAAA4.thumb.png.69811c5184fdda3aaffa993178f035c7.png7D240BDB-0010-4123-ABBF-FB2EC85F5CAC.thumb.png.aaa482e1f7973a4105b78310013ae032.png

as you can see he’s currently on 55k a week. He was fine, very happy with everything then his agent came in and said he deserves a better contract. That’s fine, i’ll Award him one, though he won’t accept 205k and 3.4 mill signing bonus? What’s up with that! 560E0AE4-A001-4A30-803D-5A00DF7C237B.thumb.png.df8b3bd7e627c59be8bb0886e282205a.png

Boards will restrict wages somewhat according to their viewpoint of the player in case, often this is somewhat down to their squad status and general ability ... it'd obviously be silly for them to allow you to offer 500k/week to an unknown 16 year old etc.

If there are any you disagree with please send me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll take a look.

PS - Please be patient with communication with me for the next few days as I'm presently in hospital with concussion ... it shouldn't surprise any of you to discover its a football injury ;)

On 04/12/2017 at 20:10, Marc Vaughan said:

This will be very dependant on the player, their personality, injury-proneness and how active they are.

Some players might be able to retain their stats until a fairly late age but if they're not playing regularly or at a club with poor coaches/training facilities then its less likely they'll do so.

added 0 minutes later

Would love one thanks - either to me or Alari would be great :D

More than just one or two players... can’t pick up any decent free agents over 30 because without a club they resemble non league players very poor.

An issue that has already mentioned I think is that when offering players for transfer, this automatically puts them on the transfer list. This was not so in FMM17. This is frustrating as transfer listing usually results in lower bids and reduced morale. Is this intentional or will this be fixed?

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Boards will restrict wages somewhat according to their viewpoint of the player in case, often this is somewhat down to their squad status and general ability ... it'd obviously be silly for them to allow you to offer 500k/week to an unknown 16 year old etc.

If there are any you disagree with please send me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll take a look.

PS - Please be patient with communication with me for the next few days as I'm presently in hospital with concussion ... it shouldn't surprise any of you to discover its a football injury ;)

Concussion is usually 10 days in game, that's if you want to come back 100% fit...

On 26/11/2017 at 17:38, Vaile23 said:

First season, my scout found Rajkovic (great keeper). He was a free agent in Feb 18. Checked his history, was signed by his own team for 4.7m, then released. Surely a bug? 

Screenshot_20171126-172730.thumb.png.9fc942b0ffc81d1efab669ce1e2b41d4.pngScreenshot_20171126-172736.thumb.png.252a5ca789c29bcc58c046d37d2d68aa.png

Update: i signed him for free but after the season ended, it says i bought him for 4.7m (the same his old club bought him from themselves for?!) 5a2efd4577843_FMM2018_2017-12-09-14-47-54.thumb.png.82f72ee493d7ff0779ad776ae28d255b.png

Looking for a backup save to send in

Latest weird one. Ive agreed a fee to sign a number of players, but when it gets to the transfer window the fee has suddenly jumped up? I can recreate it by cancelling the transfer and re-bidding. In this example, i submit a 4m offer but it shows as 12.25m?! If i go through with the transfer, it takes 12.25m off me. I have a save for this. Screenshot_20171211-183013.thumb.png.6b27faa341fc5a0ab6e1c2259d9e54a0.pngScreenshot_20171211-182959.thumb.png.dacd326acc44e9a945aec4fc1f7af0cb.pngScreenshot_20171211-183028.thumb.png.7ef71a1584db7dd04c0098685f0dd0c4.png

I like how scouts will now tell you if a player is unlikely to get injured. However I had assumed they would also tell you if a player is injury prone. Just signed a player who got a glowing scout report only to be told by my physios that he was injury prone. Not not "slightly injury prone" which would be understandable if the scout missed but "injury prone" is something that should hit you in the face when scouting.

11 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

Latest weird one. Ive agreed a fee to sign a number of players, but when it gets to the transfer window the fee has suddenly jumped up? I can recreate it by cancelling the transfer and re-bidding. In this example, i submit a 4m offer but it shows as 12.25m?! If i go through with the transfer, it takes 12.25m off me. I have a save for this. Screenshot_20171211-183013.thumb.png.6b27faa341fc5a0ab6e1c2259d9e54a0.pngScreenshot_20171211-182959.thumb.png.dacd326acc44e9a945aec4fc1f7af0cb.pngScreenshot_20171211-183028.thumb.png.7ef71a1584db7dd04c0098685f0dd0c4.png

Please can you send this save to help@sega.co.uk with a quick summary of the bug so we can take a look at it? Thanks.

On 12/9/2017 at 03:57, itimatpula said:

In previous versions, it’s gone when the window closes. In this version, I’m on my 3rd year and it’s stuck.

Any update on this one?  I have the below.  800k is more than my current transfer budget, so not being able to move this guy on is a nightmare.

EDIT:  I've tried to clear it but 'offering to clubs' for crazy amounts (this worked in FMM15), and part ex-ing Luke 'The Bastard' McCullough, but couldn't close it before the window shut.

Screenshot_20171212-102712.png

Edited by Quinnbo
Bit more info...
3 hours ago, Quinnbo said:

Any update on this one?  I have the below.  800k is more than my current transfer budget, so not being able to move this guy on is a nightmare.

EDIT:  I've tried to clear it but 'offering to clubs' for crazy amounts (this worked in FMM15), and part ex-ing Luke 'The Bastard' McCullough, but couldn't close it before the window shut.

Screenshot_20171212-102712.png

Email me the save today (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - I'm out of hospital again now so can take a look later on for  you ...

19 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Email me the save today (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - I'm out of hospital again now so can take a look later on for  you ...

If you send it via the help@sigames.com as well this will be useful for us to have a wider look at it.

On 12/4/2017 at 17:21, Ashez said:

Playing as Ajax so in Holland. It was for the second last CL group game and a few domestic fixtures. 

Looks like one of the UCL dates was scheduled to overlap IRL but the AFCON qualifier date was changed since the game was released.

Can you let me know the exact date so we can have a quick look?

added 0 minutes later
On 12/4/2017 at 19:47, zaangie said:

I already reported that bug here but nobody showed interest. 

Before you promote the young players there's already a few ones auto promoted, and you need to release them first to get the young players you want. And I have a save if you want. 

Yes please if you didn't already mail Marc - could you send it to help@sega.co.uk linking your post?

Edited by Alari
On 12/6/2017 at 02:29, Edrick said:

Spanish La liga season just started (2023) ,but my 2 youth already play 23 and 40 times. 

Could you send a screenshot of what you mean?

Thanks guys, sent (y)

EDIT - let me know if you guys can access the link ok - file was too large to e-mail so sent a shared Google Drive

Edited by Quinnbo
Additional Information
36 minutes ago, Alari said:

Yes please if you didn't already mail Marc - could you send it to help@sega.co.uk linking your post?

I did send it to Marc

Hi guys,

I am a long time PC FM user and FMM 2018 is my first non-standard career mode play through.

While I am obviosuly thrown off by the simplicity of the mobile verison, I am still enjoying the expericence.

Hoever, my latest transfer window (2nd Season) has resulted in some kind of glitched transfer and I am constantly getting an email confimring the transfer but with no way to finalise it or cancel it. I though it would stop at the windows end but no. It is so frequent and frustrating that I have actually had to stop playing. Any chance of this being resolved? Alas, I do not have an older save file to share.

Also, I am quite amazed at how easy the game seems to be. Although I am an expericeed FM player, I was amazed to find myself dominating the EPL with Watford on my first season with Troy Deeney scoring 53 goals in 46 games. Is this common for people or have I just been that lucky?