Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

Surely Morata should have won WFOTY for 2017-2019, or even just 2018 and 19, right? But Neymar won in 2017 and 2019 while 2018 went to another player of mine, Asensio.

0FD28155-1969-4B2F-8DCC-0E602201AD7F.thumb.png.f9fbd562fd2974a774e3dc107ed24482.png

2A1A5591-26A7-4B40-AFC6-BF4F7EB35C51.thumb.png.d2179e553eef5b100070c3766c1402cd.png

A3F81710-6046-48A0-9E89-A78DEDD6AF77.thumb.png.5991835a8be6acc1870d2ff8f745964d.png

A1400D32-9529-4566-84D7-366154E09322.thumb.png.d46f84e7cbb453f45d50f13989993dc0.png

21 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

7EE92A59-881F-4870-96A2-9E4698F0135C.thumb.png.2d442f738e18d5880c36ca84eb390513.png

this is still an ongoing bug

Aware of this, the issue is simply the list failing to show the scorer on rare occasions.

3 minutes ago, Alari said:

Aware of this, the issue is simply the list failing to show the scorer on rare occasions.

This usually happens when you sub the player off before the goal registers on the overview screen

One thing I've noticed is that if I bid for a player to sign at the end of the season, then engage in a bidding war, even when I win and still choose the option to buy at the end of the season I still get a message stating that the transfer can take place now... 

On 11/20/2017 at 16:24, Marc Vaughan said:

I wander around a fair bit to try and ensure that we find and fix as many issues as possible .. "if you've got a problem and you can't find them" ... 

(yeah I grew up with the A-Team what can I say ;) )

added 0 minutes later

This will be fixed in the next update

I grew up on the A-Team too. Whenever I walk into a shed, I always look at what's laying around and think "now how can I build a tank from all this just like the A-Team did". 

On 12/14/2017 at 11:49, Eldermore said:

Also, I am quite amazed at how easy the game seems to be. Although I am an expericeed FM player, I was amazed to find myself dominating the EPL with Watford on my first season with Troy Deeney scoring 53 goals in 46 games. Is this common for people or have I just been that lucky?

FMM is a very easy game and anyone who has read/followed my posts on the official SI forum will see that I bang the drum on this issue repeatedly. I remember reading a comment from a developer who explained that finding a game difficulty that doesn't put off first time gamers but also gives experienced gamers a real challenge is tricky. Whilst I understand this point, I think  FMM (or any FM for that matter) is supported by a large, loyal and experienced fan base. Surely the priority should be that FMM is developed for the experienced player and it is down to any newbies to learn the game rather than just expect to win a title straight away? Every year I get excited by a new FMM and every year, after about four or five months, I stop playing the latest FMM because I just find it too damn easy. For example, I selected to play in the MLS in my first career on FMM2018. In my first season, I won the MLS Supporters Shield, the MLS Eastern Conference, and the MLS Cup. The only trophy I didn't win was the US Open Cup. In my 2nd season, I again have won the MLS Supporters Shield, the MLS Eastern Conference and have reached the final to play for the MLS Cup. After this 2nd season, what incentive is there for me to keep on playing with my team if I've been able to build a squad and win nearly everything within my first two seasons.

I think the team at SI have designed a remarkable title in FMM. There is nothing out there that comes close to beating FMM. I just wish they would make the game more difficult, or implement some kind of difficulty setting for us experienced players.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
3 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

FMM is a very easy game and anyone who has read/followed my posts on the official SI forum will see that I bang the drum on this issue repeatedly. I remember reading a comment from a developer who explained that finding a game difficulty that doesn't put off first time gamers but also gives experienced gamers a real challenge is tricky. Whilst I understand this point, I think  FMM (or any FM for that matter) is supported by a large, loyal and experienced fan base. Surely the priority should be that FMM is developed for the experienced player and it is down to any newbies to learn the game rather than just expect to win a title straight away? Every year I get excited by a new FMM and every year, after about four or five months, I stop playing the latest FMM because I just find it too damn easy. For example, I selected to play in the MLS in my first career on FMM2018. In my first season, I won the MLS Supporters Shield, the MLS Eastern Conference, and the MLS Cup. The only trophy I didn't win was the US Open Cup. In my 2nd season, I again have won the MLS Supporters Shield, the MLS Eastern Conference and have reached the final to play for the MLS Cup. After this 2nd season, what incentive is there for me to keep on playing with my team if I've been able to build a squad and win nearly everything within my first two seasons.

I think the team at SI have designed a remarkable title in FMM. There is nothing out there that comes close to beating FMM. I just wish they would make the game more difficult, or implement some kind of difficulty setting for us experienced players.

We think the next update will be a bit trickier, just not sure if too tricky yet :/

Not a bug so to speak but average attendance figures are a little unrealistic. An established mid table team struggling to fill a 15,000 seater stadium yet in real life every Premier League team sells out on most matchdays, even the newly promoted ones.

C65_FB225_372_C_42_D5_A326_9_A9807_B5955

Edited by LiverpoolFan
On 15/12/2017 at 18:10, Alari said:

We think the next update will be a bit trickier, just not sure if too tricky yet :/

Sounds promising Alari, but are you saying that it will only be a marginal increase to the games level of trickiness or are you saying that you will need to wait to see how tricky the game will become after the update.

On 12/14/2017 at 09:22, itimatpula said:

Surely Morata should have won WFOTY for 2017-2019, or even just 2018 and 19, right? But Neymar won in 2017 and 2019 while 2018 went to another player of mine, Asensio.

There is a bias in awards against having the same player continually winning a world award - so that might explain why he won 'every other year' rather than simply filling his mantel ... it could be argued that Messi should have more awards in real-life based on his performances, but hasn't for similar reasons ..

added 0 minutes later
13 hours ago, LiverpoolFan said:

Not a bug so to speak but average attendance figures are a little unrealistic. An established mid table team struggling to fill a 15,000 seater stadium yet in real life every Premier League team sells out on most matchdays, even the newly promoted ones.

Can I borrow that save if possible - I'd like to take a look and ensure that this is fixed ..

On 12/15/2017 at 07:02, sharaziuk said:

One thing I've noticed is that if I bid for a player to sign at the end of the season, then engage in a bidding war, even when I win and still choose the option to buy at the end of the season I still get a message stating that the transfer can take place now... 

Just managed to replicate and fix this here now ... 

(was due to a very odd race condition where the players 'big club release clause' had triggered but by the time the signing would complete your club had improved to a level where it would no longer automatically trigger ... I've fixed this now)

9 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just managed to replicate and fix this here now ... 

(was due to a very odd race condition where the players 'big club release clause' had triggered but by the time the signing would complete your club had improved to a level where it would no longer automatically trigger ... I've fixed this now)

OK that's good to hear. I just wanted to buy a player for next season because I was unable to offload a player I had. If I were to buy him now then I wouldn't be able to buy another player on my list, which if I did I wouldn't have funds for the next window. 

On 12/12/2017 at 21:57, Alari said:

Could you send a screenshot of what you mean?

Check the player name de la Hoz and Caso, their both are youth, season just started they already play bunch of games haha

15C1F160-2758-4C7B-942B-4C07E20DE2B9.png

57808C59-8C07-4234-8298-84BCAECA196D.png

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 14:26, Lillywhite Dean said:

I don't understand how people think its too easy? Where am I going wrong?

20 minutes ago, P_V_F_C said:

How long have you been playing FMM? Are you familiar with previous versions of any Football Manager game? Personally, I think it's very straightforward on what you need to do but maybe my experience in playing FM games has given me that insight needed to do well.

Take a look at this post I wrote to see if this helps.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/424037-is-fmm-too-easy/?do=findComment&comment=11136833

12 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

How long have you been playing FMM? Are you familiar with previous versions of any Football Manager game? Personally, I think it's very straightforward on what you need to do but maybe my experience in playing FM games has given me that insight needed to do well.

Take a look at this post I wrote to see if this helps.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/424037-is-fmm-too-easy/?do=findComment&comment=11136833

I've been playing since the 2014 version but I do rely on using a tactic from this site. I also don't put too much attention into training.

I enjoy the challenge of trying to get success with lower league clubs but I find it extremely difficult to get any kind of consistency on the mobile version.

On 12/16/2017 at 08:57, Meestercat said:

In this game the disallowed Delaney goal was actually a disallowed OG!

2CC2C3BF-C12C-45D9-A658-E6A3ED974B9A.png

Yep, aware disallowed own goals can sometimes display in the wrong column.

Would be great if the game was more challenging, would give a real sense of achievement when you actually win something. I get that the casual player would be put off by a more difficult game but surely casual players would start with bigger teams thus making the game easier anyway?

Just now, Twister045 said:

Would be great if the game was more challenging, would give a real sense of achievement when you actually win something. I get that the casual player would be put off by a more difficult game but surely casual players would start with bigger teams thus making the game easier anyway?

I find playing with lower league clubs too difficult.

Just now, P_V_F_C said:

I find playing with lower league clubs too difficult.

In my view it should be challenging whichever club or league you start with but I know that wouldn't suit everyone. Personally I'd be more likely to lose interest if I were winning every game without really being pushed than I would losing every game and trying to find a solution.  Don't get me wrong I like to win but you want to feel like it's been earned rather than the game assisting you one way or another.

I have no youth intake players at the start of the new season. I saved before the season started and when I reload it it still gives me no new youth players.  I am managing Aberdeen in Scotland and it's season 19/20

6 hours ago, P_V_F_C said:

Agree with PVFC, in past versions of the game I have been able to dominate with any team in the Scottish or Northern Irish leagues after a couple of seasons. I am still picking up title wins but I am losing a lot more games than I usually do. I prefer it like this

On 17/12/2017 at 00:20, Lillywhite Dean said:

Sounds promising Alari, but are you saying that it will only be a marginal increase to the games level of trickiness or are you saying that you will need to wait to see how tricky the game will become after the update.

From our perspective it feels more difficult but as the sample size we have internally can never come close to the wild we can't be sure exactly how hard it is yet.

5 hours ago, Nepeg808 said:

I have no youth intake players at the start of the new season. I saved before the season started and when I reload it it still gives me no new youth players.  I am managing Aberdeen in Scotland and it's season 19/20

Can you throw me that save game please? (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - I can force generation if its important to you and return it, but at the very least I can ascertain why this happened.

Is this a bug too??

wage budget £10m

total wage £5m

but i can’t renew rodrygo’s contract more than £200k/week (he ask for £325k/week)

B4E87155-BCC7-48C5-BF0B-B9E9F88C1C16.png

CE646243-4718-474C-ADAF-523075B7839D.png

On 17/12/2017 at 11:41, sharaziuk said:

5a3657cce24e8_Screenshot_FMM2018_20171217-113946.thumb.jpg.035eec8963d5e1cd94ea1644db0ab901.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm still trying to work out how this is possible... 

I experienced draws like this in previous versions, is there no seeding system?