Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

3 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

I'm still trying to work out how this is possible... 

I experienced draws like this in previous versions, is there no seeding system? 

There is a seeding system but we don't have individual club coefficients. Looks like Man Utd have ended up in the wrong pot for the draw here somehow (the rest is plausible).

14 hours ago, Edrick said:

Is this a bug too??

wage budget £10m

total wage £5m

but i can’t renew rodrygo’s contract more than £200k/week (he ask for £325k/week)

B4E87155-BCC7-48C5-BF0B-B9E9F88C1C16.png

CE646243-4718-474C-ADAF-523075B7839D.png

Your board doesn't think he's of a calibre to deserve that high a wage - I've made this somewhat more tolerant in the 9.1 update on its way ..

So far I’ve had one save on FMM. I’ve been playing since CM99/00 but this is my first FMM game.

I started as Celtic.  Dembele wanted to move to a bigger club right away and Tierney said he didn’t think the club could meet his demands. Both could be offered a maximum of 27k p/w.

Their contracts still had years to run so I thought that I’d be able to offer better contracts in the coming years dependant on performances; however in the 3rd season after exceeding expectations, barely spending a penny and significantly cutting the wage bill, I could still only offer 27k p/w.

Also, I could only offer a maximum of 27k p/w to seemingly any player regardless of their reputation.  I tried to sign some some out-of-favour EPL players but could not come close to matching their expected wage.  This resulted in me facing the prospect of losing my star players for free or a pittance relative to their ability, and not being able to attract replacements.

I ended up retiring. I was enjoying the game but I’m reluctant to start a new one because of this ceiling on how far I can grow a club. 

1 hour ago, Alari said:

There is a seeding system but we don't have individual club coefficients. Looks like Man Utd have ended up in the wrong pot for the draw here somehow (the rest is plausible).

Barcelona and Man Utd were both in pot 2 in real life unless someone qualified in game with a higher rank than Man Utd... I think 

On 12/18/2017 at 14:27, P_V_F_C said:

I've been playing since the 2014 version but I do rely on using a tactic from this site. I also don't put too much attention into training.

I enjoy the challenge of trying to get success with lower league clubs but I find it extremely difficult to get any kind of consistency on the mobile version.

To be fair, it doesn't sound like you invest the time needed to actually learn the game (which is fair and entirely up to you).

I don't bother with training either. You just need to pick a formation and tactic based on the suitability of your players and use the player search function to sign players needed to fill in the gaps that are weakening your side.

59 minutes ago, Scott said:

Just updated to 9.1 thanks for the change to inside forwards (y)

What? What changes? I don't have any update on my Play store yet

4 hours ago, Mccurdieboy said:

I still cant get new update got notification to say it was there then went on to play store and it wasnt there.

same here

Hey guys, we are rolling out this update gradually. There was a build earlier today which we started rolling that we pulled due to a crash on the EURO cup seedings page, this is now fixed and we have the fixed build with 20% of users at present, this will continue to escalate overnight and if all goes well we will release it to iOS/Amazon tomorrow.

(If you are wondering why we are doing this, we now have an in built real-time crash monitoring system that gives us early warning so we can react quickly to such issues)

Edited by Alari

POSSIBLE BUG REPORT

For some reason I have no manager rank. I have 600+ manager points, and have won my league (Australian A-League), the cup, the Asian Champion's League and the Club World Cup for three seasons straight. But still no rank.

Please help, it makes it very hard to move jobs to another club as they don't think I'm good enough. I finally managed to move to a smaller Spanish club, and the little-known coach who inherited my A-league team was very quickly in the top 50 ranked coaches. What the?!

Not sure if this is a bug, but any help is much appreciated.

-- EDITED for spelling and syntax --

Image-1.jpg

Edited by CanyeWest
spelling and syntax
4 hours ago, Scottish Guy said:

Would I need to start a new save to get the benefits of the latest updates? The following screen shots are the two results after updating 

Screenshot_20171221-160201.png

Screenshot_20171221-160151.png

You shouldn't need to start a new save, but Celtic will be a bit of a special case. Can we have a look at what tactics you are using?

Ugh had to delete my save since I really wanted Pulisic and the bugs running into kept me from making any bids on him even after bid was year old .. I also post a couple bugs found in that same save ...Almost unplayable until bugs fixed especially if it happens on players you really want. 

Bugs/Errors (just into 2nd season) 

1-Both players can’t bid on as bid stuck on contract page from a year before .....?3F2B6979-1C13-46EF-ACBB-8F573F8E9E1C.thumb.png.55da7617640aae1c245e8ed9ff7152fb.png

FA107E1D-4B2E-4BE8-83CE-07FDCE21A82A.thumb.png.39a87f455e730c9042e038c517112ffc.png

2- Error as has RBL making Loan offer but team names both Rubin and never made Loan offer only buy...?

44D5BBBA-A44C-4091-B746-B387D3B1AAD3.thumb.png.776abd3eda14d87b1f82f9f95c554784.png

3-USA rehiring Arena who they just fired ?34BC7B4E-B264-4C58-8A02-585FBEDE7262.thumb.png.e82a3c7c59ac94853e20a41bb36eec16.png

4-Gnarby on Bayern yet no transfer history in Bayern team transfers or Gnarby history page ....Based on history page he is on Bremen not Bayern and loaned to Hoffenheim from Bremen ... 

12C153C6-7C63-46C7-A7FB-681DA0390500.thumb.png.bdd2c6db63c6c713b9c4be18a6849fd1.pngE6304AF2-9572-419C-9C63-4CC3B40277E1.thumb.png.d7e306ed336aec9bc285272c583d595b.pngDF40FEB1-657E-4705-AA37-6155D142F3A7.thumb.png.0293f0c8e72233f3b5925c2326dcfa67.png

5-Then one player 2 bugs . First is game has my team listed on bid war page even though I’m selling player? Then second part is get the bidding war and accepted a bid yet he never was sold and transfer window past and still showed 3 offers ?

AE805086C-D7A7-4D1A-BF72-6C1E4C8B0405.thumb.png.b2667a90b9d1b2ecb2755c57b4772b71.png3AE2448D-14BD-42A9-A0DF-7BDFD4CF7EC5.thumb.png.ad90fcf2603c24ac26d161437a0bb658.png

B

7C4236B7-E201-4B45-96B9-D76EDED6841B.thumb.png.793a6f88ac559f7271605b3638e560c7.png

Now these errors all happened going into start of second season not spread out over years . Also had this error didn’t get screenshot of; GK wanting to leave a Spanish team repeatedly showing in news would come up 2-3 times every month along with a couple of my players shocking fans asking to move to bigger club with an overkill frequency..

Can we make players unavailable to rivals or not going to sell as statuses??? A couple scouting reports had those messages for some players I was interested in and never saw it in other saves and wondered if we can set that same status or is it only cpu can do it or was it a bug ??

Too bad I had to delete game save but need fixes to make it enjoyable don’t wanna get bugs in a save worked on for years .. sorry no save but just couldn’t take it and too many bugs to find each save before ..?

Hope there’s a more stable IOS update coming out ASAP ??

I found someone mentioned something similar. Some players in senior team only has promote option while some in reserve team only have demote option. It changes randomly to different players and suddenly goes back to normal at different time of the season.

I also encountered occasionally, after demoting a player to reserve team, they will appear automatically back to the senior team after some time.

5 hours ago, zaangie said:

Started a new save. Can't continue after June 11th. It simple crash and restart the app. This never happened before the 9.1 update :(

Can you email you save to me pls - marc.vaughan@sigames.com

6 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you email you save to me pls - marc.vaughan@sigames.com

I would send but after 6 or 7 tries it stopped crashing and now I'm playing normally. No idea what happened. 

8 minutes ago, zaangie said:

I would send but after 6 or 7 tries it stopped crashing and now I'm playing normally. No idea what happened. 

If you still have a save from before the date it crashed, we'd still like to take a look at it if possible.

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

If you still have a save from before the date it crashed, we'd still like to take a look at it if possible.

I don't have. If it happens again after 2nd season I'll let you know and send it.

10 minutes ago, zaangie said:

I don't have. If it happens again after 2nd season I'll let you know and send it.

Ok, what nations do you have loaded and are you on the 9.1.0 update?

2 hours ago, aligempf said:

Ok, what nations do you have loaded and are you on the 9.1.0 update?

Portugal, England, Germany and Spain. All leagues. Started jobless. The crash happened June 11th 2018. Yes, 9.1.0

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

Portugal, England, Germany and Spain. All leagues. Started jobless. The crash happened June 11th 2018. Yes, 9.1.0

Thanks, I'll see if I can reproduce it. What device are you on?

My issue is that whenever there is a bidding war for any of my players they never seem to end in a deal, even if I accept it immediately and do not try to negotiate. Any ideas?