Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

Pretty sure this is a bug, I have a few players I've tried to buy in the past that have had the option to buy removed.

I thought at first I must of attempted to sign them too many times and the club had blocked me but it seems to be permanent and not just for the season like I'd thought.

Tiny, but I thought I'd mention none the less.

On the 'All Time 11' screen, when you click a player and select 'compare to now', it compares the player's stats from when they made the all time 11 and present day.  When you click 'detailed', it compares present day to present day

Looool now way. After I post it the buyout loan clauses bug I went to Barbosa profile ant there was no offer from Liverpool. So I made the bid again and guess what? Anothe offer from Liverpool. They win the race and check the profile again and no offer looool. At the third time I finally got the player. 

Screenshot_20180109-115044.png

Edited by zaangie

Im not sure if this is a bug or not but i have a career with NY red bulls in the MLS. My second team (NY red bulls II) who have there own manager play in the american 3rd division, but none of my players are getting any games playing in that team, im half way through my season and not one player has played a game. Where as other players in the MLS second teams are playing games. Is this normal? As i would like to keep an eye on the players perfomances in my 2nd team. 

On 1/7/2018 at 02:20, Danieltc said:

Hi recently play until 2030. Discover a bug or crash when I try to buy players , after successfully negotiate their salary then the transfer didn't go through . It stuck there  and I cant even make offer again on that same player . Anyone experiencing this ? 

IMG_8438.PNG

IMG_8439.PNG

IMG_8440.PNG

A Daniel Wass regen???

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

Did you get to the US cup final? Orlando qualified as supporters shield winners and then you qualified as cup runners up? maybe

No mate the team was already knocked out the cup when i started my career with them. 

1 hour ago, Zanders1993 said:

Can anyone tell me how i qualified for the North American Champions League? Is this a bug?  

Screenshot_20180110-184511.png

Screenshot_20180110-184506.png

Screenshot_20180110-184457.png

None of the above winners made into the NACL either.... strange 

Screenshot_20180110-203335.png

47 minutes ago, Edrick said:

Japan in copa america ??

they even beat brazil 1-0 lol

D827CA2C-67E3-4451-939D-D33BA9364111.png

A856A8C3-F51A-4BFC-A87D-6ABF071CC3F5.png

That's not a bug tho. Conmebal invites two national teams from others federations every edition. Normally from concacaf with Mexico being the most invited. But Japan already participated at least one time. 

9 hours ago, zaangie said:

That's not a bug tho. Conmebal invites two national teams from others federations every edition. Normally from concacaf with Mexico being the most invited. But Japan already participated at least one time. 

Ouu my bad haha lol

thx for the info mate

On 2018-01-07 at 03:55, Schwantz34 said:

Yes but I don't get to the agreed deal part. 

For me many transfers are just staying on offered, so when you go to the player you can't bid again for them and when you check the contract status it just has your club under 'transfer offers'. Very annoying bug.

2nu0txe.png

I'm having this same bug as well, with multiple players. Really annoying.

I also have the tactics resetting after the game is loaded up, which is a minor annoyance as well. 

On 05/01/2018 at 17:19, HH McCool said:

This bug has completely ruined a save and made the game unplayable. On Thursday, January 13, I bid 20 million Euros for wonder kid BPD, Zagadou, and the news scroll acknowledged it. On Friday, the scroll told me that my 13.5m euro bid matches the highest received, but they wished to give other clubs a chance to revise their bids. I was then told, on Saturday, the 15th, that Bayern had bid 18m and I rebid at 20m. Bayern came back with a 21m bid and I was offered the opportunity to make a new bid, but there was no arrow that goes to the bidding page and it would not allow me to make a new bid! . When I went to the player's profile there were only "re-scout player" and "Actions" links and no "make offer" link. As of the 26th, nothing more has been said about the player on the news scroll.

So, I bid 35m euros for Felix Uduokhai on January 22. On Sunday I was told that my 27m euro bid matches the highest received, but they wished to give other clubs a chance to revise their bids. Then, on Monday, the 24th, the scroll told me that Bayern's 29m bid was highest and they wished to give me an opportunity to tender a revised bid, which I did, for 30m. On Tuesday, the 25th, Bayern had bid 31m and i was offered the opportunity to rebid...except that there was no arrow to take me to a bid page and when i went to the player profile, there was no "Make Offer" link.

This is a major bug that has trashed a great save and rendered the game unplayable. I have screen shots that I will post if need be.

This is making the game nigh-on impossible - certainly frustrating - to play. I've stopped playing until I see an update. Not great from the Devs at all.....

Should bans for 15 yellow cards be wiped at the start of a new season? Note the date on the screenshot below, it’s the first game of the season

1FF2BE64-B6A0-4753-9372-459F927E6CCA.thumb.jpeg.05f5c689e0896fd272081e3ce4a70ac1.jpeg

25 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Should bans for 15 yellow cards be wiped at the start of a new season? Note the date on the screenshot below, it’s the first game of the season

1FF2BE64-B6A0-4753-9372-459F927E6CCA.thumb.jpeg.05f5c689e0896fd272081e3ce4a70ac1.jpeg

If he got suspended at the end of the season then no, it's not wiped. 

On 07/01/2018 at 02:55, Schwantz34 said:

Yes but I don't get to the agreed deal part. 

For me many transfers are just staying on offered, so when you go to the player you can't bid again for them and when you check the contract status it just has your club under 'transfer offers'. Very annoying bug.

2nu0txe.png

This is happening to me.. it used to fix itself when the transfer window closed but it’s still there after. Anyone got any fixes for this?

Just managed to win the league twice in one year. Won league with 9 games to spare then dropped points to make it mathematically possible to come second again then once it then became impossible to become second I was awarded the cup again. ? notice how in the pic It says 23/24 twice. 

929AED41-9DCA-400A-A2DA-3F88C817B312.png

13 hours ago, Snip said:

This is happening to me.. it used to fix itself when the transfer window closed but it’s still there after. Anyone got any fixes for this?

I just noted on my save(2020). The solution for pending transfer seems to be going on vacation, even if for a day.

Try going on vacation for a week or till next match, but stop it after one or two days by tapping on the screen.

7 hours ago, Tyzeee56 said:

I just noted on my save(2020). The solution for pending transfer seems to be going on vacation, even if for a day.

Try going on vacation for a week or till next match, but stop it after one or two days by tapping on the screen.

Yeah this doesn’t work for me. Tried a few times 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:08, Tyzeee56 said:

This bug is annoying me no end.  I'll try this once my window closes.

9 hours ago, Quinnbo said:

This bug is annoying me no end.  I'll try this once my window closes.

Yeah it’s got worse on my save.. I’ve now got about 3 pending transfers on players I really want to sign.. and the latest one I got an offer accepted only to find I can’t offer a contract. 

14 hours ago, Snip said:

Yeah it’s got worse on my save.. I’ve now got about 3 pending transfers on players I really want to sign.. and the latest one I got an offer accepted only to find I can’t offer a contract. 

I'd be gutted if this continues - a similar issue killed FM2015, the last one I purchased.  Appears to happen when you lose out on a player in a bidding war?

In addition to the 'bidding war' bug, there's something very wrong with buyout clauses in loans (think this has been mentioned)

Already missed out on a big player due to this as buying out the loan seems to spark a bidding war if there are interested clubs and I ended up being gazumped. Got another one on loan at the min with an agreed price of £3.5m, just tried to buy but the parent club have now decided they want £13m???

Also got offers stuck on 2 other players who I can't offer contracts to.... struggling to buy anyone here!!

On 1/5/2018 at 12:19, HH McCool said:

This bug has completely ruined a save and made the game unplayable. On Thursday, January 13, 2022, I bid 20 million Euros for wonder kid BPD, Zagadou, and the news scroll acknowledged it. On Friday, the scroll told me that my 13.5m euro bid matches the highest received, but they wished to give other clubs a chance to revise their bids. I was then told, on Saturday, the 15th, that Bayern had bid 18m and I rebid at 20m. Bayern came back with a 21m bid and I was offered the opportunity to make a new bid, but there was no arrow that goes to the bidding page and it would not allow me to make a new bid! . When I went to the player's profile there were only "re-scout player" and "Actions" links and no "make offer" link. As of the 26th, nothing more has been said about the player on the news scroll.

So, I bid 35m euros for Felix Uduokhai on January 22. On Sunday I was told that my 27m euro bid matches the highest received, but they wished to give other clubs a chance to revise their bids. Then, on Monday, the 24th, the scroll told me that Bayern's 29m bid was highest and they wished to give me an opportunity to tender a revised bid, which I did, for 30m. On Tuesday, the 25th, Bayern had bid 31m and i was offered the opportunity to rebid...except that there was no arrow to take me to a bid page and when i went to the player profile, there was no "Make Offer" link.

This is a major bug that has trashed a great save and rendered the game unplayable. I have screen shots that I will post if need be.

P.S.: As of 21 January, 2023 (the next season), I still cannot bid for Udoukhai because he has no "Make Offer" tab, and now, it has happened again! I tried to buy Abdou Diallo and the exact same thing, including no make offer tab, has happened with him. It should be noted that all three players are CDs. This must be fixed! It's ruining the game!

Well, that does it. I made an offer for MF, Sander Berge. After being advised that another club had outbid me, I made another bid and was then informed that I had won the "race for Berge" and that "all that remains now is for you to finalise contractg terms with the player..." There is no arrow (link) to do so, however, and when I go to the player profile, there are only links to "re-scout" or "actions." (see pics below).

Of the players I cite above,  as of July, 2023, the start of second season since the glitch occurred, Uduokhai and Diallo are still blocked with no way to make an offer for them on their player profiles. This is very frustrating. Please prevail upon the SI folks to correct this.IMG_0397.thumb.PNG.c59c9e4d8ebc468005480c3c8efea963.PNGIMG_0398.thumb.PNG.8e6cdd8ac313e313ee533f3a558696f2.PNG

I have a game at about season 2028, and pretty much all of the worlds top 50 are either mine or I have a deal that’s stalled. It’s daft.