Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

11 minutes ago, ilovejoanne2017 said:

Agreed to sell James McCarthy to Watford but it keeps asking me to confirm transfer over and over again and he wont leave

Yeah , true ?

41 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

How are people playing the game already?? thought it was out tomo??

came out before midnight mate.

1 minute ago, Adhitamaindo said:

i sell willian but keep asking me to confirm the transfer over and over and he will not go

Do you have a save from before the bid comes in for him that we can look at, please?

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

Do you have a save from before the bid comes in for him that we can look at, please?

before anyone asks me to sell , because Willian is old hehehe

Hi,

found an issue.. getting same message again and again.. even after confirming selling of a player, getting same message message multiple times asking for confirmation. Attached screenshot.

here, I am getting message that crystal palace set to buy Stephens. Even after confirming that, same message comes up again after continuing.

IMG_3681.PNG

Not sure if this is a bug or the game is TOO realistic.

Started a carreer as unemployed twice. Both times - half a year passed, about 50 applications to every vacant place, noone picks me. Ok, I'm a brand new unknown manager, but come on, it makes no sense! )))

6 minutes ago, feen said:

Started a carreer as unemployed twice. Both times - half a year passed, about 50 applications to every vacant place, noone picks me. Ok, I'm a brand new unknown manager, but come on, it makes no sense! )))

Do you have vanarma leagues loaded? You should be able to apply for and get jobs there as an unknown. 

30 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Do you have vanarma leagues loaded? You should be able to apply for and get jobs there as an unknown. 

I'll check it. Thought that it should be available by default if you pick England as primary league, as it was in fmm17, no?

1 hour ago, Krrish said:

Hi,

found an issue.. getting same message again and again.. even after confirming selling of a player, getting same message message multiple times asking for confirmation. Attached screenshot.

here, I am getting message that crystal palace set to buy Stephens. Even after confirming that, same message comes up again after continuing.

IMG_3681.PNG

Please send a save from before you accept the original bid if possible, to here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Link this thread so they know I asked for it.

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Adhitamaindo said:

I send to the Sega ?

Yes please.

1 hour ago, feen said:

Only real low leagues will offer you a job, so depends which leagues and division you have loaded mate

7 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Only real low leagues will offer you a job, so depends which leagues and division you have loaded mate

Nope, same issue for me.i've started another save with low leagues and still waiting for a job. 

I think something is broken with the unknow reputation...

IMG_20171110_225131.png

59 minutes ago, feen said:

I'll check it. Thought that it should be available by default if you pick England as primary league, as it was in fmm17, no?

I think i also started with england as my main, not sure if it even works as your "main" with you being able to pick every league from up to 4 nations, yet i think i had to put vanarama in when i started. I'd try a new save and make sure you pick vanarama and see how that works.

2 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

I think i also started with england as my main, not sure if it even works as your "main" with you being able to pick every league from up to 4 nations, yet i think i had to put vanarama in when i started. I'd try a new save and make sure you pick vanarama and see how that works.

Do not change anything. Look at the screenshot. Low leagues loaded...still no job :/

IMG_20171110_225131.png

Just now, Jophilo said:

Do not change anything. Look at the screenshot. Low leagues loaded...still no job :/

IMG_20171110_225131.png

Have you applied for any in the vanarama nation north or south yet?

29 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Have you applied for any in the vanarama nation north or south yet?

Yes but i can't get any job.

BUT i've decided to start another save unemployed and, this tome, with a normal reputation ....... Can't get any job ! Even un vanarama nation north or south.

So i think the problem is not with the reputation, it's with the unemployed option.

I started Unemployed with normal reputation and applied for every job when the game started and was offered a job before the start of the season, so keep trying.

3 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

I started Unemployed with normal reputation and applied for every job when the game started and was offered a job before the start of the season, so keep trying.

Still unemployed...

Normal reputation. french nationality. France, Spain, England and Italy loaded.

IMG_20171111_000859.png