FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just noted on my save(2020). The solution for pending transfer seems to be going on vacation, even if for a day.

P.S This is a friend's account.

Just managed to win the league twice in one year. Won league with 9 games to spare then dropped points to make it mathematically possible to come second again then once it then became impossible to become second I was awarded the cup again. ? notice how in the pic It says 23/24 twice. 

929AED41-9DCA-400A-A2DA-3F88C817B312.png

13 hours ago, Snip said:

This is happening to me.. it used to fix itself when the transfer window closed but it’s still there after. Anyone got any fixes for this?

I just noted on my save(2020). The solution for pending transfer seems to be going on vacation, even if for a day.

Try going on vacation for a week or till next match, but stop it after one or two days by tapping on the screen.

7 hours ago, Tyzeee56 said:

Try going on vacation for a week or till next match, but stop it after one or two days by tapping on the screen.

Yeah this doesn’t work for me. Tried a few times 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:08, Tyzeee56 said:

This bug is annoying me no end.  I'll try this once my window closes.

9 hours ago, Quinnbo said:

This bug is annoying me no end.  I'll try this once my window closes.

Yeah it’s got worse on my save.. I’ve now got about 3 pending transfers on players I really want to sign.. and the latest one I got an offer accepted only to find I can’t offer a contract. 

14 hours ago, Snip said:

Yeah it’s got worse on my save.. I’ve now got about 3 pending transfers on players I really want to sign.. and the latest one I got an offer accepted only to find I can’t offer a contract. 

I'd be gutted if this continues - a similar issue killed FM2015, the last one I purchased.  Appears to happen when you lose out on a player in a bidding war?

In addition to the 'bidding war' bug, there's something very wrong with buyout clauses in loans (think this has been mentioned)

Already missed out on a big player due to this as buying out the loan seems to spark a bidding war if there are interested clubs and I ended up being gazumped. Got another one on loan at the min with an agreed price of £3.5m, just tried to buy but the parent club have now decided they want £13m???

Also got offers stuck on 2 other players who I can't offer contracts to.... struggling to buy anyone here!!

On 1/5/2018 at 12:19, HH McCool said:

This bug has completely ruined a save and made the game unplayable. On Thursday, January 13, 2022, I bid 20 million Euros for wonder kid BPD, Zagadou, and the news scroll acknowledged it. On Friday, the scroll told me that my 13.5m euro bid matches the highest received, but they wished to give other clubs a chance to revise their bids. I was then told, on Saturday, the 15th, that Bayern had bid 18m and I rebid at 20m. Bayern came back with a 21m bid and I was offered the opportunity to make a new bid, but there was no arrow that goes to the bidding page and it would not allow me to make a new bid! . When I went to the player's profile there were only "re-scout player" and "Actions" links and no "make offer" link. As of the 26th, nothing more has been said about the player on the news scroll.

So, I bid 35m euros for Felix Uduokhai on January 22. On Sunday I was told that my 27m euro bid matches the highest received, but they wished to give other clubs a chance to revise their bids. Then, on Monday, the 24th, the scroll told me that Bayern's 29m bid was highest and they wished to give me an opportunity to tender a revised bid, which I did, for 30m. On Tuesday, the 25th, Bayern had bid 31m and i was offered the opportunity to rebid...except that there was no arrow to take me to a bid page and when i went to the player profile, there was no "Make Offer" link.

This is a major bug that has trashed a great save and rendered the game unplayable. I have screen shots that I will post if need be.

P.S.: As of 21 January, 2023 (the next season), I still cannot bid for Udoukhai because he has no "Make Offer" tab, and now, it has happened again! I tried to buy Abdou Diallo and the exact same thing, including no make offer tab, has happened with him. It should be noted that all three players are CDs. This must be fixed! It's ruining the game!

Well, that does it. I made an offer for MF, Sander Berge. After being advised that another club had outbid me, I made another bid and was then informed that I had won the "race for Berge" and that "all that remains now is for you to finalise contractg terms with the player..." There is no arrow (link) to do so, however, and when I go to the player profile, there are only links to "re-scout" or "actions." (see pics below).

Of the players I cite above,  as of July, 2023, the start of second season since the glitch occurred, Uduokhai and Diallo are still blocked with no way to make an offer for them on their player profiles. This is very frustrating. Please prevail upon the SI folks to correct this.IMG_0397.thumb.PNG.c59c9e4d8ebc468005480c3c8efea963.PNGIMG_0398.thumb.PNG.8e6cdd8ac313e313ee533f3a558696f2.PNG

I have a game at about season 2028, and pretty much all of the worlds top 50 are either mine or I have a deal that’s stalled. It’s daft.

FMM 2018 was released at the same time as FM and FMT which is about a month earlier than normal. It seems to me that in an effort to get FMM 2018 released in early November, the game went out with a large number of significant bugs. I would much prefer SI delay the release date and get the game out without some of these really critical bugs.

It still feels like a Beta version.

I just got stuck on the first day in my 7th season. It happens with promoting youngsters from the academy. My choice won't be accepted whatever I choose...release all, promote all etc. I've tried to tick that my assistant handles it but with no luck. Going on holiday is not possible somehow when I click on holiday. Anyone else got this? Any solutions? 

5 hours ago, Johnblond said:

I just got stuck on the first day in my 7th season. It happens with promoting youngsters from the academy. My choice won't be accepted whatever I choose...release all, promote all etc. I've tried to tick that my assistant handles it but with no luck. Going on holiday is not possible somehow when I click on holiday. Anyone else got this? Any solutions? 

I have exactly the same problem.

Version 9.1.1 out now

Fixed more issues with stuck transfers
Fixed issue with stuck youth player promotion
Fixed some issues with incorrect auction and wage amounts being stored
Fixed issue where Player Achievements Page could crash if they achieved more than 126 achievements
Fixed a couple of other obscure crashes

Es imposible fichar a Neymar para el Real Madrid las posibilidades de ficharlo en la realidad son muy altas devería salir en las noticias del club o rumores.

Edited by Jesús Manuel

I restarted my Aberdeen save but I still don't get any youth promotions at the start of the season? Any help?

Screenshot_20180121-005258.png

On 2018-01-20 at 16:52, sharaziuk said:

Version 9.1.1 out now

Fixed issue where Player Achievements Page could crash if they achieved more than 126 achievements

It doesn't seems to be available yet for Andoids?

17 minutes ago, Johnblond said:

It doesn't seems to be available yet for Andoids?

I'm using Android

On 20/01/2018 at 15:52, sharaziuk said:

Version 9.1.1 out now

It looks like I had the update a few days ago but having the transfer problem today. This is the first transfer window there has been since that update and I hadn’t noticed it happening previously until today so unless I just hadn’t been involved in the bidding fight type transfer but I’m sure I must of been.   

Whatever has happened I now can’t make a new bid for a player or offer a contract if it is accepted. Just stuck like its pending outside of a transfer window. 

I’m not sure if this counts as a bug or not...

First season, Jon Flanagan is transfer listed by his club and his status is set as Not Needed. His value is listed as £4.8m

I make an enquiry and get this response:D42F35BA-4B40-4681-B467-28D971787D59.thumb.png.ba801659aa03e8965f90ef00aaa791e6.png

As you can see I’ve been toying around with this transfer. I try a few bids around that fee, all rejected. I’m testing now so I make a bigger bid:

01D4DE87-E370-4550-A8CE-C232AA051A06.thumb.png.05ff1d7703f899ff901785bf38a91979.png

And again:

FA063566-0FE1-4B04-ACC0-3EB534D0B14C.thumb.png.a5b201e528a75dd7424c49cc88e08c5a.png

Edited by Meestercat

3 hours ago, Meestercat said:

I’m not sure if this counts as a bug or not...

First season, Jon Flanagan is transfer listed by his club and his status is set as Not Needed. His value is listed as £4.8m

I make an enquiry and get this response:D42F35BA-4B40-4681-B467-28D971787D59.thumb.png.ba801659aa03e8965f90ef00aaa791e6.png

As you can see I’ve been toying around with this transfer. I try a few bids around that fee, all rejected. I’m testing now so I make a bigger bid:

01D4DE87-E370-4550-A8CE-C232AA051A06.thumb.png.05ff1d7703f899ff901785bf38a91979.png

And again:

FA063566-0FE1-4B04-ACC0-3EB534D0B14C.thumb.png.a5b201e528a75dd7424c49cc88e08c5a.png

Are there any other offers by other teams? I find that if a club counter offers after your bid, the selling club will automatically decline your bid because it is lower than the new clubs bid

21 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Are there any other offers by other teams? I find that if a club counter offers after your bid, the selling club will automatically decline your bid because it is lower than the new clubs bid

Nope, no other bids. I thought I’d got myself a bargain there. 

1 hour ago, Meestercat said:

Nope, no other bids. I thought I’d got myself a bargain there. 

Ok, well that does seem broken then, it just seemed similar to what I see when someone outbids me

On 2018-01-21 at 01:53, Nepeg808 said:

I restarted my Aberdeen save but I still don't get any youth promotions at the start of the season? Any help?

Screenshot_20180121-005258.png

Me as well! Any solutions?

4 hours ago, Johnblond said:

Me as well! Any solutions?

Are your teams full? Only thing I could think of to stop any new youth players if there’s no room ?? Hope it helps

I am currently managing Arsenal, but somehow the Chelsea's pyhsio staff asked me if Morata should be scheduled for surgery? What? I do not think I should have that authority. But of course I said yes to that, so Morata will not play for 12 months. Good for me.

EDIT: And this has never happened before I updated to the latest version, 9.1.1.

Screenshot_2018-01-23-21-00-58-868.jpeg

Edited by TheServant
Adding more information.

6 minutes ago, TheServant said:

I am currently managing Arsenal, but somehow the Chelsea's pyhsio staff asked me if Morata should be scheduled for surgery? What? I do not think I should have that authority. But of course I said yes to that, so Morata will not play for 12 months. Good for me.

EDIT: And this has never happened before I updated to the latest version, 9.1.1.

Screenshot_2018-01-23-21-00-58-868.jpeg

Lmao that's hilarious 

13 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Are your teams full? Only thing I could think of to stop any new youth players if there’s no room ?? Hope it helps

The team is not full and the players have already been promoted into the reserves. I'm still promted to do a decision which doesn't been accepted and the game can't continue. Thanks for the tip anyway! ?

Edited by Johnblond