Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

FMM 2018 was released at the same time as FM and FMT which is about a month earlier than normal. It seems to me that in an effort to get FMM 2018 released in early November, the game went out with a large number of significant bugs. I would much prefer SI delay the release date and get the game out without some of these really critical bugs.

It still feels like a Beta version.

I just got stuck on the first day in my 7th season. It happens with promoting youngsters from the academy. My choice won't be accepted whatever I choose...release all, promote all etc. I've tried to tick that my assistant handles it but with no luck. Going on holiday is not possible somehow when I click on holiday. Anyone else got this? Any solutions? 

5 hours ago, Johnblond said:

I just got stuck on the first day in my 7th season. It happens with promoting youngsters from the academy. My choice won't be accepted whatever I choose...release all, promote all etc. I've tried to tick that my assistant handles it but with no luck. Going on holiday is not possible somehow when I click on holiday. Anyone else got this? Any solutions? 

I have exactly the same problem.

Version 9.1.1 out now

Fixed more issues with stuck transfers
Fixed issue with stuck youth player promotion
Fixed some issues with incorrect auction and wage amounts being stored
Fixed issue where Player Achievements Page could crash if they achieved more than 126 achievements
Fixed a couple of other obscure crashes

Es imposible fichar a Neymar para el Real Madrid las posibilidades de ficharlo en la realidad son muy altas devería salir en las noticias del club o rumores.

Edited by Jesús Manuel
On 2018-01-20 at 16:52, sharaziuk said:

Version 9.1.1 out now

Fixed issue where Player Achievements Page could crash if they achieved more than 126 achievements

It doesn't seems to be available yet for Andoids?

On 20/01/2018 at 15:52, sharaziuk said:

Version 9.1.1 out now

It looks like I had the update a few days ago but having the transfer problem today. This is the first transfer window there has been since that update and I hadn’t noticed it happening previously until today so unless I just hadn’t been involved in the bidding fight type transfer but I’m sure I must of been.   

Whatever has happened I now can’t make a new bid for a player or offer a contract if it is accepted. Just stuck like its pending outside of a transfer window. 

I’m not sure if this counts as a bug or not...

First season, Jon Flanagan is transfer listed by his club and his status is set as Not Needed. His value is listed as £4.8m

I make an enquiry and get this response:D42F35BA-4B40-4681-B467-28D971787D59.thumb.png.ba801659aa03e8965f90ef00aaa791e6.png

As you can see I’ve been toying around with this transfer. I try a few bids around that fee, all rejected. I’m testing now so I make a bigger bid:

01D4DE87-E370-4550-A8CE-C232AA051A06.thumb.png.05ff1d7703f899ff901785bf38a91979.png

And again:

FA063566-0FE1-4B04-ACC0-3EB534D0B14C.thumb.png.a5b201e528a75dd7424c49cc88e08c5a.png

Edited by Meestercat
3 hours ago, Meestercat said:

I’m not sure if this counts as a bug or not...

First season, Jon Flanagan is transfer listed by his club and his status is set as Not Needed. His value is listed as £4.8m

I make an enquiry and get this response:D42F35BA-4B40-4681-B467-28D971787D59.thumb.png.ba801659aa03e8965f90ef00aaa791e6.png

As you can see I’ve been toying around with this transfer. I try a few bids around that fee, all rejected. I’m testing now so I make a bigger bid:

01D4DE87-E370-4550-A8CE-C232AA051A06.thumb.png.05ff1d7703f899ff901785bf38a91979.png

And again:

FA063566-0FE1-4B04-ACC0-3EB534D0B14C.thumb.png.a5b201e528a75dd7424c49cc88e08c5a.png

Are there any other offers by other teams? I find that if a club counter offers after your bid, the selling club will automatically decline your bid because it is lower than the new clubs bid

21 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Are there any other offers by other teams? I find that if a club counter offers after your bid, the selling club will automatically decline your bid because it is lower than the new clubs bid

Nope, no other bids. I thought I’d got myself a bargain there. 

1 hour ago, Meestercat said:

Nope, no other bids. I thought I’d got myself a bargain there. 

Ok, well that does seem broken then, it just seemed similar to what I see when someone outbids me

On 2018-01-21 at 01:53, Nepeg808 said:

I restarted my Aberdeen save but I still don't get any youth promotions at the start of the season? Any help?

Screenshot_20180121-005258.png

Me as well! Any solutions?

4 hours ago, Johnblond said:

Me as well! Any solutions?

Are your teams full? Only thing I could think of to stop any new youth players if there’s no room ?? Hope it helps

I am currently managing Arsenal, but somehow the Chelsea's pyhsio staff asked me if Morata should be scheduled for surgery? What? I do not think I should have that authority. But of course I said yes to that, so Morata will not play for 12 months. Good for me.

EDIT: And this has never happened before I updated to the latest version, 9.1.1.

Screenshot_2018-01-23-21-00-58-868.jpeg

Edited by Guest
Adding more information.
6 minutes ago, TheServant said:

I am currently managing Arsenal, but somehow the Chelsea's pyhsio staff asked me if Morata should be scheduled for surgery? What? I do not think I should have that authority. But of course I said yes to that, so Morata will not play for 12 months. Good for me.

EDIT: And this has never happened before I updated to the latest version, 9.1.1.

Lmao that's hilarious 

13 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Are your teams full? Only thing I could think of to stop any new youth players if there’s no room ?? Hope it helps

The team is not full and the players have already been promoted into the reserves. I'm still promted to do a decision which doesn't been accepted and the game can't continue. Thanks for the tip anyway! ?

Edited by Johnblond
11 hours ago, TheServant said:

AWESOME lol

On 1/20/2018 at 22:52, sharaziuk said:

Version 9.1.1 out now

Finally here

Played a champions league round of 16 match against PSG and Neymar was playing for them, then in the final of that year against Man City he was playing for them also. Shouldn’t he have been Cup tied?

18 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

Played a champions league round of 16 match against PSG and Neymar was playing for them, then in the final of that year against Man City he was playing for them also. Shouldn’t he have been Cup tied?

That's a thing since the very first game. 

It seems like there is a new bug every day. My Portugal team won its group in European qualifying with an 8-2-0 record, which the group rankings dutifully show. But, the team profile page and the ko round list show that we were eliminated and that Switzerland, who finished 6 points behind us in 2nd, did qualify. FMM18 needs some serious work.

On 24/01/2018 at 23:59, NucleusNT said:

Forget cup tied. The champions league round 16 is played after the January window closes so he shouldn't be in the other team lol 

3 minutes ago, Kevin14 said:

Forget cup tied. The champions league round 16 is played after the January window closes so he shouldn't be in the other team lol 

Yeah that’s what I thought! Proper weird 

Bought in Van de Beek this season as you can see in the player history page, but he doesn’t show up as an incoming transfer on the transfers page3F16A620-FC95-46DE-AD25-934D1FE145BA.thumb.png.6a695d979635db9eff09c43647547464.png3C6EFC83-CEA0-4BC0-B455-B2ECC3850984.thumb.png.9c2861722cb1af6d203fa924b1147cfc.png

I can't call David Villa to the National Team.

At first I thought it had to do with him being on my team but I signed a Spanish Free agent and I was able to call him to the National Team.

Not sure if it's a bug or it has anything to do with the fact that he wants to retire at the end of the season.

We are in the beginning of the season tho, with qualifiers to play.

Screenshot_20180127-040742.png

Screenshot_20180127-041349.png