FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

14 hours ago, TheServant said:

So apparently a player that I have never heard of selected as one of the best players, & it's said the he's from my club. Well, he's not. & Danny Welbeck was supposed to be in his place. Just loook at these screenshots. So my theory is maybe this unknown player is Danny Welbeck's regeneration? Because he's just retired before this.

Screenshot_20180222-002437.jpeg

Screenshot_20180222-002705.jpeg

Screenshot_20180222-002441.jpeg

I had a player that didn't play a single game in 3 seasons and all of the sudden he was in team of year :P 

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

I had a player that didn't play a single game in 3 seasons and all of the sudden he was in team of year :P 

Really? I have never heard of this kind of bug. When did it happen? Did it happen in the latest version of FMM 18? Because this bug of mine happened(two times as of now) in the latest version & never in the previous ones.

1 minute ago, TheServant said:

Really? I have never heard of this kind of bug. When did it happen? Did it happen in the latest version of FMM 18? Because this bug of mine happened(two times as of now) in the latest version & never in the previous ones.

My last season in my nation challenge :P Denayer got chosen by supporters in team of the year of the club (not World team though) :P 

Played a game and didn’t see the opposition score, there is no player listed as scoring but they’re still credited with scoring a goal.

Playing as NYCFC in mls on iPhoneD7DC1D9C-2728-43A9-B0DB-071AC14F57C8.thumb.png.12ee5d2f15af4b17375cea66ee3dc93a.png

Anyone noticed regens have terrible stamina? Always between 5-9 for the decent players. 

Also, can you tell which players play in defensive midfield for me? This needs addressing, it's noticeably worse this year. 

5a95fa24a027f_FMM2018_2018-02-27-20-29-58.thumb.png.bd7e3268b48c0cbd8ddb836b42665307.png

Edited by Vaile23

On 28/02/2018 at 15:23, Mario555 said:

Does anybody know when the new update comes? February is over and still nothing. 

Miles said on twitter that it'll be a couple of days from now, maybe slightly longer because of the weekend 

Hi! This is my first post in here, even though I've been reading the community for years now. I just wanted to share a major disappointment that happened yesterday and see if there's anything that can be done. I'm not entirely sure this classifies as a bug, but since there's also a bug in between the whole thing...

So, I had this save in which I was managing MK Dons and the year was 2032. I had more than 200 hours of playing time, if I'm not wrong. I'd just open the app in order to continue my career and... boom. It was gone. All of it. All of my Auto saves. Yes, it's the original, paid game, and I do not use any kind of jailbreak whatsoever. I did not uninstall it and I had automatic updates on from the App Store.

I don't know if that's related to what happened at all, but the only proof I have from my career are these screenshots I took when I noticed this bug on the "loan expires" window – and that was actually going to be my first post:

5a99b97fc9aac_WhatsAppImage2018-03-02at21_44_03.thumb.jpeg.addbe8b1bfbc9fa974a8dbb6421feac1.jpeg5a99b9351450b_WhatsAppImage2018-03-02at14_16_11.thumb.jpeg.4f1d43e9bb132d787d8ed2c3476bf2e0.jpeg

And this is a screenshot of what my "Load game" screen looks like – all very old games, and none of them related to my MK Dons career, which went Eastbourne Boro – Colchester – Aston Villa – MK Dons:

5a99b9d04add5_WhatsAppImage2018-03-02at14_16_42.thumb.jpeg.6e5e01898d6929cbc0fa6da0d11f1c32.jpeg

I thought it could be a sync error of some sorts, then went to iTunes and, when on "File Sharing", copied all of my data to my PC and then sent it back to the iPhone. Then this happened:

5a99ba6d25213_WhatsAppImage2018-03-02at21_55_36.thumb.jpeg.3d3fd8536abc2309d1ed52964681b8b3.jpeg

As you can see, some of the Auto saves are back – but these are really old. Like, back from November, when I bought the game.

A funny little detail is my "Load selection" screen has a Colchester selection stored, so the game kinda kept track of that...?

5a99bc87e8e09_WhatsAppImage2018-03-02at22_04_53.thumb.jpeg.869e0e806904a1912b07c9aae85b21cb.jpeg

All of my Unlockables – Sugar Daddy, Abolish Transfer Windows, Remove Loan Restrictions and Abolish Work Permits –, which were unlocked when playing the MK Dons save, remain.

Anyway, I have no idea what's going on and it's really frustrating to lose an entire save file like that. :(

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if simply it's me at fault, but I'll comment anyway.

I've signed regens of robben, Ronaldo, Messi, aguerooooooo!! and Dani Alves. However, they all have stamina rated between, and no joke here, 1-9. I've had the Ronaldo regen, aged 18-20 on a fitness regime constantly, with a gold star fitness coach too, and I've only raised him 9-11.

He can't last a full game really and during December forget him, he's useless. But with the intense fitness regime he has, I'd have thought he would get to at least a nice green 15. But he's the same as the rest of the regens. Robbens regen refuses to raise over 5 stamina even after a year on loan, 2 years of mainly first starter games with a fitness training regime. Because of this i can't bring out their attacking qualities and they fail to become the legends that retired before them.

16 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if simply it's me at fault, but I'll comment anyway.

I've signed regens of robben, Ronaldo, Messi, aguerooooooo!! and Dani Alves. However, they all have stamina rated between, and no joke here, 1-9. I've had the Ronaldo regen, aged 18-20 on a fitness regime constantly, with a gold star fitness coach too, and I've only raised him 9-11.

He can't last a full game really and during December forget him, he's useless. But with the intense fitness regime he has, I'd have thought he would get to at least a nice green 15. But he's the same as the rest of the regens. Robbens regen refuses to raise over 5 stamina even after a year on loan, 2 years of mainly first starter games with a fitness training regime. Because of this i can't bring out their attacking qualities and they fail to become the legends that retired before them.

I mentioned that too in here. Seem to remember it being like that in previous versions too. 

@Alari @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan

· Posted (edited)

Just noticed a bug on the new update. When you start a new career and you try to load the leagues, once you choose the nations you can't choose the leagues. Then it freezes when you continue. 

5aa19b9586164_Screenshot_20180308-202147_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.5cdee443bb889c778afa95c9f60f33c5.jpg

5aa19bade1509_Screenshot_20180308-202204_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.25aaa2d37404683966ae9e5dea594ec5.jpg

Edited by sharaziuk

Aberdeen FC can't promote youth. This is my fourth season and it always says there are no youth prospects on the horizon.  Youth promotion is a big part of the game and Aberdeen can't get youth.

Hope SI would be active after new update but hardly seen any replies in this thread lately from devs/si staff.. Seems a lot less than first couple updates..  ?

18 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Hope SI would be active after new update but hardly seen any replies in this thread lately from devs/si staff.. Seems a lot less than first couple updates..  ?

Yes, i am trying to talk with @Alari (a SI member in this forum) about a reputation problem, I've sent 3 PM's since February the second (he asked me to send my save) and he still didn't awnser. 

Is this just a problem playing as a super rich club like PSG? I understand that wage demands get bumped up when you're a super club but this is just ridiculous.  Some of these players are virtually unsignable given the kind of demands they're putting forth. 

Screenshot_2018-03-10-17-45-27-769_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

My cloud saves aren’t appearing since the update. Already had problems with cloud saves pre-update in that sometimes I can’t access them.

I’ve realised that’s only the case when I’m in an area with poor 4G as they’re not downloading. Now though, I’m not getting anything at all.

25 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

My cloud saves aren’t appearing since the update. Already had problems with cloud saves pre-update in that sometimes I can’t access them.

There's a cloud save feature on FMM? How do I use it?

6 minutes ago, TheServant said:

There's a cloud save feature on FMM? How do I use it?

When you press on save game, there should be 2 tabs at the top. One for saving it to your device and another for cloud. If not then check FMM is linked to your cloud account in device settings.

Been a godsend in years gone by, but on FMM18 I’ve had nothing but problems. As mentioned in my post, sometimes only certain cloud files are there and since the update, none of them are.

I’ve noticed a bug since the update with the IGE. If you change a player’s name and confirm it, nothing happens. The name stays the same 

Only just noticed this after the update. My two man midfield consists of a BBM on the left and an APM on the right. Yet on starting a game they both automatically change into CM’s. Anyone else had this issue? It’s an absolute nightmare as I have to open the tactics page instantly after starting a match to change back to my original choices.

Started a career with PSG last night and within one week Cavani comes to me and asks to be trained as a CB to prolong his career hahaha

Just now, joshb said:

Started a career with PSG last night and within one week Cavani comes to me and asks to be trained as a CB to prolong his career hahaha

This is not a bug lol... There are alot of player that are willing to retrain in strange positions ;):P 

Just now, Titjes said:

This is not a bug lol... There are alot of player that are willing to retrain in strange positions ;):P 

Should be a bug, its unrealistic as hell. Why would a CF in his prime, with 7 tackling ask to be a CB?

7 minutes ago, joshb said:

Should be a bug, its unrealistic as hell. Why would a CF in his prime, with 7 tackling ask to be a CB?

unrealistic? think again ;) 

1) Marcus Gayle:

Marcus Anthony Gayle (born 27 September 1970, Hammersmith, London) is an English born Jamaican former professional footballer, who was most recently manager of Staines Town. Gayle's primary position was as a striker but also played as a Winger and central defender towards the end of his career.

2) Ian Marchall

Ian Paul Marshall (born 20 March 1966) is an English former professional footballer who played as a striker and defender from 1984 until 2002.

3) Richard Naylor

Richard Alan Naylor (born 28 February 1977) is an English former footballer who played as a centre back. Naylor started his career at Ipswich Town, where he played as a striker up until he was moved to centre back by Joe Royle in 2002; he continued to play as a centre back ever since.

It's not so unrealistic as it seems mate ;) 

· Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Titjes said:

unrealistic? think again ;) 

1) Marcus Gayle:

Marcus Anthony Gayle (born 27 September 1970, Hammersmith, London) is an English born Jamaican former professional footballer, who was most recently manager of Staines Town. Gayle's primary position was as a striker but also played as a Winger and central defender towards the end of his career.

2) Ian Marchall

Ian Paul Marshall (born 20 March 1966) is an English former professional footballer who played as a striker and defender from 1984 until 2002.

3) Richard Naylor

Richard Alan Naylor (born 28 February 1977) is an English former footballer who played as a centre back. Naylor started his career at Ipswich Town, where he played as a striker up until he was moved to centre back by Joe Royle in 2002; he continued to play as a centre back ever since.

It's not so unrealistic as it seems mate ;) 

These are lower league players, it happens a lot. Yes i'm not silly, i understand this happens to some players. But Edinson Cavani at PSG In his prime, a goalscorer, potentially world class, certainly isn't going to be asking to move to CB, and on a game where he has 7 tackling..... 

Edited by joshb

Just now, joshb said:

Yes i'm not silly, i understand this happens. But Edinson Cavani at PSG In his prime, a goalscorer, potentially world class, certainly isn't going to be asking to move to CB, and on a game where he has 7 tackling..... 

It's not because you retrain him, he has to play there... you can just keep him playing as striker :P Still don't see why it would be a bug :P