Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if simply it's me at fault, but I'll comment anyway.

I've signed regens of robben, Ronaldo, Messi, aguerooooooo!! and Dani Alves. However, they all have stamina rated between, and no joke here, 1-9. I've had the Ronaldo regen, aged 18-20 on a fitness regime constantly, with a gold star fitness coach too, and I've only raised him 9-11.

He can't last a full game really and during December forget him, he's useless. But with the intense fitness regime he has, I'd have thought he would get to at least a nice green 15. But he's the same as the rest of the regens. Robbens regen refuses to raise over 5 stamina even after a year on loan, 2 years of mainly first starter games with a fitness training regime. Because of this i can't bring out their attacking qualities and they fail to become the legends that retired before them.

16 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if simply it's me at fault, but I'll comment anyway.

I've signed regens of robben, Ronaldo, Messi, aguerooooooo!! and Dani Alves. However, they all have stamina rated between, and no joke here, 1-9. I've had the Ronaldo regen, aged 18-20 on a fitness regime constantly, with a gold star fitness coach too, and I've only raised him 9-11.

He can't last a full game really and during December forget him, he's useless. But with the intense fitness regime he has, I'd have thought he would get to at least a nice green 15. But he's the same as the rest of the regens. Robbens regen refuses to raise over 5 stamina even after a year on loan, 2 years of mainly first starter games with a fitness training regime. Because of this i can't bring out their attacking qualities and they fail to become the legends that retired before them.

I mentioned that too in here. Seem to remember it being like that in previous versions too. 

@Alari @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan

Just noticed a bug on the new update. When you start a new career and you try to load the leagues, once you choose the nations you can't choose the leagues. Then it freezes when you continue. 

5aa19b9586164_Screenshot_20180308-202147_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.5cdee443bb889c778afa95c9f60f33c5.jpg

5aa19bade1509_Screenshot_20180308-202204_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.25aaa2d37404683966ae9e5dea594ec5.jpg

Edited by sharaziuk

Aberdeen FC can't promote youth. This is my fourth season and it always says there are no youth prospects on the horizon.  Youth promotion is a big part of the game and Aberdeen can't get youth.

Hope SI would be active after new update but hardly seen any replies in this thread lately from devs/si staff.. Seems a lot less than first couple updates..  ?

18 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Hope SI would be active after new update but hardly seen any replies in this thread lately from devs/si staff.. Seems a lot less than first couple updates..  ?

Yes, i am trying to talk with @Alari (a SI member in this forum) about a reputation problem, I've sent 3 PM's since February the second (he asked me to send my save) and he still didn't awnser. 

Is this just a problem playing as a super rich club like PSG? I understand that wage demands get bumped up when you're a super club but this is just ridiculous.  Some of these players are virtually unsignable given the kind of demands they're putting forth. 

Screenshot_2018-03-10-17-45-27-769_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

My cloud saves aren’t appearing since the update. Already had problems with cloud saves pre-update in that sometimes I can’t access them.

I’ve realised that’s only the case when I’m in an area with poor 4G as they’re not downloading. Now though, I’m not getting anything at all.

25 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

My cloud saves aren’t appearing since the update. Already had problems with cloud saves pre-update in that sometimes I can’t access them.

There's a cloud save feature on FMM? How do I use it?

6 minutes ago, TheServant said:

There's a cloud save feature on FMM? How do I use it?

When you press on save game, there should be 2 tabs at the top. One for saving it to your device and another for cloud. If not then check FMM is linked to your cloud account in device settings.

Been a godsend in years gone by, but on FMM18 I’ve had nothing but problems. As mentioned in my post, sometimes only certain cloud files are there and since the update, none of them are.

Only just noticed this after the update. My two man midfield consists of a BBM on the left and an APM on the right. Yet on starting a game they both automatically change into CM’s. Anyone else had this issue? It’s an absolute nightmare as I have to open the tactics page instantly after starting a match to change back to my original choices.

Started a career with PSG last night and within one week Cavani comes to me and asks to be trained as a CB to prolong his career hahaha

Just now, joshb said:

Started a career with PSG last night and within one week Cavani comes to me and asks to be trained as a CB to prolong his career hahaha

This is not a bug lol... There are alot of player that are willing to retrain in strange positions ;):P 

Just now, Titjes said:

This is not a bug lol... There are alot of player that are willing to retrain in strange positions ;):P 

Should be a bug, its unrealistic as hell. Why would a CF in his prime, with 7 tackling ask to be a CB?

7 minutes ago, joshb said:

Should be a bug, its unrealistic as hell. Why would a CF in his prime, with 7 tackling ask to be a CB?

unrealistic? think again ;) 

1) Marcus Gayle:

Marcus Anthony Gayle (born 27 September 1970, Hammersmith, London) is an English born Jamaican former professional footballer, who was most recently manager of Staines Town. Gayle's primary position was as a striker but also played as a Winger and central defender towards the end of his career.

2) Ian Marchall

Ian Paul Marshall (born 20 March 1966) is an English former professional footballer who played as a striker and defender from 1984 until 2002.

3) Richard Naylor

Richard Alan Naylor (born 28 February 1977) is an English former footballer who played as a centre back. Naylor started his career at Ipswich Town, where he played as a striker up until he was moved to centre back by Joe Royle in 2002; he continued to play as a centre back ever since.

It's not so unrealistic as it seems mate ;) 

3 minutes ago, Titjes said:

unrealistic? think again ;) 

1) Marcus Gayle:

Marcus Anthony Gayle (born 27 September 1970, Hammersmith, London) is an English born Jamaican former professional footballer, who was most recently manager of Staines Town. Gayle's primary position was as a striker but also played as a Winger and central defender towards the end of his career.

2) Ian Marchall

Ian Paul Marshall (born 20 March 1966) is an English former professional footballer who played as a striker and defender from 1984 until 2002.

3) Richard Naylor

Richard Alan Naylor (born 28 February 1977) is an English former footballer who played as a centre back. Naylor started his career at Ipswich Town, where he played as a striker up until he was moved to centre back by Joe Royle in 2002; he continued to play as a centre back ever since.

It's not so unrealistic as it seems mate ;) 

These are lower league players, it happens a lot. Yes i'm not silly, i understand this happens to some players. But Edinson Cavani at PSG In his prime, a goalscorer, potentially world class, certainly isn't going to be asking to move to CB, and on a game where he has 7 tackling..... 

Edited by joshb
Just now, joshb said:

Yes i'm not silly, i understand this happens. But Edinson Cavani at PSG In his prime, a goalscorer, potentially world class, certainly isn't going to be asking to move to CB, and on a game where he has 7 tackling..... 

It's not because you retrain him, he has to play there... you can just keep him playing as striker :P Still don't see why it would be a bug :P 

Just now, Titjes said:

It's not because you retrain him, he has to play there... you can just keep him playing as striker :P Still don't see why it would be a bug :P 

Well yeah obviously i reject the request, just thought it was a very strange request, something maybe a good aging CDM would ask perhaps, not a world class striker lol 

3 hours ago, joshb said:

Well yeah obviously i reject the request, just thought it was a very strange request, something maybe a good aging CDM would ask perhaps, not a world class striker lol 

Both Chris Sutton and Dion Dublin played as centre halves and strikers I believe

8 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Both Chris Sutton and Dion Dublin played as centre halves and strikers I believe

Chris Sutton and Dublin in their prime switched? or when their careers as "top" strikers were over? 

Never forget the ultimate defender turned striker and CM93 legend Paul Warhurst...

"Sheffield Wednesday came in for Warhurst in the summer of 1991, for £750,000. He began his career at the club as a solid defender, but midway through his second season, injuries to David Hirst and Mark Bright saw Warhurst employed as an emergency striker. In a phenomenal sequence, he scored 12 goals in as many games, and after four years as a defender, was called up to the England national team as a striker."

4 hours ago, joshb said:

So your logic is if it's unrealistic it's a bug?

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

So your logic is if it's unrealistic it's a bug?

Well in this case, it seemed like maybe there was a code built in where players would ask to move position, like a RWB to RW or CDM to CB, But world class prime striker to move to CB seemed like a bug yes. 

3 minutes ago, joshb said:

Well in this case, it seemed like maybe there was a code built in where players would ask to move position, like a RWB to RW or CDM to CB, But world class prime striker to move to CB seemed like a bug yes. 

Agreed it's unrealistic but it's not a bug.

7 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Agreed it's unrealistic but it's not a bug.

Seemed like a possible coding bug, that's why i reported. Good luck for Sunderland for the season mate.

First time poster and not sure if it’s raised, but I managed to send an injured player to rehab which meant his was out for 8 months on my recommendation. The only problem being that he wasn’t in my team - was on my shortlist though.

Don't know if it's already mentioned but if i get a loan offer with buyout on one of my players then i can raise the buyout amount and then accepteren the offer.

But the buyout amount doesn't change when the other club wants tot nut the loaned player.

Example:

Player a is worth 1.4 Mil

Club a does a loan offer for player a with buyout of 1mil. I then change the 1mil to 5mil and press accept.

Club a makes a transfer offer for 1mil and it automatically accepts because it's the buyout amount (before me changing it)