Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

On 31/05/2018 at 00:08, bestmanager99 said:

Why is there no World Footballer of the year award with the winter update?

There is for me although that’s not on a new save. It would be a strange one if it was removed.

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

There is for me although that’s not on a new save. It would be a strange one if it was removed.

It’s been removed altogether since the new update. No idea why though

Just now, NucleusNT said:

It’s been removed altogether since the new update. No idea why though

There’ll be some entertaining reasoning behind it like “Takes up too much space on the game and doesn’t fit a pick up and play game” :P

@Cockers2505 something i have noticed too when i do a cash + player deal.

When the deal goes through the name of the player i'm using in the deal changes to a random name. This is only on the news feed though.

Edited by Woody
Just now, Cockers2505 said:

@Woody thats exactly the same as me

It's weird especially when it says a foreign name but the player swapped is English 😆

With me currently, the only thing I get a problem with is the constant message where it says your player has agreed to move to another club, but he doesn't actually leave, the message comes up every time over and over, but he never leaves until he either runs out of contract, or the season ends and he then becomes simply FOR SALE again?

On 29/05/2018 at 07:09, NobleSixB312 said:

1. Unable to Discipline Players

Recently, a player of mine was sent off during a match and I decided to fine the player. However, upon clicking the "fine 1 week wages" button, nothing happens. I have tried "formal warning" as well as 2 weeks of wages with the same results, which is to say none at all. I have also tried progressing once in the game and then issuing the punishment but again nothing happens

Similar to the above. I do not have the screeenshot but when I signed David de Gea for a certain amount plus Kiko Casilla, the message in the picture says I have signed de Gea for "x amount plus .". Kiko Casilla's name was not mentioned at all.

3. Left Back Has Poor Rating for No Apparent Reason.

Similar to the DM bug that has been mentioned, my Left Back consistently has a poor rating for no reason whatsoever. I have the same tactics on both flanks but my LB will always have a lower rating than my RB no matter who I play.

I have the same problem with the left backs

On 02/06/2018 at 09:24, Cockers2505 said:

With me currently, the only thing I get a problem with is the constant message where it says your player has agreed to move to another club, but he doesn't actually leave, the message comes up every time over and over, but he never leaves until he either runs out of contract, or the season ends and he then becomes simply FOR SALE again?

I’ve had that problem if I remember rightly demote them to the reserves and the next day the transfer goes through.

On 08/03/2018 at 20:20, sharaziuk said:

Just noticed a bug on the new update. When you start a new career and you try to load the leagues, once you choose the nations you can't choose the leagues. Then it freezes when you continue. 

5aa19b9586164_Screenshot_20180308-202147_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.5cdee443bb889c778afa95c9f60f33c5.jpg

5aa19bade1509_Screenshot_20180308-202204_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.25aaa2d37404683966ae9e5dea594ec5.jpg

Any updates on this? Really want to start a new career 

39 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

The SI staff have disappeared from the official SI forums as well.

Bugs are no longer being fixed, not least for FMM2018.

It's a disgrace. We effectively pay to bug test their game as they don't seem to have the ability to. It takes the average player 10 minutes to come across a bug that SI don't come across in months of "testing".

19 hours ago, samhardy said:

It's a disgrace. We effectively pay to bug test their game as they don't seem to have the ability to. It takes the average player 10 minutes to come across a bug that SI don't come across in months of "testing".

I have to say that I agree 100% with you on this. What really bothers me is that some of these bugs are never properly resolved and so they keep popping up in every new version of FM.

I would implore you to go to the official SI forum and make this point. I fed back my dissatisfaction here: https://community.sigames.com/topic/433322-future-bug-fixes-for-fmm2018/ 

But they didn't take any notice of it. Maybe if more people got in contact with them, they would take more notice.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Hoping for a bug free FMM is like hoping for world peace!

This thread seriously depresses me still being relevant. The best part is the cycle starts again in like 4 months when they focus on features to sell the game which just brings more bugs to fix while leaving others still broke. Like seriously how is the player search feature still broken!

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Like seriously how is the player search feature still broken!

Because we’re not even second best any more, we’re third best and they basically couldn’t give a toss what we think 😂

41 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Because we’re not even second best any more, we’re third best and they basically couldn’t give a toss what we think 😂

I might tweet Miles directly....probably wont reply! 😕

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I might tweet Miles directly....probably wont reply! 😕

Jacobsen has nothing to do with FMM I don't think. Either that or he just doesn't give a shit

18 hours ago, Woody said:

I might tweet Miles directly....probably wont reply!

You should. Miles may not be directly responsible for the mobile platform, but he is the head of SI.

I might tweet him too.

Marc Duffy and Marc Vaughan are one's to tweet too as they are responsible for the mobile platform.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
1 hour ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

You should. Miles may not be directly responsible for the mobile platform, but he is the head of SI.

I might tweet him too.

Marc Duffy and Marc Vaughan are one's to tweet too as they are responsible for the mobile platform.

Lets all pester the crap out of them 😂

Couldn't agree more with you all

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the game as it is but that's only because I let so many things slide (overall difficulty, dodgy player ratings, conditioning of AI teams, number of injuries/red cards in AI games, the manager reputation issue to name a few...). I'm a stats guy so small things like world class AI strikers only managing 10-15 league goals a season takes away from the fun slightly; granted that is one tiny issue but it's things like that I'd have thought would be an easy fix

It baffles me how brand new features can be introduced year on year whilst so many long standing issues remain untouched. I get that SI needs to advertise shiny new features in order to give the casual fan a reason to buy a new game each year but that's often to the detriment of those of us who put a lot more time into the game. Personally I would much prefer if FMM 19 was simply a refined version of the current game.

I had the issue where I signed a player for money plus one of my players. Except, when I checked the news, it said I signed Gabriel Jesus for £200 mil plus Hans McCool. Hans McCool? Who the hell is that? Lol. The transfer did go through normally. Just weird news update. 

17 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Hans McCool? That’s a great name

The game just made up a name for some reason. Ha. I agree though. Nice name.

Unrealistic somewhat bug.

Screenshot_2018-06-11-23-18-19.thumb.png.9ffc81fb77d2ad7db89bdc052098b85e.png

As the game started I noticed that Everton Hired Luis Enrique. After one season, He got Everton relegated to Championship.

Screenshot_2018-06-11-23-18-32.thumb.png.6e6361e6b5b86de08545a77177eb940e.png

But Everton still didnt sacked Enrique whilst in the news they always complained about if they dont see good results from Luis they will sack him. I just wonder.

Also Some players would miss a seasons stats in history tab.

12 hours ago, Philipizmo said:

Unrealistic somewhat bug.

Screenshot_2018-06-11-23-18-19.thumb.png.9ffc81fb77d2ad7db89bdc052098b85e.png

As the game started I noticed that Everton Hired Luis Enrique. After one season, He got Everton relegated to Championship.

Screenshot_2018-06-11-23-18-32.thumb.png.6e6361e6b5b86de08545a77177eb940e.png

But Everton still didnt sacked Enrique whilst in the news they always complained about if they dont see good results from Luis they will sack him. I just wonder.

Also Some players would miss a seasons stats in history tab.

I dunno. Managers have stayed on in charge of relegated clubs before. Plus Luis Enrique will have a 'world class' reputation. Which is better than any Championship club would normally get. 

Weird about the missing stats though. Can't explain that.