FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 minutes ago, JakeA said:

So have come up against another bug/ nuisance. I have been offering to loan out youngsters to other clubs. A club comes in for one of them but they want an option to buy at the end of the loan. I don’t want that option to not be available, so I untick it and then send it back to see if they ok it... then it comes back, ‘bla bla’ is going on loan to, ‘bla bla.’ So I say yes off you go. Then when it goes through it goes through as the original offer, where the buyout at the end of the loan is still displayed.

Can anyone please tell me why this is the case? This has never happened in previous FMM games! Starting to really annoy me!

Just had a look at my current loaned out youngsters and it seems I’m in the same situation. I’m not too bothered as they probably won’t be needed in my career but it’s slightly annoying as I did counter offer without the buyout clause inserted! Hope they patch this in the next update. Could do some damage to certain careers

2 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Just had a look at my current loaned out youngsters and it seems I’m in the same situation. I’m not too bothered as they probably won’t be needed in my career but it’s slightly annoying as I did counter offer without the buyout clause inserted! Hope they patch this in the next update. Could do some damage to certain careers

Annoys me as like I said never happens on any of my previous FMM games! Counter offering has never been an issue!

A quick bug, I took over Paris SG and bought Firmino from Liverpool with a swap for Alves, but when the transfer went through I got this message

1955861139_Photo18-04-2018205348.thumb.png.a6d1eb362bd96fbbfb503eff81853135.png

It clearly says I swapped Diego Costa, when the next picture shows it was actually Alves??

1039760244_Photo21-04-2018205808.thumb.png.8832233255740506a56836d77e98f768.png

Edited by Cockers2505

One of the bugs that’s bothering me atm is it keeps making me a youth coach even though I always choose general coach. 

Another thing that bothers me is why do so many players sign for you, have 4 good months then declare on almost a daily basis that they want to leave to the press. In my current save I got promoted from the 2nd tier with 10 games to go and was 6 months into being in the top flight, top of the table (doing amazing) and all four of my big summer signings were talking to the press weekly about how they wanted to leave. It a) makes zero sense in the grand scheme of things. Why sign in the first place if you’re going to having tantrums 4 months later. In the players wildest dreams the transfer couldn’t have gone better...... And b) why does it automatically go to the player taking to the press continually? It’s not a shock to the fans when they’re saying every week for 12months+. Why isn’t there an option where they knock on the managers door first and talk about it and the manager gets to make some promises first? So much drama that you can’t do anything about. How often do you make a world beating team and half of them hate each other because of this?

And finally, why are transfers so weird? You try and sell a player and no ones interested. No one wants to loans you’re potential world class youngsters. You bid for a player and suddenly AI teams do too pushing the price up massively. You offer a player a contract and he signs for a worst team for half what you offered. Often when I’m playing I feel like it’s me vs the whole AI game rather then me just managing a team.

I have this sudden problem with my FMM18, For some reason lately the processing screen takes time to load but the one on 6th June 2021 it processes for forever Screenshot_20180424-122556.thumb.png.8092ec95818ff15361462cda7141c8b4.png

Edited by Shilside