Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

10 hours ago, PriZe said:

Is he out of contract?

Nah... He's a player i wanted to buy.Saw that after I holidayed for a week or so

On 08/06/2018 at 15:20, Twister045 said:

Couldn't agree more with you all

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the game as it is but that's only because I let so many things slide (overall difficulty, dodgy player ratings, conditioning of AI teams, number of injuries/red cards in AI games, the manager reputation issue to name a few...). I'm a stats guy so small things like world class AI strikers only managing 10-15 league goals a season takes away from the fun slightly; granted that is one tiny issue but it's things like that I'd have thought would be an easy fix

It baffles me how brand new features can be introduced year on year whilst so many long standing issues remain untouched. I get that SI needs to advertise shiny new features in order to give the casual fan a reason to buy a new game each year but that's often to the detriment of those of us who put a lot more time into the game. Personally I would much prefer if FMM 19 was simply a refined version of the current game.

Any chance you'd be willing to post this in the official SI forum? I really want the developers to see how frustrating these issues are and I feel like it's only me banging on about it all the time.

How is this right, in my Ajax save Fernandinho has been released from City at 33 years old, how can the game be expecting him to earn £675K - £825K at 33!! This is insane and simply not real, the game has to be amended to a more relalistic figure

IMG_4071.thumb.PNG.ac7e96d703cd6c49c729863b4b07d87a.PNG

IMG_4072.thumb.PNG.37946363b7b75d6d97765df50b553dd5.PNG

Anytime I launch the game afte 24hrs, it always ask me to re-download the game data again despite not tampering with anything. 

Now I don't know if this is a bug but it's really frustrating.

Screenshots attached.Screenshot_20180630-062853.thumb.png.e95175f8d6e3c98d2264c2a8f96668de.pngData folderScreenshot_20180630-062520.thumb.png.1f9a3cf5ee7c08e28ff92dd450df0518.png

Prompt to redownload data despite already having it. And this happens ever 24hrs.Screenshot_20180630-062848.thumb.png.d216ee5c288828dc75ab9cc1c70f48f6.png

Data folder

Just noticed a bug today in the Scottish Premiership. I already won the league after 28 games. The league splits into play-off groups after 33 games and after one of those that i won, it came up saying I'd won the league again.

With this also fame the news items that apply and my manager profile says I've won 2 league titles after just 1 season.

Not sure if this has been posted but I am in Season 21 on my career and Ze Gomes is still with my Benfica team but his goals only go back to Season 21/22?

Anyone else noticing season stats missing from players?

Screenshot to follow.

15 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Not sure if this has been posted but I am in Season 21 on my career and Ze Gomes is still with my Benfica team but his goals only go back to Season 21/22?

Anyone else noticing season stats missing from players?

Screenshot to follow.

Stats dissapear after so many seasons I believe

On 19/07/2018 at 10:32, Nucleus said:

Stats dissapear after so many seasons I believe

Really? That's ok then, it wasn't like I have wasted 20 odd seasons going for 1k 😲

9 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Really? That's ok then, it wasn't like I have wasted 20 odd seasons going for 1k 😲

Yeah someone else had it not long ago. Must be after 18 seasons or so then, I’m assuming it just wipes the 17/18 season and so on

6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

The totals at the bottom is correct for all season though. 

Sadly, this is not case for me. Each season I play I lose one seasons worth of goals.

Shall show the latest screenshot when I can.

56 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Sadly, this is not case for me. Each season I play I lose one seasons worth of goals.

Shall show the latest screenshot when I can.

Really! That's scary I thought the totals stayed correct😳

42 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Really! That's scary I thought the totals stayed correct😳

That’s what I thought! I knew the individual season stats disappeared after so many years but that totals remained the same. Bit of a ball ache to keep track of stats 😮

Here we are, as you can see I am in Season 2037 but my totals for Ze Gomes only start from 2023/24.

I have lost all seasons before then?

650ab0ca6b380f2bf5eff73055f9d5da.png

Edited by danovic78
22 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Here we are, as you can see I am in Season 2037 but my totals for Ze Gomes only start from 2023/24.

I have lost all seasons before then?

650ab0ca6b380f2bf5eff73055f9d5da.png

I’m assuming he’s scored more than the total says then? If he has that’s a real bummer 😦

33 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’m assuming he’s scored more than the total says then? If he has that’s a real bummer 😦

Yeah, about 200 goals worth...😪

The game only keeps track of so much unfortunately, I've never seen in game used players history disappear before but I know older players from real lifes real life history disappears. 

21 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

You’ve still got the screenies though? Not all bad If you do

Nope! 😔

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The game only keeps track of so much unfortunately, I've never seen in game used players history disappear before but I know older players from real lifes real life history disappears. 

No, me either. Never seen that before. I don't think he would have reached the 1k but still very annoying.

6 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Nope! 😔

No, me either. Never seen that before. I don't think he would have reached the 1k but still very annoying.

Oh that really does suck then 😦 gutted for you mate

1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

Nope! 😔

That's awful :(. Any save back ups or random older screenies?

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Oh that really does suck then 😦 gutted for you mate

I know, my plan for the save was actually to go through 30 seasons without spending a penny and doing a few side challenges on the way, 1k being one of them but didn't plan to post a full career.

55 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I wonder if the device you are using and the amount of memory it has makes any difference to how much of a players history it stores.

Just glad I do season updates on my careers.

Not sure? I have never encountered that before.

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That's awful :(. Any save back ups or random older screenies?

No other screenshots for him sadly.

Not sure if it is a bug, but on my recent save, playing as Edinburgh City.

I signed Jonny Maddison from Yeovil and decided to send Joe Wheatley the other way, my notification showed this...

Who is Hans Hughton???20180730_110238.thumb.jpg.014f5694e4099ea6b710b83f41b25b2f.jpg

I wouldn't say this is a bug, but could you look into game play on the P20 lite? It seems hard to click things, half the time it'll click the wrong thing, it's nearly unplayable tbh.