FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

33 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’m assuming he’s scored more than the total says then? If he has that’s a real bummer 😦

Yeah, about 200 goals worth...😪

The game only keeps track of so much unfortunately, I've never seen in game used players history disappear before but I know older players from real lifes real life history disappears. 

21 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

You’ve still got the screenies though? Not all bad If you do

Nope! 😔

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The game only keeps track of so much unfortunately, I've never seen in game used players history disappear before but I know older players from real lifes real life history disappears. 

No, me either. Never seen that before. I don't think he would have reached the 1k but still very annoying.

6 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Nope! 😔

No, me either. Never seen that before. I don't think he would have reached the 1k but still very annoying.

Oh that really does suck then 😦 gutted for you mate

I wonder if the device you are using and the amount of memory it has makes any difference to how much of a players history it stores.

Just glad I do season updates on my careers.

1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

Nope! 😔

That's awful :(. Any save back ups or random older screenies?

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Oh that really does suck then 😦 gutted for you mate

I know, my plan for the save was actually to go through 30 seasons without spending a penny and doing a few side challenges on the way, 1k being one of them but didn't plan to post a full career.

55 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I wonder if the device you are using and the amount of memory it has makes any difference to how much of a players history it stores.

Just glad I do season updates on my careers.

Not sure? I have never encountered that before.

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That's awful :(. Any save back ups or random older screenies?

No other screenshots for him sadly.

Not sure if it is a bug, but on my recent save, playing as Edinburgh City.

I signed Jonny Maddison from Yeovil and decided to send Joe Wheatley the other way, my notification showed this...

Who is Hans Hughton???20180730_110238.thumb.jpg.014f5694e4099ea6b710b83f41b25b2f.jpg

I wouldn't say this is a bug, but could you look into game play on the P20 lite? It seems hard to click things, half the time it'll click the wrong thing, it's nearly unplayable tbh. 

5 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

@Fozz_Quaker its been doing it for ages mate, every player I exchange within a sale it names them some random name when the actual player who is part of the deal isn't named

This happens to me too but I don't really care as I don't care about the person

In my first season with Mönchengladbach I had the normal four friendlies, but in every season after that I’ve only had one friendly. Really annoying when trying to figure out starters/tactics

1) I bid 40m euros for Fabinho and then am told that Monaco is happy to accept my 67m euro bid!!! (ok, so i took him anyway. i really wanted the player).

2) although i had over 9 million euros in available wages and close to 100,000,000 in transfer funds, lost a player because the game would not let me offer more than 275,000 euros/ week, no matter how i manipulated wages/transfer funds. I had been able to offer the last player i signed up to 400k. (i got him for 325k)

3) what i call the fireworks display. just before halftime the dots on the screen will all explode out to the edges and then the 2nd half will start with no halftime pause.

6 hours ago, HH McCool said:

3) what i call the fireworks display. just before halftime the dots on the screen will all explode out to the edges and then the 2nd half will start with no halftime pause.

I thought it was my eyes that were going mental! This does happen then 😮

Guys I'm new to this game, can someone please tell me how to enable audio commentary? I saw a YouTuber use it. He also had real logos

19 minutes ago, Neddy said:

Guys I'm new to this game, can someone please tell me how to enable audio commentary? I saw a YouTuber use it. He also had real logos

Welcome to vibe.

You have already asked this question else where in the forum and it has been answered.

Please stop spamming the site with this.