Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

5 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

@Fozz_Quaker its been doing it for ages mate, every player I exchange within a sale it names them some random name when the actual player who is part of the deal isn't named

This happens to me too but I don't really care as I don't care about the person

In my first season with Mönchengladbach I had the normal four friendlies, but in every season after that I’ve only had one friendly. Really annoying when trying to figure out starters/tactics

1) I bid 40m euros for Fabinho and then am told that Monaco is happy to accept my 67m euro bid!!! (ok, so i took him anyway. i really wanted the player).

2) although i had over 9 million euros in available wages and close to 100,000,000 in transfer funds, lost a player because the game would not let me offer more than 275,000 euros/ week, no matter how i manipulated wages/transfer funds. I had been able to offer the last player i signed up to 400k. (i got him for 325k)

3) what i call the fireworks display. just before halftime the dots on the screen will all explode out to the edges and then the 2nd half will start with no halftime pause.

6 hours ago, HH McCool said:

3) what i call the fireworks display. just before halftime the dots on the screen will all explode out to the edges and then the 2nd half will start with no halftime pause.

I thought it was my eyes that were going mental! This does happen then 😮

19 minutes ago, Neddy said:

Guys I'm new to this game, can someone please tell me how to enable audio commentary? I saw a YouTuber use it. He also had real logos

Welcome to vibe.

You have already asked this question else where in the forum and it has been answered.

Please stop spamming the site with this.

a bug is that if you haven't made all three substitutions you can have a player who was substituted reenter the game as a sub. I don't complain it has served me well in penalties shoot outs but it is not permitted in official rules of the game (soccer).

Another bug i have noticed i have unsettled players all over the club because i refused to allow a player to go on transfer despite a good offer. The said player is very influential and a star so it is logical that he has a clique of other players around him. The absurdity happened next season when I finally let him go and the same players who last season where upset for not letting him go where now upset because I let a star team member go!!

Finally it seems to me that in transfers the sell on percentage is not playing much of a role in the decision of clubs to sell as it does in the full game.