Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

32 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

@Jophilo maybe it's because you're French ? Did you try being English ?

Problem is me nationality. Tryed your advice (english nationality) and get a job in no time !!!

So sad i can't use my real nationality if i want to start unemployed... :(

Anyways, thx mate.

1 hour ago, Jophilo said:

Problem is me nationality. Tryed your advice (english nationality) and get a job in no time !!!

Anyways, thx mate.

We will look into this!

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Reece Smitherman said:

Unable to access save files, unlike on FM 17 I could delete save files easily but now there is no way to do this 

Android or iOS? You can still get to them on both but they have moved.

1 minute ago, dandidoo said:

Does anyone else not have any youth coaches in the game? Is this intended? Any save I start, youth coaches aren’t in the game.

Depends on the team but you can just go and hire some.

Just now, dandidoo said:

I would, but when I search for Coaches with a youth specialty it finds 0.

are you looking for interested gold badge youth coaches at a low club? what team are you?

1 minute ago, JonDoe said:

are you looking for interested gold badge youth coaches at a low club? what team are you?

Even at Real Madrid, I search for Coach with Youth specialty, any badge, with the Interested Option unchecked. It says 0 staff found.

654AAFE6-ACD8-4EF7-9484-93CEF711D979.png

27CB26B6-D004-4C82-8EA9-A3CD15CB62E8.png

1 minute ago, dandidoo said:

Even at Real Madrid, I search for Coach with Youth specialty, any badge, with the Interested Option unchecked. It says 0 staff found.

ahh no idea then bud sorry.

7 hours ago, Krrish said:

Hi,

found an issue.. getting same message again and again.. even after confirming selling of a player, getting same message message multiple times asking for confirmation. Attached screenshot.

here, I am getting message that crystal palace set to buy Stephens. Even after confirming that, same message comes up again after continuing.

IMG_3681.PNG

Experiencing this when accepting bids outside the transfer windows. All is fine if the window is open.

Can’t send a save file since I don’t have an access to a PC and that’s the only way to retrieve the file from iOS, right?

103A8A7F-8E5F-4C0F-90F6-B4E7EF75429E.jpeg

27 minutes ago, itimatpula said:

Experiencing this when accepting bids outside the transfer windows. All is fine if the window is open.

Can’t send a save file since I don’t have an access to a PC and that’s the only way to retrieve the file from iOS, right?

Shame you don't have a PC, we are really wanting to find a good example of this!

42 minutes ago, Alari said:

Shame you don't have a PC, we are really wanting to find a good example of this!

Perhaps you can replicate it on your end? Start with Milan, sim to the end of the summer window, offer Romagnoli/Suso to other clubs, sim to January. Hope that helps.

FYI for others experiencing this, I’ve found that holidaying to the next day confirms the transfer/s.

11 minutes ago, itimatpula said:

Perhaps you can replicate it on your end? Start with Milan, sim to the end of the summer window, offer Romagnoli/Suso to other clubs, sim to January. Hope that helps.

FYI for others experiencing this, I’ve found that holidaying to the next day confirms the transfer/s.

We've tried but without luck so far, will go again tomorrow. Good info on the day's holiday though, thanks!

I win Premier League, Champion League, FA CUP, Fifa World Club, European Super. But Why Roy Hodgson win the Manager Of the Year? He Didnt Win Anything :'(

Screenshot_2017-11-11-12-07-37-217_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2017-11-11-12-13-13-950_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

This is one of the things I was really hoping not to see anymore in the new game. Altho only noticed it when AI get a man sent off so perhaps there's been some improvement on this front, unlike FMM17 where this kind of mismanagement occurred quite regularly during games. 

SI, have you guys had the time to work on this issue at all? My guess is you have since it doesn't occur as often but still persists during specific circumstances. Seems like a nasty one to fix unfortunately. Thanks. 

Screenshot_20171111-002433.png

5 hours ago, dandidoo said:

Experiencing this too. Neither Assistant nor Coach searches yield results on Youth specialty.

I have the same issue when I start as unemployed. It's christmas of 2018 now on my save and I still can't get a job even on Belgian 3rd division! ?

Issue with listing players for transfer or loan, once listed as soon as you progress the day the player no longer shows as listed. I have tried doing this by offering to clubs which puts them on transfer market but again once progressed they're no longer listed. Results in minimal offers and just putting players you want to sell/loan in the reserves!

7 hours ago, Jophilo said:

Anyways, thx mate.

Well, I have no chance to get a job being Russian )) unless Abramovich get rid of Conte, may be )))

5 hours ago, itimatpula said:

I have the same issue with selling a player. Unfortunately I don't have a save before I accepted the bid though. 

Other bugs:

- loan players getting unlisted

- player (will hughes) in my case wants to join a bigger club. The notification keeps appearing 

I have a bug, one of my players who was running out of their contract had an offer from another team, so I offered him a contract and he accepted. But every in game day I get a message saying his move to the other club has been cancelled

Something wrong with the coaching badge, first save I did gold but came out as bronze, next save came out as none... 

*edit* Third time lucky

Edited by sharaziuk

keep getting the bug whereby i sell a player...but he never actually goes and a couple of days later it is asking me to confirm the same transfer again...only does this on the odd player though