Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

5 hours ago, Dhxn said:

I was attempting to win everything with psg to unlock the sugar daddy and now, 3rd season in, i have yet to unlock and despite winning everything, board confidence in me is low and im aboutto get fired...help

I'm in my first season but also experiencing this still.

At Minnesota the board wanted a mid table finish. I'm in the top 3 with healthy finances and still they say I should be performing better.

Too many annoying bugs unfortunately..Sadly I'm going back to FMM17 untill the "childhood ilnesses" of this version are healed (hopefully soon) 

53 minutes ago, Mccurdieboy said:

Is this a fault where I have tryed to sell player about 10 times and it keeps coming back up to sell him?

Screenshot_20171111-185636.png

yes mate i gt tht aswell

17 hours ago, AeroLAD said:

Buying Canadian players when managing Toronto FC is lowering my Domestic Player Bias rating :/

Yeah this is for sure, anyone look at this?

13 minutes ago, Viktor fisher said:

Se cae cada vez que eligo España, Inglaterra, Italia y Alemania, estas cuatro ligas superan los 21300 jugadores, lo reinicie 3 veces, tengo un J7 Prime

English please

19 hours ago, narutozxz said:

I win Premier League, Champion League, FA CUP, Fifa World Club, European Super. But Why Roy Hodgson win the Manager Of the Year? He Didnt Win Anything :'(

Screenshot_2017-11-11-12-07-37-217_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

Screenshot_2017-11-11-12-13-13-950_com.sigames.fmm2018.png

I can see the case for you winning, but also can see the case for him! Bear in mind manager of the year only takes into account he league competition.

29 minutes ago, PaulyNapoli said:

Players who I have tried to loan or have been signed as free agents one week ago (who I’ve bid for but failed to entice to join mighty Maidstone Utd!) are suddenly signing contract extensions the next week, en masse.... Obviously they fear our massive spending power (approx. £19K) but definitely seems a bit of a bug

CDDBC074-35E0-45BF-8B16-6134CADCA8E6.png

I don't think this should be happening with newly signed free agents but plausible with the players you have offered to loan -it's renewal season after all. Will look into the free agents.

added 0 minutes later
38 minutes ago, PaulyNapoli said:

I’m not sure if it counts as a bug but right at the start of the game lots of managers have switched clubs (most notably David Wagner going to USA National team) It is just a bit annoying for realism sake. Considering I selected for no budgets to start, would be good if no managers moved

TBH this has been a widely speculated move in real life so I don't think it's invalid.

5 hours ago, Mccurdieboy said:

Is this a fault where I have tryed to sell player about 10 times and it keeps coming back up to sell him?

Screenshot_20171111-185636.png

Looking into this one urgently, we've finally got a useful save from someone.

added 0 minutes later
7 hours ago, Adhitamaindo said:

Yeah same

Should be fixed in 9.0.1 update.

7 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Not sure if this had been commented on, so I'm sorry if it has. However, if you have a full team and demote someone to make space for a new transfer, it'll promote someone instantly from the reserves back into the main team. 

If you have a full team and are looking to buy a new player it can get infuriating at times. 

Can you post this on the SI forums please so I don't forget about it? I'll get one of the guys to look into on Monday.

added 0 minutes later
13 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

keep getting the bug whereby i sell a player...but he never actually goes and a couple of days later it is asking me to confirm the same transfer again...only does this on the odd player though

12 hours ago, djskipe said:

When i accept the offer to transfer my player, next day present same notify...

How do to fix this?

Looking into this one, as Jens says try to holiday one day!

12 hours ago, Dhxn said:

Nope 

Screenshot_20171111-203904.png

That seems like an old bug we have seen before. It usually fixes itself by saving and reloading if it's the case.

22 hours ago, AeroLAD said:

Buying Canadian players when managing Toronto FC is lowering my Domestic Player Bias rating :/

Thanks, please post this on the SI forums so we don't forget about it (don't have access to all my tools from here so it would be useful, will have someone look into it Monday.)

14 hours ago, andrelotti said:

Putting a player up for transfer but transfer status remain unknown. ? That's annoying..

Screenshot_20171111-121150.png

Screenshot_20171111-121206.png

Just received update 9.0.1 and I can confirm this has been fixed.

Anyone had a problem with player of the season and team of the season? seems very unaccurate. My best player had the highest average rating in the season and most goals and asssists, never got in the team of the year and the player who won player of the year wasnt even a top 10  wtf. 

A couple of things have happened to me currently, sold a player yet I've had around 30 messages so far saying 'can now be completed' but can't do anything. 

Had a message saying U20 player Spinazzola is wanted, yet he is 24 years old.

Also to get a player from reserves into the first team, I have to press Demote twice before it turns into Promote, very bizarre when I can't Demote a player already demoted???

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Sorry to add, but I think I can work out the U20 problem, I am currently juventus, if I select Second Team, the heading says Juventus U20, shouldn't this be Juventus reserve's

There’s no reserves system in the Italian leagues. The next team is the Primavera team, a part of the youth sector, which is U20.

Not sure if it is a bug, but the maximum wages on the Finances page does not reflect on the Contract Offer page.

A48DF9E8-B738-43C0-8100-E465F370E5C8.thumb.png.6f7dc0d1eb1debb81b5fa337dda5e45e.png

3C6EAA0F-FAB9-4F0F-9DEA-EDA45185E2E2.thumb.png.7c8988815ea90f8e2d4e74415f912b2c.png

On the Finances tab it says the max is €225k, but I am only allowed to offer up to €175k.

Edited by itimatpula

Has anybody been successful with board requests? At the end of my second season with Liverpool, board will not improve youth and training facilities.

Promoting reserve players into the main team, it shows me demote which is the opposite and when i click it shows me demote again then after clicking it for the second time, it changes to promote