Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

loanees which return the next season keep complaining that the boss should be more patient with his staff, im pretty sure they are talking abt their time at the club they were loaned to and that the boss there is impatient, instead i get the unhappiness and negativity in my squad

4 hours ago, Hotspursen said:

Small bug, but when a player scores more than 5 goals a game the registration of the player shows twice in the overview over the goalscorers.

6A552038-BB90-48C6-8C8C-77611599FAC2.png

nothing to do with the amount of goals but number of characteres. it happen to me with only 2 goals but the player had a big name lmao

18 hours ago, ksm940116 said:

some error in combine korean words.

ex) ㅁ + ㅣ + ㄴ =   O  민  /   X   밄

Looking into this one at present, sorry it's been quite complex to implement.

15 hours ago, itimatpula said:

Not sure if it is a bug, but the maximum wages on the Finances page does not reflect on the Contract Offer page.

A48DF9E8-B738-43C0-8100-E465F370E5C8.thumb.png.6f7dc0d1eb1debb81b5fa337dda5e45e.png

3C6EAA0F-FAB9-4F0F-9DEA-EDA45185E2E2.thumb.png.7c8988815ea90f8e2d4e74415f912b2c.png

On the Finances tab it says the max is €225k, but I am only allowed to offer up to €175k.

This does vary depending on the player but to my mind you should be able to offer Eriksen the max, will look into.

21 minutes ago, CmonJustTheTip said:

I'm managing Houston in MLS and despite winning the US cup and the MLS cup my board confidence is down, is this a bug? 

Screenshot_2017-11-12-21-33-06.png

Screenshot_2017-11-12-21-32-59.png

This is a really old bug that we have never been able to track down properly, if I'm correct it should rectify on reloading the save?

9 hours ago, Hotspursen said:

Goalkeeper gets a 2 match ban for a red card without being sent off

1A45C0C3-325D-4681-BC10-ABB33BEADD9F.png

95371431-474B-487A-8E90-FDE695C91DC1.png

Did you holiday this match out of interest?

4 hours ago, setiawanjimmy said:

@Alari

Device : Nexus 6

Android : Oreo 8.0.0

Force closed. Here is a log attached.

fmm18FC.txt

There are some oddities in this log, can you confirm where you get the game from?

5 hours ago, zaangie said:

nothing to do with the amount of goals but number of characteres. it happen to me with only 2 goals but the player had a big name lmao

This looks like something to do with going over one line, we had a similar issue a couple of years ago but we thought we had fixed, Do you have a match PKM you can send us?

12 hours ago, samhardy said:

Has the no player history from 17/18 season bug been fixed in the latest update?

We want to track this down but it is proving tricky. If you have a save from just before the season update for the season where stats don't get saved that would be brilliant. We saw it once in testing but could not find a route to reproduce.

19 hours ago, FMH Skill said:

I just downloaded it too, what else is new?

Crash fixes is the only other thing so far, more to come.

15 hours ago, Mccurdieboy said:

The new update has fixed this problem 

No it has not fixed the problem.. it still repeats the same and also the game shuts down automatically ...

Second half of the season (Jan in UK) and the game breaks when I try to open the window to negotiate/accept/reject transfer offers. The game hangs (even when i waited for over 10 minutes). Tried restarting the game and re-downloading the game but to no avail. 

Anyone faces a similar problem? Also can anyone advise if it is a problem with the save file (corrupted) or a bug within the game at the moment. Really a bummer cos I spent the whole day to get to this point and it seems like I have to restart all over again (which sucks)

fmm bug.jpg

For the 2nd season I manage my club, I found that the transfer deadline was 18th Aug instead of 31th Aug for English Premier Division.

I tried to sell my player to other club and already completed it because already in news but the player still at my club & the confirmation transfer keep repeat at news.

I have bid a player and all is okay and the player profile shown looking forward to join my club. But until transfer deadline the player still didn't come in to my player list then after transfer deadline they show the transfer can't be done because end of window transfer.

40 minutes ago, haidar1992 said:

For the 2nd season I manage my club, I found that the transfer deadline was 18th Aug instead of 31th Aug for English Premier Division.

I tried to sell my player to other club and already completed it because already in news but the player still at my club & the confirmation transfer keep repeat at news.

I have bid a player and all is okay and the player profile shown looking forward to join my club. But until transfer deadline the player still didn't come in to my player list then after transfer deadline they show the transfer can't be done because end of window transfer.

I faced the same problem ...  this is a freaking beta version with no internal testing done before the launch...  SEGA should fire all of its "TESTING TEAM" ..  garbage for €8.99 

Edited by johnvibe77
1 hour ago, johnvibe77 said:

I faced the same problem ...  this is a freaking beta version with no internal testing done before the launch...  SEGA should fire all of its "TESTING TEAM" ..  garbage for €8.99 

I've bought the game but not started a save yet but had a look around the game.  I'm waiting until the bugs are ironed out, but I'm not complaining. At least they're doing their jobs fixing the bugs. I've never seen this much interaction from game developers so at least appreciate what they're doing instead of moaning. Just chill. 

2 hours ago, haidar1992 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/07/premier-league-clubs-transfer-window-before-start-season

Have you downloaded the 9.0.1 update? We believe this is fixed on the update.

Has the transfer completed? Including all bids being accepted, contract accepted and a work permit for the player?

6 hours ago, Alari said:

This looks like something to do with going over one line, we had a similar issue a couple of years ago but we thought we had fixed, Do you have a match PKM you can send us?

Unfortunately no, I didn't take to serious and move on. I should have saved that match. 

How about the bug that other teams can bid for loan players with buyout clauses?