Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

39 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I've bought the game but not started a save yet but had a look around the game.  I'm waiting until the bugs are ironed out, but I'm not complaining. At least they're doing their jobs fixing the bugs. I've never seen this much interaction from game developers so at least appreciate what they're doing instead of moaning. Just chill. 

Everyone has his/her own way of expression ... Don't impose your way of living life on others...  I have a problem with the game and I will talk about it instead of adjusting with situation even after paying for it...  It doesn't matter how bad I sound... that is me.

Edited by johnvibe77

A transfer bug here: Player I was attempting to sign on loan failed a medical, so I thought I could wait a couple of weeks and try again once his injury had cleared up. Not so - it seems a “future transfer” has been set for this player (note there is no “Make Offer” button now).

I have a save from before I made a bid (player is still injured) and after the issue occurred

F2D3A63C-23E6-4B89-A1B1-F8D5234749F4.thumb.png.f0802369c97619e8aa376386fa5a19d5.png

757E36F7-6381-4517-831D-692D3CDC5B25.thumb.png.5792ed342789b26d620ed4076af21704.png

8 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Also...My highest possible wage is 600k/week but I can't offer my players more than 250k/week. 

This will depend on the player. If you have an offer for a player like Messi then it will allow the maximum.

1 minute ago, TedB86 said:

A transfer bug here: Player I was attempting to sign on loan failed a medical, so I thought I could wait a couple of weeks and try again once his injury had cleared up. Not so - it seems a “future transfer” has been set for this player (note there is no “Make Offer” button now).

I have a save from before I made a bid (player is still injured) and after the issue occurred

F2D3A63C-23E6-4B89-A1B1-F8D5234749F4.thumb.png.f0802369c97619e8aa376386fa5a19d5.png

757E36F7-6381-4517-831D-692D3CDC5B25.thumb.png.5792ed342789b26d620ed4076af21704.png

The save from before you made a bid - can you send it here https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new and link this thread so we know which bug it's for. Thanks!

42 minutes ago, aligempf said:

This will depend on the player. If you have an offer for a player like Messi then it will allow the maximum.

The player I'm trying to offer was my best player last season..and I can't even offer him what he's earning now (185k/week) the max I can offer him is 180k/week

added 0 minutes later

I don't understand this..

Screenshot_20171113-191858.png

10 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

The player I'm trying to offer was my best player last season..and I can't even offer him what he's earning now (185k/week) the max I can offer him is 180k/week

added 0 minutes later

I don't understand this..

Screenshot_20171113-191858.png

What player is it that you cannot sign?

Nouri suffered from a heart issue while playing in pre-season. Ajax have asked for us to set him to honour his contract and then retire.

Just now, johnvibe77 said:

If I send my saved file (which keeps crashing as soon as I continue) will they fix it and send me back ?  :P

It's likely to be a device issue. What device are you on?

Just now, aligempf said:

It's likely to be a device issue. What device are you on?

The problem started after 1 and half a season ... after the "transfer loop" issue.  I am using Redmi Android device

3 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

The problem started after 1 and half a season ... after the "transfer loop" issue.  I am using Redmi Android device

Ok, send in the save and we'll see if we can get it to happen internally.

2 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Ok, send in the save and we'll see if we can get it to happen internally.

Ok after 3-4 crashes I managed it to work....  but this crashes happen repeatedly.. :(  

Edited by johnvibe77
4 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Take a look at these

Screenshot_20171113-193606.png

Screenshot_20171113-193613.png

Screenshot_20171113-193606.png

Don't see the issue? Did you mean to post a different screenshot the second time?

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 08:00, Alari said:

Looking into this one urgently, we've finally got a useful save from someone.

added 0 minutes later

Should be fixed in 9.0.1 update.

Oh oke" . How to update 9.0.1 ?? I don't know 

1 hour ago, Adhitamaindo said:

Hi bro . How to update fmm18 ?? 

Thanks 

Playstore ... search the game there .. if your version needs update it will show there or else wait for it and keep checking every day.

This just came up: After defeating San Jose in the fourth round of the U.S. Cup, the news scroll not only shows my fifth round opponent, but shows me as being in the semi-final and gives my potential opponents.

IMG_0354.PNG

21 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

This just came up: After defeating San Jose in the fourth round of the U.S. Cup, the news scroll not only shows my fifth round opponent, but shows me as being in the semi-final and gives my potential opponents.

IMG_0354.PNG

This is already known, believe it's due to the draw actually taking place then, as it would in real life. It is a bit strange though.

5 hours ago, aligempf said:

The save from before you made a bid - can you send it here https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new and link this thread so we know which bug it's for. Thanks!

Just to add to this @aligempf - the same bug happens if you made a loan bid, have the bid accepted and then manually cancel before the player joins your club, you still get a Future Transfer preventing further offers.

14 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Just to add to this @aligempf - the same bug happens if you made a loan bid, have the bid accepted and then manually cancel before the player joins your club, you still get a Future Transfer preventing further offers.

We've managed to reproduce this internally and get it logged. Thanks for the information!

If you save a line-up, when you load it it says 'some players in your club could not be found' when for a fact they are all there.

Has happened on every single line-up I have saved.

Anyone having issues with game crashing/becoming unresponsive (greyed screen) soon after loading? No issues prior to today however now keeps happening regardless of which saved game I load (manual/auto), thought it may be device issue so re-started device, tried a couple of hours later but same issue, have also tried other games, including fmm17 and no issues there.

Any ideas?

Mentioned this earlier in the thread but after playing for a while there seems to be far too many injuries in simmed games between AI teams. Couple of examples... 

Screenshot_20171113-191032.png

Screenshot_20171113-190918.png

Edited by Twister045
14 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Anyone having issues with game crashing/becoming unresponsive (greyed screen) soon after loading? No issues prior to today however now keeps happening regardless of which saved game I load (manual/auto), thought it may be device issue so re-started device, tried a couple of hours later but same issue, have also tried other games, including fmm17 and no issues there.

Any ideas?

I am facing the game crash thing after completion of 1 season ....  we can only wait for a patch update from SI/SEGA very soon.

I run 2 saves..on neither one can I apply for a international job as it doesnt put countries up in my job centre whether its insecure or even if country doesnt have a manager

4 hours ago, JoeSnowUK said:

If you save a line-up, when you load it it says 'some players in your club could not be found' when for a fact they are all there.

Has happened on every single line-up I have saved.

Same happens to me 

Has anyone else had ridiculously high scoring games? When it seems like the keeper is unable to make a save?! Apart from anything else there is no way scotland would score 5 goals against Albania let alone Argentina!

99ED0DA8-C1E0-464C-9E26-08603EECE546.png

E0B474B6-2C48-47C2-8A2C-DEE857F0424D.png

7391ABFE-C26F-4DC2-841C-AF68984ED882.png