Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

55 minutes ago, andysjfc said:

Has anyone else had ridiculously high scoring games? When it seems like the keeper is unable to make a save?! Apart from anything else there is no way scotland would score 5 goals against Albania let alone Argentina!

99ED0DA8-C1E0-464C-9E26-08603EECE546.png

E0B474B6-2C48-47C2-8A2C-DEE857F0424D.png

7391ABFE-C26F-4DC2-841C-AF68984ED882.png

I was just about to question this as well! It's a regular occurrence to concede at least 2 goals in a game, and the match report states poor shot stopping from goalkeeper...

Think its been mentioned already but issue with transfers, agreed a fee to sell a player exchanged contract and just keeps saying the transfer is pending and get multiple entries in news fee to say transfer can can now be completed. But nothing happens and player still in my squad.

Same thing just happened when trying to sign a player, still says pending. Frustrating as got a really good save on the go! 

2 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

I was just about to question this as well! It's a regular occurrence to concede at least 2 goals in a game, and the match report states poor shot stopping from goalkeeper...

Yep, exactly the same remarks about the gk in 3 rugby score matches!

The board confidence issue is still there.

The defensive midfielder match ratings issue also still there. Doesn't matter if you play them as a BWM, DLP, DM etc they always get a 6 or lower player rating every game.

18 hours ago, aligempf said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/07/premier-league-clubs-transfer-window-before-start-season

Have you downloaded the 9.0.1 update? We believe this is fixed on the update.

Has the transfer completed? Including all bids being accepted, contract accepted and a work permit for the player?

i still not update it yet. but if in this update has fix all bugs I've seen it should be fine.

yeahh already completed all including work permit. only waiting player coming but didn't :laugh::laugh:

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but in the transfer section, when I select the 'any' option in a player's value box, it changes to 'free'. It's obviously not that big a deal, but a bug nonetheless 

Also, I started as Celtic just to get a feel of the game. The top 6 and bottom 6 of the Scottish league split after 33 games. I was awarded two league titles in the same season for being top of the league at the split, as well as at the end of the season 

I don't have a PC, so can't send the save, but hopefully it's something that's already been pointed out. 

Hi. I've just completed my first season until I get 31st of May then the game crashes and I can't progress any suggestions on what to do thanks

5 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The defensive midfielder match ratings issue also still there. Doesn't matter if you play them as a BWM, DLP, DM etc they always get a 6 or lower player rating every game.

Why is this still a thing? It's like 4 years and no fix. 

6 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The board confidence issue is still there.

formationsdefensive midfielder match ratings issue also still there. Doesn't matter if you play them as a BWM, DLP, DM etc they always get a 6 or lower player rating e very game

This has been a recurring issue and it still frustrates me. Didn't use formation in fmm 17/trying it this year and its still 6.0. I have very good players playing there bit can't get it to work

Hello,

After my first season with ManUtd I was ready to sign some new players in the transfer window.

What I did not expect was for the transfer window to end 19th of August. I though may be that the email was wrong but then i signed a new player 23th of August and now I am waiting for him to join my squad in the winter transfer window.

Donno if it is a bug or if the transfer windows irl have changed.

BR

38 minutes ago, Haukr said:

Hello,

After my first season with ManUtd I was ready to sign some new players in the transfer window.

What I did not expect was for the transfer window to end 19th of August. I though may be that the email was wrong but then i signed a new player 23th of August and now I am waiting for him to join my squad in the winter transfer window.

Donno if it is a bug or if the transfer windows irl have changed.

BR

Shouldnt have happened on your 1st season. But i always disable first transfer window. 

For it to happen on your second season is normal. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/07/premier-league-clubs-transfer-window-before-start-season

added 0 minutes later
11 hours ago, Dje said:

Think its been mentioned already but issue with transfers, agreed a fee to sell a player exchanged contract and just keeps saying the transfer is pending and get multiple entries in news fee to say transfer can can now be completed. But nothing happens and player still in my squad.

Same thing just happened when trying to sign a player, still says pending. Frustrating as got a really good save on the go! 

Update your game 

Im also here to address issue with way too many goals scored. Scorelines are unrealistic! Also, it seems like doesnt matter what tactics you're using, even using ultra-defensive/attacking is getting goal scored at both ends. Tactical revamp looks very good, but I've got some doubts about its effects. Like "Great works lads, we're up 3-0 at home. Now kill the game with defensive look and bring out good fight for second half!" type of situations doesn't matter when other (even a lot weaker side) getting clear cut chances and sadly, a couple goals, But even though using defensive tactics, suddenly were on all-out attacks and game ends like 6-4.

AFC Telford - 20 games 63 GF - 27 GA

PSV - 18 games 55 GF - 24 GA

Also, PSV's 2nd team, Jupiler League's Jong PSV, is getting my players exhausted way more than in parent club. Its frustrating to see young lads getting fitness down to 50-75% regularly. Is it a bug?

3 minutes ago, Random_Bloke said:

Im also here to address issue with way too many goals scored. Scorelines are unrealistic! Also, it seems like doesnt matter what tactics you're using, even using ultra-defensive/attacking is getting goal scored at both ends. Tactical revamp looks very good, but I've got some doubts about its effects. Like "Great works lads, we're up 3-0 at home. Now kill the game with defensive look and bring out good fight for second half!" type of situations doesn't matter when other (even a lot weaker side) getting clear cut chances and sadly, a couple goals, But even though using defensive tactics, suddenly were on all-out attacks and game ends like 6-4.

Also, PSV's 2nd team, Jupiler League's Jong PSV, is getting my players exhausted way more than in parent club. Its frustrating to see young lads getting fitness down to 50-75% regularly. Is it a bug?

The score lines are terrible! Hope they are working on this. 

Anything been said about not being able to load up your save??? Didn't manual save for a few weeks, came out the game. Gone back in and it would load the autosave. Starting to get a bit pissed off!

1 hour ago, Random_Bloke said:

Agree with the scorelines although I've found mine have calmed down in the last few games but will see how long that lasts. Also agree with the condition issue, auto-generated games seem to tire players way more than games played out in the match engine

11 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Screenshot_20171114-115557.thumb.jpg.b8e533e07a5ca14bf6f67946fa030ce9.jpg

How come UEFA European Championship comes twice? 

Looks like you've been doing some editing? We don't have the licenses for those competitions. Bug's not with FMM but wherever/whoever edited those competition names.

Just now, aligempf said:

Looks like you've been doing some editing? We don't have the licenses for those competitions. Bug's not with FMM but wherever/whoever edited those competition names.

Sorry about this, just worked this out from another post I put in the logo section. I downloaded the change.txt from here so I didn't realise that was the Playoff. 

1 minute ago, sharaziuk said:

Sorry about this, just worked this out from another post I put in the logo section. I downloaded the change.txt from here so I didn't realise that was the Playoff. 

Sorry, yes. I was going to mention I think that's what it is :)

1 minute ago, aligempf said:

Sorry, yes. I was going to mention I think that's what it is :)

Basically at first I thought that the UEFA European Championship logo wasn't working, then I noticed it came twice so I checked the change.txt (downloaded from here) and found out that the second one is the UEFA European Championship Qualifying Play off, so something wrong with that change.txt file. 

2 hours ago, Random_Bloke said:

Can definitely attest to this. My tactics testing save on Brighton was like this, the moment is cut back of offense (not till the point of parking the bus mind), the scoreline just goes crazy. I concede like crazy before I've got to go offensive again. There's just something wrong here.

Edited by Meow

E8_BD221_E_31_C6_4_CFE_94_DB_3250_CBD724

Clicked on the link and the game froze. My save is now completely unplayable as I can’t advance beyond this point. 

Edited by LiverpoolFan