Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 General Discussion

samhardy

Loving the tactic revamp. But also loving that the lower leagues in Rep. of Ireland, N.ireland and Australia included. Such a small addition but extra leagues to play...

17 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Apparently we cant access our save files from efile manager anymore

I'm on my phone right now but you can, they have just moved. There's a guide in the FAQ on our website.

Has anyone downloaded the game with basic data on Ios device & what is the size of game with basic data ?? 

Thanks?

It's showing 1.02 gb on app store . Which is size of the game(setup) or size included with post installation data that we've to download

IMG_1340.thumb.PNG.a547c4b545fde59ff7e87d0cbb8d1d7e.PNG

Edited by Nick11

The new tactics look great, and definitely seem to affect the match. Unfortunately my philosophy seems to be too attack minded, I don't think the game will be like previous ones though, in that there won't be many "super tactics" 

1 hour ago, Lav50 said:

Licence fix are not working, also should i download faces or you guys still working on it?

To install the license fix the Changes.txt file needs to be placed in storage/documents/sports interactive/football manager mobile 2018/normal

26 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

The new tactics look great, and definitely seem to affect the match.

They look great indeed. I have yet to test and experiment extensively but first impression is very good. 

29 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

I don't think the game will be like previous ones though, in that there won't be many "super tactics" 

Believe it or not I'll be delighted if my TKO 2-2-1-5 doesn't work. I also hope 1K challenges have become much harder this year. Time will tell tho. 

Loving the extra divisions in places like N.Ireland and Rep.Ireland...I knew SI loved me enough to include it when I mentioned it on a suggestion thread a while...lol

Gonna have a lower league N.Irish save to start with this year :-D

5 hours ago, Nick11 said:

Has anyone downloaded the game with basic data on Ios device & what is the size of game with basic data ?? 

Thanks?

It's showing 1.02 gb on app store . Which is size of the game(setup) or size included with post installation data that we've to download

IMG_1340.thumb.PNG.a547c4b545fde59ff7e87d0cbb8d1d7e.PNG

JIO dhan dana dhan !!  bhai waiting for your tactics for 2018 .. I am still downloading files 13% it is using my slow 2 mbps net...  

12 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

JIO dhan dana dhan !!  bhai waiting for your tactics for 2018 .. I am still downloading files 13% it is using my slow 2 mbps net...  

Will surely find a way to make manual tweaking work on this version of Fmm.  But i haven't made the decision whether to buy it now or bit later ( cosidering that i've PG sem-1 exam) .

I'll have to save my entire data to download the game ??

5 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Will surely find a way to make manual tweaking work on this version of Fmm.  But i haven't made the decision whether to buy it now or bit later ( cosidering that i've PG sem-1 exam) .

I'll have to save my entire data to download the game ??

LOL The fact that i know this game is launched and out there...  will make me restless to focus on anything else in my life... so why not give it some time of my daily schedule and give it to myself as a reward after achieving small little goals of daily life...  which (little goals)  in your case maybe --  "finishing up with an academic topic" .... so make these sweet adjustment in life... restricting yourself will only create more urge for it.. and make you lose focus.

Edited by johnvibe77
2 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

LOL The fact that i know this game is launched and out there...  will make me restless to focus on anything else in my life... so why not give it some time of my daily schedule and give it to myself as a reward after achieving small little goals of daily life...  which (little goals)  in your case maybe --  "finishing up with an academic topic" .... so make these sweet adjustment in life... restricting yourself will only create more urge for it.. and make you lose focus.

I've already talked to my friend to pay for game through my account & i'll hand in the cash . ? I don't own CC . 

Ur idea is good but i know my own limit (Pretty bad at resisting the urge ) 

13 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

I've already talked to my friend to pay for game through my account & i'll hand in the cash . ? I don't own CC . 

Ur idea is good but i know my own limit (Pretty bad at resisting the urge ) 

That is the case with everyone playing FMM ... but then you put yourself to the test and see how good you are with following your schedule and not getting distracted away from it... Until your exam ... keep FMM as a 1-2 hour reward in your daily schedule for your entire day hard work...  whenever you exceed this fixed time just think you are wasting your time on unnecessary things (I know its too hard to resist but you have to think that way until your exam ends).  If you see FMM 18 as a motivating driving force for your daily hard work... it will only act as a positive thing for you... but if you start exploiting it by breaking your fixed schedule then you will be at loss.  For me till now the daily motivating force was Biggboss (I know many hates it and many will find it silly but that is me.) but i like it as it acts as a stress buster for me....  and I know it comes only for an Hour in a day... so there is no way i can waste more than 1 hour of mine on that show everyday...  and it keeps me excited,focus on what I do entire day just because I want to reach home and watch that show everyday for 1 hour...  so things like it can really keep you motivated if you have them in limit. (by the time i finished writing this .. my game is at 75%.. 25% more to go ) :)

Edited by johnvibe77

I'm the only one lost 15% everytime i play for 5 minutes? I was checking my team and i notice i'm losing battery to fast, and only running FMM18 :'(

Edited by Juvept

Hi, i may sound abit dumb. i used to play on the psp version then again was a frequent updater however when it change to mobile i stopped posting but kept on playing

1. for iphone (i just gotten a iphone X, how do i download the logo pack and facepack etc in)

2. i realize we are unable to choose database now. for android 2017 (we can choose it at setting large database, but now on FMM 2018 iphone, i am unable to choose large database. so is it always prefix already? we can only adjust based on the league choosen?

I do wish there was the option, when doing a player search, to only include player's primary positions. i.e. the bright green icon

Luis Suarez might well be able to play across the front line or behind a strike but he's no LM or RM

6 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Will definitely follow it . Have started any thread ??

Nowhere near ready for that! With the new tactics I'll be surprised if I make it past the second season on my first attempt

The speed of the EME (commentary only + very fast) is roughly 1:30min on my Sony XZs, that's excluding tactical tweaks in-game of course. Pretty good I think. 

How's it on your side this year @danovic78

Hi Chaps,

Quick question, I see people mentioning EME on here quite often, along with another abbreviation i can't remember?

Can someone quickly explain the differences please?

Thanks in advance!

26 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

The speed of the EME (commentary only + very fast) is roughly 1:30min on my Sony XZs, that's excluding tactical tweaks in-game of course. Pretty good I think. 

How's it on your side this year @danovic78

Still refusing to move to the dark side!! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, dansut93 said:

Hi Chaps,

Quick question, I see people mentioning EME on here quite often, along with another abbreviation i can't remember?

Can someone quickly explain the differences please?

Thanks in advance!

Hi dansut,

There are two different match engines in FMM, the EME (Enhanced Match Engine) and the OME (Original Match Engine).

The match engine is basically how the game simulates matches, so whenever you watch a match your watching the results from the match engine.

The OME was first released with the game back when it was only on PSP. A few years ago a whole new match engine was released, but it is very slow on some older devices, so the OME is left as an option.

I don't want to stir up a whole debate of which match engine is better, I'd suggest starting a career with each and seeing which you prefer.

You can choose which match engine for a career when setting it up, it's one of the tick box options.

Hope that helps!