Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help changes.txt in FMM 2018?

derjaffe

Just now, andrelotti said:

Where can we download the changes.txt file from? Is this the file that it is supposed to fix the club names, competitions etc. ?

That file is not yet available, but changes.txt files can do a lot more, such as moving players between clubs. :)

It's a manual process, but we do have a generator available for them, and have had one for a number of years: https://fmmvibe.com/changes-txt-generator

4 minutes ago, Putzy said:

That file is not yet available, but changes.txt files can do a lot more, such as moving players between clubs. :)

It's a manual process, but we do have a generator available for them, and have had one for a number of years: https://fmmvibe.com/changes-txt-generator

Ah ok! That's interesting, I 'll give it a shot! :)

Do we know when the other file (the one fixing the club names) will be available?

I managed to make a Change, but.... It changes the wrong things. In my example I get two New players at Charlton Athletic, one in the first team and one in the reserves. 

I tried the same thing to replace Kasper Dolberg at Ajax. But the game replaces Ziyech instead. 

Very strange... 

I see something strange again. Every time I quit playing and start again, there's another player with the same name in my squad. I have 4 players with the same name now....! 

What am I doing wrong? 

Edited by derjaffe
Type error
On 11/10/2017 at 18:32, Putzy said:

changes.txt files in FMM18 should be placed in the Documents/Sports Interactive/FMM 18/normal folder. There, they should work as previously.

kinda weird that they even move the save files too the Documents folder too.

I made a complete New file and removed the old Changes.txt file. But.... Does the same thing again!! 

Someone with the same experience? 

On 13/11/2017 at 23:41, derjaffe said:

I have placed it in the right folder. But still doesn't work.... 

yeah, same here.. even after restart my phone it's still not working.

changes.txt

-----------------------------

update : start new game, and De Gea swapped with butland (didn't in the changes.txt that i wrote).

*sorry for the grammar

Edited by amputasi
updated
On 11/10/2017 at 18:32, Putzy said:

changes.txt files in FMM18 should be placed in the Documents/Sports Interactive/FMM 18/normal folder. There, they should work as previously.

is there any more folder that i need to created ? already try as you mentioned, but still not worked for me

On 10/11/2017 at 15:32, Putzy said:

I am playing with RBL and in my changes.txt i changed Cino Hennings to Timo Werner. Well instead of Cino Hennings changed my Elias Rosenberg (Emile Fosberg) to Timo Werner. Help?

changes.txt

8 hours ago, Christian O Watung said:

Ask, where i must find change.txt for fmm 2018? Can anyone help me? 

Honestly, there’s this thing called google...you can ask it things and it will search for you 😳

2 minutes ago, AYB said:

Honestly, there’s this thing called google...you can ask it things and it will search for you 😳

Honestly, I doubt google would have the answer to it

Just typed “how to play as Germany on fmm18”, didn’t even finish typing it because it predicted what I wanted as there are that many people searching for this. First link was a instructional guide how to do it...took me longer to type out this post...🤭😒

20 minutes ago, AYB said:

Just typed “how to play as Germany on fmm18”, didn’t even finish typing it because it predicted what I wanted as there are that many people searching for this. First link was a instructional guide how to do it...took me longer to type out this post...🤭😒

Why don’t you find him instructions for what he’s asking here then? You could also do the helpful thing and link it 😳 mobile phones and computers have the extraordinary power to do that believe it or not

On 10/11/2017 at 11:32, Putzy said:

Ive created a changes.txt file and placed it in the normal folder and nothing happens what am I doing wrong? Please help I'm getting annoyed at myself lol