Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 18 Books of Records

Kun Aguero

14 minutes ago, Ricardo Neves said:

Never I in any kind of football manager I repeat any game. I cannot play like that even if it is a final or for some reason im fired/ demoted. Its obvious that something that im doing its different and just like i proved above i only bought free players. 

Its in OME, i prefer because its Quicker.

Of course i thinked the excact same things When i see some users winning everiting incluing without losses and when i see the match stats they are many times inferiors to the oponent. In my case even With big teams i m 99% of time superior and without shoot long distances ON. 

In that save in that season no VNL i lost With Manchester City in the semi finals cup for 2-0 and even in that game the result Didn t reflect the stats.

Concluiding, im enjoing my plug and play tactic for OME and I hope I can share in a short term until then I’m only using this tactic and try to beat some challenges and never but never I will repeat a game because it takes all the fun and merit of winning. Some people can do it without thinking and I know that some of you do that, but I can unsure you that I’m for real. I showed you in another topic a tripple treath where my 3 players scored above 3000 goals of course i didn t winning everything like some guys here that for some miracle win every or almost every competition. 

Thanl you for your coments

There is a difference in having a clean sweep season or scoring 5-6 goals every match lol ;) Can't blame anyone for not believing that you score so much every game :) I saw alot of careers so far and I think the highest I saw for goals was in a triple 1kc with almost 4 a game, which is nowhere near 6 a game :laugh:

Edited by Titjes
2 minutes ago, Titjes said:

There is a difference in having a clean sweep season or scoring 5-6 goals every match lol ;) Can't blame anyone for not believing that you score so much every game :) I saw alot of careers so far and I think the highest I saw for goals was in a triple 1kc with almost 4 a game, which is nowhere near 6 a game :laugh:

i understand, but as you can see in my first season i score a little less goals than this mark. And im sure that in a first league or ina a championship this would never happen. I always scored a lot in this lower divisions, always using tactics with 3 flat centre attackers,always trying the best combinations. Im doing this since the release, trying my combinations and from other users, som similiar to mine but everithing counts not just the formation but the instructions that provide some attack/defence balance. And i think that was a mix of luck and experiencing until getting this results.

The same tactic that won 20-0 with benfica is the same tactic that made that number of goals. The players are different the leagues are different but the same dominance is there.

On 11/05/2018 at 00:57, Ricardo Neves said:

More records:

More goals in the league

most Point difference

2C2B890C-C77F-4815-901A-064BBE92C7FC.jpeg

Speculating

On 11/05/2018 at 18:45, Dannytrfc1 said:

Gota be youngest retirement at 22

Screenshot_20180207-142758.png

A fun record but not adding this by now

On 11/05/2018 at 18:58, LenTheWelsh said:

Did I equal the fastest hat trick record? 😀

D117CB92-BA0D-474D-9EE4-D2EE3DF7067C.png

Tie with @Taff's record, nice one

1 minute ago, setiawanjimmy said:

He's a regen tho. Iniesta's regen. Thought regen isn't allowed for the record book.

I believe that Regen is allowed, though player editor is not.

16 minutes ago, setiawanjimmy said:

He's a regen tho. Iniesta's regen. Thought regen isn't allowed for the record book.

Regens are fine mate

On 10/05/2018 at 17:57, Ricardo Neves said:

More records:

More goals in the league

most Point difference

2C2B890C-C77F-4815-901A-064BBE92C7FC.jpeg

Insane ... Waiting to see what tactic and instructions you are using ?! You are the new Crouyff mate .. 

25 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Sorry not adding this as different league starts and end in different time. 

Understandable 👍🏻

Best 15 year old regen? Nothing done on my part obviously. Hahaha. Just crazy. Of course I've signed him. 🙂

Screenshot_20180611-163034.jpg

7 hours ago, setiawanjimmy said:

Most assists of the season. 75 assists.Screenshot_FMM_2018_20180614-122603.thumb.png.30874f046f87208900dd8c8f3d21e54c.png

Don't add this as his career doesn't seem legit looking at his thread...

This one neither...

On 13/06/2018 at 09:50, setiawanjimmy said:

Most assists in a season = 69 assists.Screenshot_FMM_2018_20180611-215316.thumb.png.5ab1bbb2931b00d4426b01391ce75e41.png

Edited by Titjes
5 hours ago, Titjes said:

Don't add this as his career doesn't seem legit looking at his thread...

This one neither...

Your the same guy that slated me for questioning @kts365 record, which is 149 goals in a season and you believed it. Yet now here you are questioning everyone else what a hypocrite.

4 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Your the same guy that slated me for questioning @kts365 record, which is 149 goals in a season and you believed it. Yet now here you are questioning everyone else what a hypocrite.

Everyone? 2 people is everyone??

Crawl back under your rock mate ffs... 

Harish reloads for sure and with this guy his stats dont drop and the older he gets, the better he gets?? Please mate just shut up... ;)

And why make it personal to me? And not ther 10 people saying its bs???

Edited by Titjes

Just love the total hypocrisy on your side that’s why I’m saying it to you understand. Considering you believed 149 goals in a season your one deluded mofo. 

Edited by Mikee1984
21 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

You  live under a rock you absolute muppet, just love the total hypocrisy on your side that’s why I’m saying it to you understand. Considering you believed 149 goals in a season your one deluded mofo. 

I've seen people hit 130-140 before mate... so why not 149?  (kts had some great career before that, so it was possible) and his striker didn't start scoring that much at the age of 35-40...)

You seem to miss the point that in this case it's all about the attributes not dropping with the age... and the older he gets, the more assists he got, all just off a sudden when people said 1k would not be possible... After that he started to get those amaing number starting the age of 35 or so lol...

Again... why just fuzz against me mate...? I wasn't the one to call him out, was I?)

And calling me a mofo? thanks, yours was amazing ;) 

Edited by Titjes
1 minute ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

I'm not sure about individual cases but it does seem unfair that the site is controlled by 10 or so members

I'm In he case of the @kts365 situation I don't think it was the number of goals Isak scored it was the fact that Isak never missed a game in 4 seasons that was questioned.

I guess I could be considered a prominent member round here and one of the 10 you refer to so i will say this. I am not the best player of FMM around in fact far from it and there are people that can post much better numbers than I can and I won't question it but when I see a player in there 40's and they show very little drop in attributes and they are posting better numbers than they did 10 or 20 seasons before then I will question it. If others test his methods and prove them correct I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

It also wouldn't matter to me who posted that career whether it be someone who I speak to regularly or a member I have less contact with I would still question it and I'm sure other prominent members would be the same.

2 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

I'm not sure about individual cases but it does seem unfair that the site is controlled by 10 or so members

it's not controlled by 10 people mate. But most of them are "veterans" in the game and got some knowledge about the game and whats possible and not... 

I just reacted here as in his thread people don't trust his scores, so why put them in the recordbook? They shouldn't go in, until it gets solved.

And I never called him a cheat... I posted: 'Don't add this as his career doesn't seem legit looking at his thread...' read that sentence carefully @Mikee1984... "Doesn't seem legit looking at his thread" (as everyone called him out), is not me saying he did it... Then I just would have said he cheated/reloaded/... but I cleary state it just looks like thad when looking at his thread (all the reactions)

I’m not one of the ten, and I think the assists ‘record’ is a pile of shite. I happen to also think the 149 goals a season is a pile of shite too, as is Harish’s Strikerless Olympic round (which kept me from winning that one... not that I’m bitter). I’m sure there are people on here who have nabbed tactics off of others too.

If people want to amend their games, or copy tactics, or reload, or whatever, then so be it. I just don’t really understand why.

1 hour ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

I don't recall seeing a more stupid comment in my entire time of being on vibe.

2 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Because we love the site we protect it. At least that's the way I see it. I've seen a big increase in these ridiculous achievements over the past months and I'm convinced it's the site's biggest threat. It's the main reason I've been posting less and less because why spend hours writing guides,  tactics and careers when one can simply cheat one's way to success??? It's very demoralizing and it takes massively away from those who don't + it gives an incentive to others /newcomers to outdo the next guy in any way possible. Imagine what the site would look like in a year's time if we keep our mouths shut and allow this bullshit. It'd be literally like a house of FMM junkies in here. I'd be long gone by then and I'm positive most regulars too.

I was thinking about writing an article on the topic but ffs I'm too tired to try and talk sense into people. Not that those cheaters are going to listen anyway, so to them I say go ahead cheat all you want but don't come in here bragging about it and expecting pats on the shoulder. 😉 

15 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Because we love the site we protect it. At least that's the way I see it. I've seen a big increase in these ridiculous achievements over the past months and I'm convinced it's the site's biggest threat. It's the main reason I've been posting less and less because why spend hours writing guides,  tactics and careers when one can simply cheat one's way to success??? It's very demoralizing and it takes massively away from those who don't + it gives an incentive to others /newcomers to outdo the next guy in any way possible. Imagine what the site would look like in a year's time if we keep our mouths shut and allow this bullshit. It'd be literally like a house of FMM junkies in here. I'd be long gone by then and I'm positive most regulars too.

I was thinking about writing an article on the topic but ffs I'm too tired to try and talk sense into people. Not that those cheaters are going to listen anyway, so to them I say go ahead cheat all you want but don't come in here bragging about it and expecting pats on the shoulder. 😉 

I’ve to agree with Bati here. If cheaters don’t get called out they think the’ll get away with it and then others keep at it. Someone had to step up. 

I also think that’s the the achievements have been getting more and more out of hand. Like I held 2/3 for a while then Sam beat them - not by a league margin 1 or 2 assists. Recently some of the dtars have been simply ridiculous, so I can see why the though of foul play is there.

On 01/07/2018 at 20:05, Dannytrfc1 said:

Just finished my career so thought would start the manager records off, cup wins, league titles etcimageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133d

Screenshot_20180701-195924.png

Sorry for bursting your balloon mate 🙈

EBC4A5EA-2C84-45D2-842A-1E6980304112.thumb.png.fbdac3b12f7b3c2d6d57b63f70abb3fc.png

Not sure they’ll get accepted either way tbh