FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kun Aguero

Fun/Games FMM 18 Books of Records

I’m not one of the ten, and I think the assists ‘record’ is a pile of shite. I happen to also think the 149 goals a season is a pile of shite too, as is Harish’s Strikerless Olympic round (which kept me from winning that one... not that I’m bitter). I’m sure there are people on here who have nabbed tactics off of others too.

If people want to amend their games, or copy tactics, or reload, or whatever, then so be it. I just don’t really understand why.

1 hour ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

I'm not sure about individual cases but it does seem unfair that the site is controlled by 10 or so members

I don't recall seeing a more stupid comment in my entire time of being on vibe.

2 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

I'm not sure about individual cases but it does seem unfair that the site is controlled by 10 or so members

Because we love the site we protect it. At least that's the way I see it. I've seen a big increase in these ridiculous achievements over the past months and I'm convinced it's the site's biggest threat. It's the main reason I've been posting less and less because why spend hours writing guides,  tactics and careers when one can simply cheat one's way to success??? It's very demoralizing and it takes massively away from those who don't + it gives an incentive to others /newcomers to outdo the next guy in any way possible. Imagine what the site would look like in a year's time if we keep our mouths shut and allow this bullshit. It'd be literally like a house of FMM junkies in here. I'd be long gone by then and I'm positive most regulars too.

I was thinking about writing an article on the topic but ffs I'm too tired to try and talk sense into people. Not that those cheaters are going to listen anyway, so to them I say go ahead cheat all you want but don't come in here bragging about it and expecting pats on the shoulder. 😉 

15 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Because we love the site we protect it. At least that's the way I see it. I've seen a big increase in these ridiculous achievements over the past months and I'm convinced it's the site's biggest threat. It's the main reason I've been posting less and less because why spend hours writing guides,  tactics and careers when one can simply cheat one's way to success??? It's very demoralizing and it takes massively away from those who don't + it gives an incentive to others /newcomers to outdo the next guy in any way possible. Imagine what the site would look like in a year's time if we keep our mouths shut and allow this bullshit. It'd be literally like a house of FMM junkies in here. I'd be long gone by then and I'm positive most regulars too.

I was thinking about writing an article on the topic but ffs I'm too tired to try and talk sense into people. Not that those cheaters are going to listen anyway, so to them I say go ahead cheat all you want but don't come in here bragging about it and expecting pats on the shoulder. 😉 

I’ve to agree with Bati here. If cheaters don’t get called out they think the’ll get away with it and then others keep at it. Someone had to step up. 

I also think that’s the the achievements have been getting more and more out of hand. Like I held 2/3 for a while then Sam beat them - not by a league margin 1 or 2 assists. Recently some of the dtars have been simply ridiculous, so I can see why the though of foul play is there.

14 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

@BatiGoal @samhardy @Titjes sorry guys i probably shouldn't have said it like i did but what i really meant was that @Kun Aguero should decide whether they think its legit as they're the owner of the thread.

Thanks 

Not going to add it untill he can prove it is legit. 

On 01/07/2018 at 20:05, Dannytrfc1 said:

Just finished my career so thought would start the manager records off, cup wins, league titles etcimageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133d

Screenshot_20180701-195924.png

Sorry for bursting your balloon mate 🙈

EBC4A5EA-2C84-45D2-842A-1E6980304112.thumb.png.fbdac3b12f7b3c2d6d57b63f70abb3fc.png

Not sure they’ll get accepted either way tbh

45 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Joint most red cards in one game

528A186B-99CB-4DDD-8C93-15A71C7D5483.thumb.png.60c9b54b0d4c718fe60c9131b6db3dac.png

Not only are you getting the good ones, you are after all the bad ones too 😭😂

6 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Not only are you getting the good ones, you are after all the bad ones too 😭😂

And I’m still pissed off I didn’t win the match 😂

28 minutes ago, Woody said:

i'm putting this in for the biggest league points difference........

1950584670_Screenshot_2018-07-05-12-56-171.thumb.png.2751de6e2cb94609c9313ffd9bfb35f4.png

2nd placed team with a minus goal difference 😂 what a shit league 

18 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

2nd placed team with a minus goal difference 😂 what a shit league 

Its cus they get spanked by me all the time. Irish league is pants though  😂

On 03/07/2018 at 15:41, Nucleus said:

Sorry for bursting your balloon mate 🙈

EBC4A5EA-2C84-45D2-842A-1E6980304112.thumb.png.fbdac3b12f7b3c2d6d57b63f70abb3fc.png

Not sure they’ll get accepted either way tbh

Too lazy to add in these records 😜, nice achievement

26 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

@scratch99 furthest goal record is yours if you post it in here 😝

Thanks! I missed this whole thread... There are few people who can lay claim to the oldest player record, given that both @PilgrimAsh and @Dave994 have used Peter Hinds, who is significantly older than the 42 year currently holding the record...

Anyway, here is the new record goal: a 105 yard left footed volley into the top of the net by Ceballos: 

cc @Kun Aguero if you are still updating this (no worries if not)

On 03/09/2018 at 16:18, scratch99 said:

Thanks! I missed this whole thread... There are few people who can lay claim to the oldest player record, given that both @PilgrimAsh and @Dave994 have used Peter Hinds, who is significantly older than the 42 year currently holding the record...

Anyway, here is the new record goal: a 105 yard left footed volley into the top of the net by Ceballos: 

cc @Kun Aguero if you are still updating this (no worries if not)

Still alive and the record is in!