Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-1-5 super attacking inspired by batigoal’s

Altair86

That's some sick-looking formation. I inspired that? :D

Only thing is not sure if Defensive FBs and `overlap`is a good combo. Especially since your IFs are so far upfield. Maybe go with regular FBs instead? But if it's working then I guess it is working :)

You help me with this a while ago in fmm 17, when i ask you about attacking combo consist of messi, ronaldo,lewy,etc..

about the fb’s,, i conceed quite a lot recently but still manage to outscore everyone..(5-3, 4-2, 4-1,etc) Maybe i’ll change it to early cross or set the role to regular fb’s..thanks for the feedback

44 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Ah yes, I remember that PM exchange now :) it's sometimes hard not to give things a final tweak. At least that's how I feel at times. 

Till now all I see is tactics for all strong teams.... no one has made a tactics for newly promoted team to premier league ... which works good against big teams as well...  waiting for such tactics ... I look forward to you for it.

Edited by johnvibe77
11 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

Till now all I see is tactics for all strong teams.... no one has made a tactics for newly promoted team to premier league ... which works good against big teams as well...  waiting for such tactics ... I look forward to you for it.

It's a little against my nature ? but this year I'm planning on creating a more defensive setup for such weaker/smaller teams. One that's very hard to break down getting lots of clean sheets and hit opponents on the counter winning most games by an ugly 1-0. Not sure if I succeed tho, relying on a solid def is risky business, but a fun challenge nonetheless. 

Just now, BatiGoal said:

It's a little against my nature ? but this year I'm planning on creating a more defensive setup for such weaker/smaller teams. One that's very hard to break down getting lots of clean sheets and hit opponents on the counter winning most games by an ugly 1-0. Not sure if I succeed tho, relying on a solid def is risky business, but a fun challenge nonetheless. 

make a thread for that tactics... waiting to follow it

37 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

If you want to win the CC... :P

39 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Related image

You feeling alright mate?

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I have to admit...im a little worried about you dude. ?

Hold the phone, this lad has created a mental tactic that looks like the love child of BettyGoal and the Devil himself and then hell has frozen over as @BatiGoal is thinking of making a defensive tactic 

What kind of sick twisted game is this 

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

If you want to win the CC... :P

Next one's on OME, remember? :P

32 minutes ago, Taff said:

Hold the phone, this lad has created a mental tactic that looks like the love child of BettyGoal and the Devil himself and then hell has frozen over as @BatiGoal is thinking of making a defensive tactic 

What kind of sick twisted game is this 

We sometimes need to go to extremes to keep things tickling ;)

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

We sometimes need to go to extremes to keep things tickling ;)

If it's ok with you let's keep the TICKLING to a minimum i might wet myself

16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Is it you or BettyGoal who does the tickling?

I'm a starter but usually subbed off after a couple min :)

10 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

BG next tactic must be called the Bettygoal in honour of the great lady and @Ashezcan create the sexy sue as well.

Classic Bettygoals (y)

56 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm a starter but usually subbed off after a couple min :)

Classic Bettygoals (y)

When can we expect that weak team defensive strategy thread?

7 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

When can we expect that weak team defensive strategy thread?

I'll do some experiments in the coming days. If I get something going you'll see a tactic thread pop up. If not then it means I failed :(

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I'll do some experiments in the coming days. If I get something going you'll see a tactic thread pop up. If not then it means I failed :(

Have faith young Padewan....the force will be with you...

Always.

Edited by Chris Woodward