Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Bargains this year?

Hey guys,

Anyone noticed any of the must buy bargains for new saves this year? 

Historically we've had Meli, Lucas Romero, Gaston gil Romero, Pratto, Balanta, Vida, Khacheridi, Lemos, Pavon, Chavez, Bentancur and more that have been pretty much guarunteed star buys for cheap prices throughout the past 3~5 seasons of FMM. 

Unfortunately Balanta isn't in my save despite having Basel as an available club, anyone else found him? 

Meli, the Romero's and Chavez seem to have disappeared.  

Bentancur is now at Juve and costs ££££

I can confirm that Pratto is still good at around £8m but not on par with how he performed last year, still good for a utility frontman.

Vida and Khacheridi are still available on the cheap however Vida got a new contract v quickly on my save. 

So far I've found;

Barco - a young Argentine CAM that is an absolute weapon this year, paid £5m.

Arthur - a young Brazilian CM that can play DM or AM also. Very, very well rounded in stats, looks like he'll have mostly green numbers with training. Paid £7m. 

Anyone else found the young/low priced gems that should be considered for any save?

Edited by Alice in Hangeland
5 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Not so sure about cheap bargains, but 1st January in first season I picked up goretzka and vela on free transfers. 

You mean "Santiago Vela" ?  and Getting Goretzzka for free is sheer luck :)

I play his game only because I am a good scout and less of a manager....  I like buying young kids of 16-17-18 and make them grow like anything...  Over the period I have developed my own method to find these wonder kids.  I have 2 more players of 16 and 17 ... but they are yet to grow...

5 hours ago, topline said:

these look solid!  are you using the Intensive training set up?

Yes .. 3 intensive (attacking, fitness and tactics)  rest none ....

A lot of those look like regens/evogens from the dates, Eto'o's one is there for sure.

I doubt they are available at the start of the game.

Arthur is great, bought him for £7m too then had to sell him a season later to Juve for £69m

10 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Not so sure about cheap bargains, but 1st January in first season I picked up goretzka and vela on free transfers. 

I got goretzka for free also, sold him on soon after for some nice profit

TIM20171115094926.thumb.jpg.1fe4ece6918167b3c3d62658202d09b4.jpg

:DI just finished my first save with my Saints, win the Premier League and the FA Cup.

I got Mark Uth for £5m from Hoffenheim, as a sub forward for Gabbiadini, and he performed super for me.

On 11/13/2017 at 19:33, Alice in Hangeland said:

Hey guys,

Anyone noticed any of the must buy bargains for new saves this year? 

Historically we've had Meli, Lucas Romero, Gaston gil Romero, Pratto, Balanta, Vida, Khacheridi, Lemos, Pavon, Chavez, Bentancur and more that have been pretty much guarunteed star buys for cheap prices throughout the past 3~5 seasons of FMM. 

Unfortunately Balanta isn't in my save despite having Basel as an available club, anyone else found him? 

Meli, the Romero's and Chavez seem to have disappeared.  

Bentancur is now at Juve and costs ££££

I can confirm that Pratto is still good at around £8m but not on par with how he performed last year, still good for a utility frontman.

Vida and Khacheridi are still available on the cheap however Vida got a new contract v quickly on my save. 

So far I've found;

Barco - a young Argentine CAM that is an absolute weapon this year, paid £5m.

Arthur - a young Brazilian CM that can play DM or AM also. Very, very well rounded in stats, looks like he'll have mostly green numbers with training. Paid £7m. 

Anyone else found the young/low priced gems that should be considered for any save?

Yeah these two are quite the bargain. Vinicus Junior too....got him for 5mil... he's never looked back since then

Edited by Kingsolop

Wendel is worth considering - although take note that he came with the dreaded "enigmatic player" attribute in my current save

Rodrygo : apparently Liverpool checked him out earlier this year although Im not entirely sure how true that rumour was.

1 hour ago, phila said:

Wendel is worth considering - although take note that he came with the dreaded "enigmatic player" attribute in my current save

Rodrygo : apparently Liverpool checked him out earlier this year although Im not entirely sure how true that rumour was.

share screenshots of players with attribute ... makes it look more appealing

Some great signings there defo a couple of regens. 

I picked up Leon Geortzka at of 1st season on my benfica save absolute beast now. 

Chris Willock at Benfica is performing well for me with IT hes rated at £250k at the start of the game and happy to retrain to new positons.

3 hours ago, ComeontheArsenal said:

Can confirm Barco is an absolute steal. Picked him up for £4M as a newly promoted team, already a monster at only 21!

Screenshot_20171121-194152.png

Impressive! Those are worldclass greens. How have his performances been? 

Also, wondering what his starting numbers look like. 

Still early doors in my Fulham save as I haven't had much time to play, but Alexandr Yerokhin (Russian international from Zenit) is available for just 1.7 Million at the start. Can play as an Advanced Playmaker and a Poacher but he has been slaying as a Central Midfielder in a midfield three.

Screenshot_20171122-095809_preview.thumb.png.c6bc65495bd8c1e0b96ff46adcb91d78.png

Edited by Seth Anacondas
Grammar

Perhaps I was playing in the Championship and lower leagues too much, since I wouldn't call £5M for a player a bargain. Anything lower than £2m will do, and this is a gem, right here.Screenshot_20171122-121245.thumb.png.d9b323bd75f7bbd8bc4712cde6716c19.png

Screenshot_20171122-121713.thumb.png.138a194c98bc30184786e914dca9cd2a.png

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Impressive! Those are worldclass greens. How have his performances been? 

Also, wondering what his starting numbers look like. 

This is him day one of a new career. Signed him as a newly promoted team in my second season and he went straight in pretty much.

Got 14 assists that year. Really kicked on from there and finished top of the charts with 26 assists last season, great at free kicks as well!

Screenshot_20171122-073456.png

Screenshot_20171122-073926.png

Edited by ComeontheArsenal

Augusto Batalla (GK) was a panic buy for me after Rajkovic suddenly wanted to move.

He's done a solid job considering the defense he's had in front of him. Had him as my main GK untill Alban Lafont took over.

Screenshot_20171123-211000.png

Screenshot_20171123-210949.png

I was a few months late buying Ricardo Pereira :laugh:

Hertha bought him for 9.5M, then I bought him from Hertha for 50M few months laters. :star:

Ignore the current form. I had to rotate my team because of crazy tight fixtures, and used Ricardo as a 'last minute' sub.

Screenshot_20171123-213045.png

Screenshot_20171123-213051.png

I don’t know if this counts but I managed to pick up Virgil van Dijk for £6.75mil at the beginning of the second season. He wasn’t transfer listed either.