Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Aridity

Help Player is mad at me

Recommended Posts

Hi,

recently on my Napoli save I had a great season mostly thanks to performances of Lorenzo Insigne. On the end of my years run I was asked about my opinion about his current form and I as a professional ( :D ) answered, that it is important for him to stay grounded and that he is a big factor in our wins. For some reason I was told that agent of Insigne expected more supportive speech. Lorenzo got that feel as well and now he FEELS NO SUPPORT FROM HIS MANAGER. Plus he hates Pavoletti, now even Ghoulam. It lasts for 5 months now. Problem Pavoletti is easy, I guess firing him is the resolution, but I have no idea how am I supposed to get him well with me. I cant be all the time praying him for his morale to rise. Plus he is too important for my team to let him go. Every suggestion welcomed.

Thanks, Aridity 

Screenshot_2017-11-14-16-05-46.png

Screenshot_2017-11-14-16-05-58.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Sam said, but I do hate that when you chose the grounded option they always feel no support, I think it's a valid thing, yes he's been brilliant, but don't get too cocky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of the reasons I strongly dislike media interactions. And then to think some people want SI to expand this aspect of the game really baffles me. :O. I know this too is one of the many tasks that falls under the manager's responsibility but it's downright silly to now be stuck with a big baby who holds a kindergarten playground grudge against you. Idiotic tbh. 

Hopefully the above advice will solve the issue but still pathetic imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

This is one of the reasons I strongly dislike media interactions. And then to think some people want SI to expand this aspect of the game really baffles me. :O. I know this too is one of the many tasks that falls under the manager's responsibility but it's downright silly to now be stuck with a big baby who holds a kindergarten playground grudge against you. Idiotic tbh. 

Hopefully the above advice will solve the issue but still pathetic imo. 

@BatiGoal has shown signs of unhappiness, how would you like to respond? 

A) Ignore him and hope his attitude doesn't impact team moral

B) Give him a dressing down in front of everyone to teach them all a lesson

C) Agree with Batigoal's view points

You've selected option C, BatiGoal is now big headed and in danger of upsetting team moral due to giving his teammates a dressing down. 

Beeeep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

This is one of the reasons I strongly dislike media interactions. And then to think some people want SI to expand this aspect of the game really baffles me. :O. I know this too is one of the many tasks that falls under the manager's responsibility but it's downright silly to now be stuck with a big baby who holds a kindergarten playground grudge against you. Idiotic tbh. 

Hopefully the above advice will solve the issue but still pathetic imo. 

"but it's downright silly to now be stuck with a big baby who holds a kindergarten playground grudge against you. Idiotic tbh"  Hahahaha you nailed it man ! :D

Edited by johnvibe77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah @Taff, thats exactly what i thought picking that option, no manager would be like Oh boi hes too fcking good, he saves our asses. What a great player and so on.

Thanks @samhardy, Ill give it a try.

@BatiGoal if SI would work on it could be even usefull. It is silly even more when he holds the grudge against person he has as favorite. Why

Edited by Aridity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We having Vibe media talks now too, @Ashez. 😂 

@Aridity. Similar to half-time talks for example that I have zero interest in. It all depends on the sort of experience a player wants out of the game but if it were for me we'd be having 0 interaction at all as it's incredibly repetitive and becomes a nuisance real quick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

We having Vibe media talks now too, @Ashez. 😂 

@Aridity. Similar to half-time talks for example that I have zero interest in. It all depends on the sort of experience a player wants out of the game but if it were for me we'd be having 0 interaction at all as it's incredibly repetitive and becomes a nuisance real quick. 

It would be interesting if we have options "To shake hand with opponent manager after the match"  If you choose not to ... then answer that to media why did you not choose to do it....  just like Conte did to Mourinho 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BatiGoal maybe if there would be more options, it would have bigger impact or it would build up your image, personality. Depending on that players would for example be more frendly - low leadership but tendency to stay in the club, or as a cold professional, players would take it as a deal. Have a good season and depending on offers go on + having high leadership, even Balotelli :D. No, it would be complicated.

By the way Insigne doesnt believe that the club cant meet his demands. I dont know if there is ever a possibility for the demands to go down so i could renew the contract that he rejected. I would sell him for monstrous amount of many but i like him like the Napoli man. The team wold not be the same without him :(. But i guess he has to move on.

Edited by Aridity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aridity said:

By the way Insigne doesnt believe that the club cant meet his demands. I dont know if there is ever a possibility for the demands to go down so i could renew the contract that he rejected. I would sell him for monstrous amount of many but i like him like the Napoli man. The team wold not be the same without him :(. But i guess he has to go on.

All this drama just because you rightfully told him to remain grounded :S

Try juggling with your budgets or pray he mans up and flushes his grudge. Otherwise I'd look for a replacement I'm afraid. 

9 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

just like Conte did to Mourinho 😂 

😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think one place where the media could be improved and not get in the way would be when you're unemployed. Wine and dine the journalists and put pressure on other managers etc. The game should give you something to do when you're unemployed anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest issue with all forms of interactions in this game is that there is a huge lack of feedback. All of your actions are performed in a vacuum.

You're not having a conversation with a player and finding out his personality and motivations. You just have an option for a single statement which may have a myriad of domino effects that you cannot predict. 

For this reason, I'm happy that interactions in this game are kept to a minimum and will continue to be so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ashez said:

The game should give you something to do when you're unemployed anyway

Gamble. Gamble on football matches. Gamble and win enough money to buy your own football club. Or build one from scratch. There's your answer :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×