FMM Vibe
Tuan Dg

Chat What a stupid games

I cant believe i'm so disssapoint my game keep crushing on everytime i sell my player and also when it comes to zlatan ibrahimovic i press the button " offer to clubs" it keeps crush me out of the game. Now i have to start my career again because i cannot press any button on the pictures below. Fk this game. Someone pls fix all the stupid bugs pls! 

IMG_3415.PNG

Edited by samhardy
Removed swearing from title

3 minutes ago, Tuan Dg said:

I cant believe i'm so disssapoint my game keep crushing on everytime i sell my player and also when it comes to zlatan ibrahimovic i press the button " offer to clubs" it keeps crush me out of the game. Now i have to start my career again because i cannot press any button on the pictures below. Fk this game. Someone pls fix all the stupid bugs pls! 

IMG_3415.PNG

I learnt 1 big thing after buying this game on day 1 of its release....   "Buy this game after 1-2 month of its release date"

1 minute ago, aligempf said:

We're aware of this and working on a fix right now. Sorry you got this.

This is what I want to see, I don't recall ever seeing a sorry before. 👏👏👏

17 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

I learnt 1 big thing after buying this game on day 1 of its release....   "Buy this game after 1-2 month of its release date"

You're right dude! 

12 minutes ago, aligempf said:

We're aware of this and working on a fix right now. Sorry you got this.

Thanks for the listening. I hope this will be fix soon! Regard. 

8 hours ago, twistedturns said:

I haven't had any crashes game is running super smooth really enjoying it right now. New tactics are awesome.

good for you. but i had so many crashes. i feel so mad right now. cause after i play for half season it start to crash and i cannot press any button. shiet!