Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is it getting easier?

nick2528

Is anybody finding the game quite easy this year? I've just finished 2 seasons with brighton.....

1st season i came 6th

2nd season i won the league, won the carabao cup and won the europa league

what's the general feeling?

InkedScreenshot_20171114-163315_LI.jpg

Edited by nick2528

Squad management is awful by the AI for sure. By halfway point of the season most teams seem to half loads of injured and half fit players playing. 

Makes it pretty easy later in the season. 

The game is too easy, simple as that really. Hope it's looked at.

Been playing a pretty normal counter attacking 4-4-2 with a poor Millwall side and still unbeaten scoring loads of goals.

gmvTywGl.jpg

I found it far too easy last year. Not played many matches so far so I can't say if I agree but I was hoping for SI to ramp up the difficulty, so looks like they've disappointed in this regard.

1 minute ago, Fish18ish said:

I found it far too easy last year. Not played many matches so far so I can't say if I agree but I was hoping for SI to ramp up the difficulty, so looks like they've disappointed in this regard.

They were talking about making it even easier!

As long as the difficulty isn't done in the way it was on the OME with super keepers and the like haha. 

Dont get me wrong I want goals as that's why we play but some of the images floating around are rather bad. 

The same with the difficulty tbh as I've always liked to create my own difficulty with FMM however this years does appear rather easy judging by the comments. 

Im top of the league with Edinburgh City lol, not sure if its easy or because most of my squad was brown/red stats and then signed about 9 players(free) with a few decent blue stats. Either way they should tweak it a bit so its harder judging by comments.

added 0 minutes later

oops double post

Edited by craigibhoy
DP
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

They were talking about making it even easier!

Why??!! The AI are already unrealistically stupid, playing players out of position with no fitness. It's supposed to be realistic, and the fact that so many of us can win leagues with newly promoted sides suggests that the game is not doing justice to actual real life football. Winning things with underdogs is like a formality for me, it should be a rare and exciting occurrence.

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

The same with the difficulty tbh as I've always liked to create my own difficulty with FMM

It would be fun to just play my favorite teams and struggle to please the fans but instead we need to put all sorts of restrictions upon ourselves. If it wasn't for these challenges here on Vibe the game would have little interest for me. 

Love it still but do wish it was way harder so I don't need to manage the worst teams and worst players the game has on offer every time. (sorry for sounding like an FMM God) ? 

Same as last year with my Pompeys where I get promoted every year and goes 2nd at Premier league. The AI sucks, especially on lineup. I see red everywhere in their lineup.

I hope they can still do something about the AI.? Cause i'm not happy with the results.

The game should be difficult,especially with the tactical revamp,i love every aspect of the game except the Scoreline/Difficulty level.??‍♂️Come on,we need harder challenges.

hopefully they can add a difficulty option then. As with the entire gaming industry these days, kids want instant gratification and success and will not play or purchase difficult games.

Instead of lowering or riaisng it as a whole maybe we an just add a diffculty option in as personally i play for the challenge, it's quite boring winning a treble with brighton in 2 seasons then winning the cl in the third!

Their version of a difficulty option is starting with unknown reputation which makes some players unhappy with you this making it harder on the pitch. So you could try that. Although I haven't found it to be significantly more challenging and it doesn't solve the AI issues. 

I’m certainly not finding it easy. My initial Sunderland save was just too depressing so I’ve gone with Villa. I’m doing ok at home, but away is an absolute horrorshow.

I’m not sure how to approach tactics when away - teams are just passing through me with ease, and as a naturally cautious manager im not playing a gung ho formation, just my preferred 4411.

Edited by Meestercat
4 hours ago, nick2528 said:

hopefully they can add a difficulty option then. As with the entire gaming industry these days, kids want instant gratification and success and will not play or purchase difficult games.

Instead of lowering or riaisng it as a whole maybe we an just add a diffculty option in as personally i play for the challenge, it's quite boring winning a treble with brighton in 2 seasons then winning the cl in the third!

I do agree with you though...

10 hours ago, haykay said:

I hope they can still do something about the AI.? Cause i'm not happy with the results.

The game should be difficult,especially with the tactical revamp,i love every aspect of the game except the Scoreline/Difficulty level.??‍♂️Come on,we need harder challenges.

The AI has an annoying way of playing that I just noticed. I think it has do with hte fact I scored well over a hundred goals in the first season. A little into the second season, they started using the contain option for me in their tactics..very annoying.. they'll give me the time and space but when close me down recklessly near or in the box...had needless injuries

I'm speaking for the big teams tho,my save at Coventry is hard,but if i reach the Pl,i dont wanna see 10-0,8-0.

ps: I'm winless in 3.

2 hours ago, Meestercat said:

I’m certainly not finding it easy. My initial Sunderland save was just too depressing so I’ve gone with Villa. I’m doing ok at home, but away is an absolute horrorshow.

I’m not sure how to approach tactics when away - teams are just passing through me with ease, and as a naturally cautious manager im not playing a gung ho formation, just my preferred 4411.

You could drop the CAM in favour of a CDM, should make you a bit harder to break down. Also a counter attacking 4-4-2 is quite good away from home in my experience.