Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Player career stats missing...

Woody

Hey guys, 

Im pretty sure this has been mentioned already but i couldnt find the post.

Started a new season and all my players previous season stats are missing.

They just show as not played at all. 

Any idea peeps? 

Yep this is one of the worst bugs. The least you can expect from a management game is to see how your players have performed over the course of a season, and it can't even do that meaning the game is not fit for sale until it's sorted imo.

Anyway last time I looked SI were looking for people with saves from before it happened, do you have one from just before the season finished?

Didn't we have a similar issue a few years back? Somethings ringing a bell but I can't remember what. Possibly getting my bugs confused mind. 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Didn't we have a similar issue a few years back? Somethings ringing a bell but I can't remember what. Possibly getting my bugs confused mind. 

Ive not come across this before but hey im sure it will be sorted with an update....soon!

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Yes, in 17. A recurring bug apparently. 

36 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Yes, in 17. A recurring bug apparently. 

It'll be a feature on 2019 at this rate :P 

"Mystery History - Do the stats and numbers of FMM confuse you? Well this is the feature for you! With this new concept just pick your players and wish them luck"

Edited by Ashez

This bug has hit some of my players, but not all.  Just the top scorers it seems so far?  

Don't have a save from before it happened - mostly posting so I can keep track of any updates (y).  Not a game breaking bug but definitely a annoyance - one of the best parts of FM is getting emotionally attached to players, tracking their career etc...

This has also happened in my second season, with  high scoring players (stats still held in the club history page though, just not the player page).

I have a save from March in the second season, would I be useful if I sent you that?

6 hours ago, Quinnbo said:

This has also happened in my second season, with  high scoring players (stats still held in the club history page though, just not the player page).

I have a save from March in the second season, would I be useful if I sent you that?

Its frustrating. But glad to see its being sorted.

If you were doing a 1kc it would be hard to prove your stats.