Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Retrain postion

Moc7

I've never really understood how to retrain a player's position. I've tried it before, but the player is always unwilling to undergo the training. I usually attempt to train (for example) a left midfielder to be a left attacking mid, something similar to the original position. I've tried it with regens, youngsters, oldies-Everything! I just can't figure it out. I get the feeling that it's actually easy, and I'm over complicating everything, but I still really want to know how to do this.

Thanks!

- M.C.

Yes it's easy, but not many players are willing to be re-trained. Your best bet are players aged 16-22yo.

Once you're in the 're-train position' page, simply click on a new position(s) and check the player's aptitude. You'll most of the time see none, very poor or poor. I don't bother trying to re-train into these positions unless I get an aptitude of reasonable or better. 

Hope it's clear. 

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Yes it's easy, but not many players are willing to be re-trained. Your best bet are players aged 16-22yo.

Once you're in the 're-train position' page, simply click on a new position(s) and check the player's aptitude. You'll most of the time see none, very poor or poor. I don't bother trying to re-train into these positions unless I get an aptitude of reasonable or better. 

Hope it's clear. 

Thank you! Cheers

18 minutes ago, JasBoss said:

Where do I find the ‘re-train position page’?

Click “actions” on the players profile and it should be in the sub-menu that pops up

I always retrain my U21 players into any positions I can as long as they have at least a poor aptitude, and sometimes even if they are very poor. If they become unhappy I just ride through it as it’s worth it in the end.

On 28/03/2018 at 23:58, NucleusNT said:

Click “actions” on the players profile and it should be in the sub-menu that pops up

Found it, thank you