Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to get a club when unemployed?

Hi guys,

I am new to football manager mobile and I already read some guides but now I have a question. I wanted to start unemployed and chose The Netherlands, England, Germany and Spain as my 4 nations to work in. I selected all divisions to be available. 

My problem is that I apply for all jobs that come available (multiple at each time), but I never get chosen and the first season is almost over. 

Can anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong and how to get appointed at a club in the first season. (may be no more than 1 application at once, or I chose the wrong nations to start in or something..). Thanks in advance!

Hi,

What nationality are you starting as? We've been hearing of some issues when starting unemployed as a non-English manager. I'd suggest either choosing English nationality or choosing one of the clubs without a manager at the start of the game in the bottom tier until we've been able to properly tweak this.