Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The American Dream

The American Dream: A Capitalist Story5a0c3e291d272_BannerAmericandream.thumb.jpg.11b0a944eb62c0e8a091e6cf92724852.jpg

You grew up in awe of the great US of A, with dreams of capitalism, Big Macs and bald eagles filling your head. Everything you could hope for was waiting for you on the other side of customs, however being from (Insert any other country in the world here) it's remarkably difficult for you to get your Visa, the only way you could achieve your dream move going from rags to riches was to climb the ranks from being an unemployed, inexperienced, local football manager to the future "special one" and grasp the opportunity to move to the USA.

The Challenge

You will start in the nation of your choosing excluding the MLS of any Nationality apart from American, from there you must apply for jobs and proceed to work your way up the leagues until you are offered a job in the United states. You will then Meet your Business partner (American player of your choosing) and challenge for the league title, U.S Open Cup, Gold Cup and Club World Cup. To keep your business afloat your business partner needs to turnover a combination of 30 goals and assists a season (eg. 20 goals and 10 assists or 15 and 15). Once he fails to do so your business will go bankrupt and you will be deported, ending your challenge. The total score of your challenge will be calculated using the points system below.

image.png.4a3b047d90a286a5171bb4893de1d6cc.png

Rules:

-Nationality of any Country but NOT the US

-Load any three countries and the United States

-Start Unemployed with reputation of Normal (Local)

-Work your way up the leagues and earn yourself a job in the MLS

-Once at a club in the MLS you cannot move clubs

-Select a player of American Nationality (Business Partner)

-Challenge for the league title and available cups

-Once season total of goals+assists is less than 30 the challenge is over (International goals do not count)

-No cheating (Sugar daddy, work permits, IGE etc...)

image.png.4ebf98d265091a1b6bc071de8f5f23c9.png

Make America Great Again Bonus

If you feel like adding more of a Challlenge you could always try to take over the US national team and lead them to world cup or Continental cup glory

- 10pts - Complete a season in the MLS with your business partner

- 10pts - Win the Eastern or Western Conference

- 20pts - Win the league playoffs

- 15pts - Win the American Cup

- 25pts - Win the Gold Cup (North American Champions League)

- 35pts - Win the Club World Cup

- 1pt - For every goal and assist over the original 30 scored with your business partner

DM me your results and I will update the Leaderboard or create your own thread and post your results.

Enjoy :)

Leaderboard

Edited by Ballistic446

It's a great looking challenge dude, but I might suggest having two business partners one to score one to assist as finding someone who can do 30 of each is damn near impossible in my opinion but apart from that its a well written and well thought out challenge and a great way to include the new league

2 hours ago, Taff said:

It's a great looking challenge dude, but I might suggest having two business partners one to score one to assist as finding someone who can do 30 of each is damn near impossible in my opinion but apart from that its a well written and well thought out challenge and a great way to include the new league

Thanks mate. Its 30 combined so 15 goals and 15 assists for example or 20 and 10 but I'll make that more clear. Cheers

Just now, Taff said:

OK that should be OK then, but yeah clear it up a bit as it sounds as if you want them to bag 30 goals and 30 assits

But it is a great challenge

Thanks I've edited it so hopefully it's more clear now