Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Random name funnies

Dboigooner

Hi everyone 

While playing footie manager I always seem to find things from time to time that make me chuckle, like for instance, I’m currently playing a Bognor Regis save and it’s a race to the prem against my mate, he’s chosen Spennymoor Town.

Anyway there was a couple of players names that really made me chuckle. I wanted to share them and encourage anyone else to post some screen shots of ones that they thought were, you know, basically funny! 

Now Duffus was great but during my same sit down with the save I found Scholes-Beard!! Please tell me you guys have found some crackers. 

Thanks 

92775216-C2E1-4F6A-B453-FDA58883DAA4.png

E109D8A2-447F-43F3-BE56-5CEECD2B8008.png

I'm unfollowing this thread:@:D

43 goals in 40 appearances in his first season for me, 18 in 13 so far in this one.  He will be my 'pet' (I always have one) - a fat contract and feet up in the reserves until he retires to say thanks for his service (y)

1 minute ago, Quinnbo said:

I'm unfollowing this thread:@:D

43 goals in 40 appearances in his first season for me, 18 in 13 so far in this one.  He will be my 'pet' (I always have one) - a fat contract and feet up in the reserves until he retires to say thanks for his service (y)

Don’t be too hasty to unfollow, I have a fair chance to the bognor lads and let’s be honest they’d had sooo many strikers when you start lol 

To be honest takyi was my golden boy 

A7A19ABE-DF78-46AD-BBFB-0B2BA55497C9.png

23EA5FD4-0B4D-4A78-B167-C3DEACA173C2.png

08A8D9DA-5AA0-48A0-875D-CD7D69C3D260.png

I love me some Takyi too :D.  Had him penciled as fourth choice at the start but he proved me wrong - didn't do quite as well for me as he has for you though!

I also picked up Blyth on a freebie - sold for £35k in season two :D

8 minutes ago, Quinnbo said:

I love me some Takyi too :D.  Had him penciled as fourth choice at the start but he proved me wrong - didn't do quite as well for me as he has for you though!

I also picked up Blyth on a freebie - sold for £35k in season two :D

He surprised me too. I made over 700k first season only because of big club clauses. 

Tbh Heffernan is my boy on this so far! 

38 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I find that some of the greyed out players have weird names according to their nationality

Yeah, aware of a bug where some grey players from obscure nations have names that aren't reflective of the nation.

2 hours ago, Alari said:

Yeah, aware of a bug where some grey players from obscure nations have names that aren't reflective of the nation.

Yup that's the one. 

I have seen a few good'uns over the years...

Eddie Edwards was Stokes star regen back in 14 or 15.

I once had a goalkeeper who turned out to be a star named after HMP Slades most well known inmate...Norman Fletcher.

As a GTA V fan, I saw a guy named Frank Phillips (mashup of Franklin Clinton and Trevor Phillips).

And you can normally some great African regen names  and some good names of players who hold dual nationality, as in the main game, I have seen Arab Players with names like Mohammed Johnson who held English Nationality with places like Saudi or Iran

On 11/24/2017 at 21:33, Fozz_Quaker said:

I have seen a few good'uns over the years...

Eddie Edwards was Stokes star regen back in 14 or 15.

Was your Eddie Edwards a no-frills professional? 

Granted this was from last year's FM but lol

received_10154724147037084.thumb.jpeg.c6936969fa477c681a9c828fb568b5a2.jpeg

A young English regen.....who shares the exact name with the premier motoring journalist in the Philippines(where I am) who's also part-English!

Imagine the last few seconds of the Champions League final with the scores level and this guy scores a cracker (Spanish commentary/'Dennis Bergkamp'  commentator/Agueroooooo, etc). 

5a89469abbd00_Screenshot_20180218-092129_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.3aee54f88be8b2087bbe14af34c511e9.jpg

It's not quite on the level of the other ones here, but this gave me a quiet chuckle:

pinamonti-season09-05.jpg.e5072872b3b883049ce12ca6d8747e74.jpg

I think it's Edward Woodward Jr, but he's had to change his name slightly so the City fans don't cotton on who he is.... 

Edited by scratch99