Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Update 9.0.3

Zanders1993

Hopefully, this fixes the issue of some people crashing on startup or crashing when trying to start a new career mode (Android only). There's a bigger list of changes (stability and gameplay) that I think one of the team can share shortly.

Basically

- Fixed crash on startup with some specific device/league/language combinations (a fun one to track down)
- Fixed some other obscure crashes
- Got the live crash tracker for Android working fully
- Fixed some stalled transfer issues
- Possible fix for career stats not being recorded
- Fixed one example of problem demoting players
- Fix AI bad picking of central midfielders against other AI clubs which was causing some good players not to be used enough.

47 minutes ago, Alari said:

Fix AI bad picking of central midfielders against other AI clubs which was causing some good players not to be used enough.

This is great! I was just testing some stuff by holiday-ing with United and the AI refused to pick Matic despite him being the best midfielder on the team (besides Pogba of course).

Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but since devs are here...

Playing in MLS, when you loan list a player, the only teams that respond are generally teams with no fixtures, thus a few months goes by with no appearances. (Maybe I'm just unlucky)

Also, it's unclear what being on the Second Team does, ie do they play as a reserve team?

It would be very helpful to know exactly how MLS Second Teams work, as right now, I'm unclear as to how to develop my youngsters without starting them in the first team.

21 hours ago, Alari said:

Basically

- Fixed crash on startup with some specific device/league/language combinations (a fun one to track down)
- Fix AI bad picking of central midfielders against other AI clubs which was causing some good players not to be used enough.

I haven't seen the "Possible fix for career stats not being recorded" in the 9.0.3 update.

33 minutes ago, haykay said:

I haven't seen the "Possible fix for career stats not being recorded" in the 9.0.3 update.

It won't repair previous seasons but we hope it should prevent it from happening again, can you confirm what you see happening?

1 minute ago, tsadefalu said:

And what about the fact that English Transfers closes (17th Aug) before the supposed end of the transfer windows

New rule starting next season. Transfer window closes before league starts

On 15-11-2017 at 23:02, veerus said:

This is great! I was just testing some stuff by holiday-ing with United and the AI refused to pick Matic despite him being the best midfielder on the team (besides Pogba of course).

Yeah! I was experiencing the same stuff with holidaying. That's an awesome fix for me too.

On 15. 11. 2017. at 22:13, Alari said:

Basically

@Alari is it somehow possible to change bright green color in any other or darker green in main menu in any further update?

15 minutes ago, groove22 said:

@Alari is it somehow possible to change bright green color in any other or darker green in main menu in any further update?

We can't really implement custom text colours easily I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, Alari said:

We can't really implement custom text colours easily I'm afraid.

ok, but why You decided to go with this bright green, and why You didn't stayed with dark green like last year? I haven't played any career since I bought a game, because of this color

Edited by groove22
8 minutes ago, groove22 said:

ok, but why You decided to go with this bright green, and why You didn't stayed with dark green like last year? I haven't played any career since I bought a game, because of this color

All the new features and tactical options yet you're complaining about the colour of minuscule text on the main menu? Absolute nonsense.

13 minutes ago, samhardy said:

All the new features and tactical options yet you're complaining about the colour of minuscule text on the main menu? Absolute nonsense.

mate I got problem with my eyes, and after some time when I look at some colors, I got big headache...and last year, and year before that I was complaining about this color although it was not so shine like now...and that is my only problem with this game, for example last year I was managing Dover in National League, and whenever I was playing against Forest Green Rovers which got same bright fluorescent green color, I needed to skip this match (go to holiday)....its same with all so bright and fluorescent colors, my eye can't see them bright and after seeng tham I got headache

@Alari that is reason why I'm bothering You so much with this, and why I'm so boring...I would like to play this game, but at same time I'm not planning to take big risk

On 11/15/2017 at 17:12, akbrim said:

Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but since devs are here...

Playing in MLS, when you loan list a player, the only teams that respond are generally teams with no fixtures, thus a few months goes by with no appearances. (Maybe I'm just unlucky)

Also, it's unclear what being on the Second Team does, ie do they play as a reserve team?

It would be very helpful to know exactly how MLS Second Teams work, as right now, I'm unclear as to how to develop my youngsters without starting them in the first team.

Can you give me examples of teams which aren't playing matches as they should simulate them even if the league isn't active.

4 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you give me examples of teams which aren't playing matches as they should simulate them even if the league isn't active.

Teams like Tampa Bay and New York Cosmos. When I'm on the 2nd team screen with Atlanta United, sorting by appearances, none of my loan players have appearances with any teams in the US but not MLS unless they were in a US Cup match.

I would also really love to know the behavior associated with Second Team, ie, does the game simulate match time for the reserve team if they are not loaned out, or is it treated the same as not playing on the First Team.

Thanks for the response!

13 hours ago, samhardy said:

Lol some people just don't know how good they've got it!

13 hours ago, groove22 said:

mate I got problem with my eyes, and after some time when I look at some colors, I got big headache...and last year, and year before that I was complaining about this color although it was not so shine like now...and that is my only problem with this game, for example last year I was managing Dover in National League, and whenever I was playing against Forest Green Rovers which got same bright fluorescent green color, I needed to skip this match (go to holiday)....its same with all so bright and fluorescent colors, my eye can't see them bright and after seeng tham I got headache

@Alari that is reason why I'm bothering You so much with this, and why I'm so boring...I would like to play this game, but at same time I'm not planning to take big risk

Dude my brother has glaucoma and has a similar problem .

He gets round that by dimming his screen, I'm not saying its the answer for you but it helps my brother to play the game.?