Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Manupulating the match speed

jamesogbowu

Guys do u really enjoy watching your matches,  i love watching my players play on the pitch but this time around i dont again because the match speed doesnt allow me to,  when i place on fast its still thesame thing as very fast which is to fast to enjoy,  when i place on medium its becomes as slow as the slow option,  no difference in the match speed which takes up to 15min per match.

What i discovered in the match speed is that veryfast = fast = X4 (times 4) of slow and slow=medium, slow same as medium fast same as very fast. 

So guys how do i get the speed in between these two,  since medium is too slow and fast is too fast

I don't have this issue.

I suggest you to tell the more information about your device which can help SI guys to reslove your issue.

41 minutes ago, rseven said:

I don't have this issue.

I suggest you to tell the more information about your device which can help SI guys to reslove your issue.

U dont  understand my point. Its all the same i my other friends device. The fast is too fast and the medium is to slow.

If i may ask you what match setting do you use in your game?

13 minutes ago, rseven said:

extend + fast on my huawei P9.

I will use extend + medium when I want to check new tactics.

Extended  + medium takes time up to 12min for the full match 

5 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

Extended  + medium takes time up to 12min for the full match 

Sounds right. That's how I typically play and I don't have a problem with that. 

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Am I the only one who plays commentary only on very fast :P

Same here. Only difference is I give my own commentary. :D

28 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That's just clicking buttons on a spreadsheet. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to get through a single season. I need to feel invested to not lose interest. 

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

I'm the same....but the action is weird on tablet compared to phone. 

I'm using my tablet more this yr but I'm usually using my galaxy note.

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Same here. Only difference is I give my own commentary. :D

As Tyler or Motson?

Or maybe a bit of Barry Davies on champions league nights? :laugh:

17 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

Guys do u really enjoy watching your matches,  i love watching my players play on the pitch but this time around i dont again because the match speed doesnt allow me to,  when i place on fast its still thesame thing as very fast which is to fast to enjoy,  when i place on medium its becomes as slow as the slow option,  no difference in the match speed which takes up to 15min per match.

What i discovered in the match speed is that veryfast = fast = X4 (times 4) of slow and slow=medium, slow same as medium fast same as very fast. 

So guys how do i get the speed in between these two,  since medium is too slow and fast is too fast

Interestingly on the phone I first played FMM17, Medium was the perfect speed; it felt just slightly faster than real life. I could see how things were panning out without games taking too long. 

I then upgraded my phone to a better model and Medium became much faster.

FMM18 seems to be the same since it’s on my newer phone. I would prefer there to be an option between Medium and Slow, but I understand the SI have to cater for a wide array of devices and performances.

7 hours ago, veerus said:

That's just clicking buttons on a spreadsheet. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to get through a single season. I need to feel invested to not lose interest. 

You are right bro,  thats the essential part of the game to me,  why do i buy players,  i want to see them play,  that what i enjoy.. 

3 hours ago, Chris Woodward said:

As Tyler or Motson?

Or maybe a bit of Barry Davies on champions league nights? :laugh:

Although not a commentator I've sort of adopted Chris Kamara's style of match analysis :laugh:

On 16/11/2017 at 03:23, jamesogbowu said:

I haven't played this in years and decided to try fm18 mobile. I ended up refunding as I found the text speed too fast on any setting. Very little slowdown at the lowest setting. The stadium option with the players is a nice touch (new to me), but it flips back to the possesion screen now and again and doesn't remain there long enough. The pitch and possession should all be on one screen. This would probably fit if just the pitch was displayed instead of adding the roof/grounds.

Edit : bought it again after watching a few vids. I'd like it to be a little slower but will just get used to it as I am enjoying the game. With the old versions, (Football Manager), there was less text to read.

Edited by Peazo