Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics MARENOS 3-5-2 EME goals!!!⚽️

mareno

On 8.12.2017 at 00:13, Zlatan said:

Awesome tactic I won the World Cup with argentina won every game by more than 3 goals after the group stage games and in the World Cup final we won 5-0 against Spain.??

Wow! Amazing!? Happy to hear that!!?? thanks for the feedback!?

On 8.12.2017 at 07:50, Dave7 said:

hi, i just wanna get some confirmation. is it the same formation and tactic throughout the match and the whole season with no tweaking whatsoever? thks.

Jepp... throughout the season! No changes. Works fine with any teams i have played with. If the score i draw played 60min, i somethimes turn it to attacking to secure the win!?⚽️

Works for u?

23 hours ago, Ronso said:

Insane tactic! No more words needed. Won every god damn thing with this, lower league og top team dosn't matter. Thanks mate!

Thanks Ronso for the feedback!!??⚽️ Glad u did so well!???

12 minutes ago, viks said:

I think he means whether this works with more regular teams. Have you tested with more mediocre teams?

I know what He meaned. Just tok a few games with Man U to try. Also testet with Everton end Leeds. And it work just great after the update.

How about to try it your self? U see that this tacktic is the best this year!?

Have played the tactic for sevaral seasons and works great. Havent played so much after the update though, but at least it was a fantastic tactic. 

Have you tweaked anything since the update?
Do you tweak anything when playing as a small team vs big teams?
Have you experienced a reduction in the effect of the inner forwards since the update?

Great work on the tactic!

1 hour ago, viks said:

Have played the tactic for sevaral seasons and works great. Havent played so much after the update though, but at least it was a fantastic tactic. 

Have you tweaked anything since the update?
Do you tweak anything when playing as a small team vs big teams?
Have you experienced a reduction in the effect of the inner forwards since the update?

Great work on the tactic!

Tnx Viks!?

I havent played so much either after the update. Just played ca 10 games last night, and i couldn see any different from before the update.

what i could see was that the IFs was just as Impressive as before. And the BBM scored and played well. The poachers scored OK. Had also many attempts on goal and the opposition had few.

going to play a little to night to test more. Have u seen any different??

I was extremely happy with this formation, but due to the update and what I believed was a total wrecking of the IF role, I instantly just switched the both IF's to wingers and it works OK but not as good as before. My thoughs was that this had ruined the tactic and I did not want to test. 

If you would try the original formation with a more mediocre team toaday and report back would be great.

Also if you have any tweak suggestions when comes to playing smaller teams vs bigger teams would be welcome. Looking forward to hearing from you.

BTW ewhen you referring to the poachers I believe you mean advanced forwards? You did not change the forward roles?

1 hour ago, viks said:

I was extremely happy with this formation, but due to the update and what I believed was a total wrecking of the IF role, I instantly just switched the both IF's to wingers and it works OK but not as good as before. My thoughs was that this had ruined the tactic and I did not want to test. 

If you would try the original formation with a more mediocre team toaday and report back would be great.

Also if you have any tweak suggestions when comes to playing smaller teams vs bigger teams would be welcome. Looking forward to hearing from you.

BTW ewhen you referring to the poachers I believe you mean advanced forwards? You did not change the forward roles?

You are right! The AF i mean!?

I Will try a middle team! Any suggestions of team? Southampton, Burnley ?

On 10.1.2018 at 12:52, viks said:

WBA :) I am doing a project with them now

I have been testing with WBA now, and it is hard....

After the last update me tactic dosent work... Im trying to fix it. Its not easy! Cant understand why they make an update who destroy everything?!

To use only 3 i defend now is impossible! Tried everything!?‍♂️ U eny luck?

I text back to u if i make a new one who works!?

I am testing a version without inner forwards, and wingers instead. Also changed 1 central defender to ball playing. Will keep you posted

Hello here :)

I'm using this tactic for 2 seasons, and it works pretty well: won the french Ligue 1 twice in a row, and Champion's League as well.

But... I take a lot of goals... I have world-class defenders and keeper, but I usually win by 1 goal taking 3 or more. I really don't understand why... And sometimes, not very often but maybe 2 or 3 time a season, I've got this kind of result (I'm playing Ajaccio)

Any idea why?

Thanks guys!

fail1.jpg

fail2.jpg

fail3.jpg

fail4.jpg