Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Football Manager Mobile Online Mode

JustM1kePlays

Hello everyone,

Long time no see. I have a question for you all. 

For one moment let's just forget about all the other issues with FMM. Say in this dream world it's a perfect game.

I posted a tweet early today about an online mode that started up a good old debate.

I was then thinking let's get the opinion of those options matter the FM Mobile community.

Here is the tweet if you wouldn't mind posting a vote (link further down) on there as that is were Marc is keeping his eye on. 

Screenshot_2017-11-18-21-05-11.thumb.png.b6634361fcc4fb99bf6ab1b6b66bcd95.png

I was wondering if it's something you would like to seem? Just a simple you import your team and play a off of match against each other? 

Do many people play the in game challenges anymore? They could be replaced right? 

Comment your thoughts down below. 

If you wouldn't mind voting here as well https://twitter.com/JustM1kePlays/status/931883495215058951

I think this would be great, and you make a great point M1ke. 

I believe the in game challenges are a needless addition that take up valuable space creating in game scenarios that nobody uses. It would be interesting to see a poll on who actually uses the in game challenges and if people would prefer online mode. The challenges here on Vibe and in the future on FM Mobile are more widely used by consumers of the game and massively outmatch the in-game challenges in terms of creativity and overall experience. 

Saying this, the space created by removing the in-game challenges could easily be used to implement an online versus system. I have seen a point where people ask whether people actually ever play online mode on FM, but then if people barely have time for their own saves how are they going to play online? It's a complete different scenario to an online mode on FMM, which is designed to be on the go, and not having to set up a completely new game online to spend hours on where you can spend 10 minutes potentially facing a friend in FMM. 

Alongside this, MyClub could make way for an online system. Barely used amongst the community, and what's the point when you can create your own club in more depth with the editor? 

An online system would be revelutionary to the series imo. Facing a friend on the go would be massively appealing to a wide audience. And much more popular than the system on the full game due to its simpler tactic and overall engine. 

Sorry for the rant ?

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I wasn't interested at first but I know I'd end up using it all the time verse guys here so I voted yes. 

I agree, would definitely be good for events amongst the community.

Really appreciate all that voted. Result was inconclusive but Marc did say he would keep and eye on it. So if I link him to this thread with enough evidence of the community wanting it they hopfully they will discuss it.

I do feel that are listening. Look at this year game as an example. Not perfect but they won't please everyone. However the biggest impovment in recent years I am sure most will admit. 

Screenshot_2017-11-19-14-01-25.thumb.png.3cfb87abb42fe34bcd559cfada8c4cce.png

2 years on and it hasn’t been implemented but yes, this would be brilliant and make FMM a complete game. I think get rid of those mundane challenges. They’ve been there forever and no one plays them! Would be fun having a Vibe Premier League online. It’d create some unreal games