Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can Hex Editor Edit FMM18?

Some of you might know me, I wrote a few (one or two) articles that got no attention (i know i still cry) and did a half of a season of a documented save with a Gibraltarian club.

What I would like to ask is, can hex editor edit FMM18 like it could on previous versions of FMM? I have a great save in mind that I would love to do which requires the use of Hex Editor.

A fast response would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, sharaziuk said:

What things can you edit with it? 

You can edit a lot of things, you can move clubs into different leagues, change what country the club is based in, change the stadium name, manage usually unmanageable national teams (e.g Germany), etc

2 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

You can edit a lot of things, you can move clubs into different leagues, change what country the club is based in, change the stadium name, manage usually unmanageable national teams (e.g Germany), etc

So is it possible to manage Germany then fill up their squad then put their manager back? 

11 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

So is it possible to manage Germany then fill up their squad then put their manager back? 

I'm not sure about that, could be something to try out once I buy the game :)

9 hours ago, rseven said:

The structure of data has changed. But hex editor still can be used to editor save and database.

So, the hex values for certain things are in different orders/places than previous versions?

On 20.11.2017 at 13:52, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

I'm not sure about that, could be something to try out once I buy the game :)

Did you buy the game and tried :)

I tried to change a few things but couldn't effect the save game.. And i have a question, i'm using hex editor on a UNrooted device, would that be problem? 

And how should i find player rattings? Should i search for values between 1-20 or between 0-127 (on pc versions there are different value arrays for fmrte and other editing tools) are these arrays similar or fmm values same? 

Hope i can tell my question properly :)

Thanks in advance 

9 hours ago, pssakal said:

dear @rseven can you tell, how can i change a players CA/PA or ratings? or clubs budget?

i can find these values with hex editor, can you give some suggestions?

thanks

I don't how much you know the data in save. If you have detail question, you can PM me with screen shots.

Edited by rseven
On 01.12.2017 at 08:20, rseven said:

I don't how much you know the data in save. If you have detail question, you can PM me with screen shots.

Hello @rseven thank you for your kind answer but i can not send PM to you there is a error message like rseven can not receive message, i'm pasting my question below..

Hello, i've tried to change Rodrygo name to Rodrigo but it  that didn't effect the saved game. Or i've tried to change stadium capacity which 52652 a very uniqe number but couldn't change that too. 

Basically i changed the value of Rodrygo to Rodrigo (52 6F 64 72 69 67 6F) at hex editor and clicked on save button on right side than opened game but no change :(

I'm trying to change some players ratings or ca / pa or a clubs budget. How can I do that? Can you guide me? 

Screenshot_2017-12-01-07-06-26.jpg

Screenshot_2017-12-02-22-22-37.jpg

Screenshot_2017-12-02-22-25-59.jpg

On 01/12/2017 at 10:50, rseven said:

yes. I also would also like to know how to edit team transfer budget and salary budget.

I assume player ca/pa would be really complicated due to encrypted values and all that just like in pc version. But editing budgets would be amazing.

Hopefully you can give a lead on this as to what value should I search for say 10m euroes transfer budget?

Edited by faizangmc
On ‎2017‎年‎12‎月‎3‎日 at 03:25, pssakal said:

Hello @rseven thank you for your kind answer but i can not send PM to you there is a error message like rseven can not receive message, i'm pasting my question below..

Hello, i've tried to change Rodrygo name to Rodrigo but it  that didn't effect the saved game. Or i've tried to change stadium capacity which 52652 a very uniqe number but couldn't change that too. 

Basically i changed the value of Rodrygo to Rodrigo (52 6F 64 72 69 67 6F) at hex editor and clicked on save button on right side than opened game but no change :(

I'm trying to change some players ratings or ca / pa or a clubs budget. How can I do that? Can you guide me? 

Screenshot_2017-12-01-07-06-26.jpg

Screenshot_2017-12-02-22-22-37.jpg

Screenshot_2017-12-02-22-25-59.jpg

What is the file you open in hexeditor?

6 hours ago, pssakal said:

Save.dat save game 

I think you can search more times, to confirm how many Rodrygo is the save. And you need to verify the name is for the player you want to edit.

@rseven I have 2 question,

1) I try to change nationality korean club with indonesian nationality but when i start new game even force close, solutions?

2) How to add player in database?

Thanks

Edited by Reynaldi Saragi 1399
On 01/12/2017 at 07:20, rseven said:

Hello, but how do u find players UID, I m having a problem with that 

Trying to figure this out also. Want to work out which field was which.

Find players UID here: https://sortitoutsi.net/search/database

I was looking for Rugani (first name popped into my head, no specific reason). His 2019 UID is 43083931.

Get the Hex version of 43083931 https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html "Hex signed 2's complement" field says 0291689B.

Reverse the Order: 9B 68 91 02

In the HEX Editor I can find that field. Now I have no idea what any of the entries after it mean....yet :) 

I know Italy is UID 776 So Hex Code should be 0308 and in the database 0803. I can't see that anywhere after what I believe to be Rugani.

Here is most of the entry (I can't pretend to know where it cuts off yet) and I think from that I have CA and PA nailed down.

9b 68 92 02 | 1e b0 ad 01
00 25 aa 01 | 00 9a 00 00
00 02 00 06 | 00 00 00 03
00 04 02 cf | 00 a4 00 c8
00 87 00 a4 | 00 00 00 00
00 9a 00 00 | 00 cb 00 b3

If I am right CA "87" is 135 and PA "a4" is 164. They seem like pretty legit scores to me. I'll probably search Messi and Ronaldo to confirm PA.

Ronaldo Test:

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/player/735216/cristiano-ronaldo

735216 Hex is 000B37F0 flipped to f0 37 0b 00 (although I include them here with spaces, just list all together)

So...

f0 37 0b 00 | 4c 02 00 00
be 02 00 00 | 35 00 00 00
23 00 c1 07 | a2 00 ff ff
bb 01 01 16 | 01 e2 07 a0
5a 89 02 b5 | 00 e2 07 9e
89 12 14 14 | 0d 14 14 07

89 is 137

b5 is 181

I've been using @NguyenDucAnh thread on 2018 hex and I think perhaps the fields have changed slightly, that or I am too far removed from school to understand any of this.

I thought Ronaldo PA would be closer to 200 to be fair. This save is from a Monaco save in roughly January '19 time though. Anyone with any other clues, or even just to confirm what I have guessed so far? 

EDIT: TRIED CHANGING RUGANI PA WHICH I CAN VALIDATE WITH IN GAME EDITOR BUT SEEMS I HAVE THE WRONG FIELDS...

Edited by Fractured Life

Coeied a file1. Used the IGE to make GK Anana from Ajax 5* PA and 5* CA. Saved it as file2. Used the compare in hex editor to compare the original save with the IGE save. Found the fields for CA and PA based on them being C8 (200). Made the CA field 01 and saved as file3. Reloaded. CA on IGE is now half star, tech skills reflect the change versus file 2.

The entry appear to be nowhere near the player UID entries. 

The line counter in left has UID at 16d218 or line 1495576 then again at 1b4dad0 or line 28629712 and finally CA PA at 1b867e0 or line 28862432. 

Very confused. 

Defo have the right fields for CA PA having unbinded skills from ability and giving two different players 5 stars PA, and doing another compare. 

Edited a save with no IGE tag and gave the two lads c8 in the PA field, and it loads now as unedited. 

So editing is possible but unless you know the fields it's very time consuming. 

I want to try making my own iscout style app so it's a start