Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Caino’s Attacking 4-2-2-2

caino96

First tactic to actually get me some wins, tested with newcastle until january with little amount of transfers in and also unrest due to me being “inexperienced”....I’ve been playing football manager all me life ya wee muppets

DF384BD8-1D8A-4EFE-970C-B8E3FC44C2A4.png

FFE05F5D-F99A-4A4E-A81B-01348C019A4A.png

8857AD25-DAE5-4858-A89D-3DA67B069EBB.png

D0EF60E4-35A4-4ACE-823F-17210E26D214.png

60658043-6E1B-4204-A64E-9E4D50EDF033.png

Im impressed mate, being a Toon myself i am soo happy to see the club sitting proudly atop of the Prem!!

Excellent work my friend!

Ive been trying to get a Keeganesque 442 going for a challange on here, its the midfield 2 that i cant quite get right at the mo...but we shall prevail!!

3 hours ago, Chris Woodward said:

Im impressed mate, being a Toon myself i am soo happy to see the club sitting proudly atop of the Prem!!

Excellent work my friend!

Ive been trying to get a Keeganesque 442 going for a challange on here, its the midfield 2 that i cant quite get right at the mo...but we shall prevail!!

Its not a game breaking tactic but just seems to work quite well and get alot of goal! Maybe try the same tactics but bring back the 2 IF’s. i’m a hammers fan myself but always had a soft spot for the toon 

40 minutes ago, caino96 said:

Final update, came right up to the wire in a 2-2 draw to Man U last game

5A6DFD20-0027-4539-8EC7-6A279D406045.png

You made me proud son....well done!

Trying to replicate the 'Entertainers' at the mo....Ginola was.more of an indide forward and Gillespie an out n out winger, im just struggling with team instructions really. Think im close, getting the possession but not the chances yet.