Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Major flop in Fmm18

jamesogbowu

This seems to be a great game but since i noticed this i av gone back to fmm17. The problem is all players plays exactly thesame despite their differences in attributes. Imagine i replaced Neymar, de maria,  cavani with other players that have very low standard, yet they still play and score even more than my top players,  so the game keep up no matter the player u wanna buy its still thesame as the ones u have,  there is absolutely no fun in that. Hi folks whats your say on this. 

Edited by jamesogbowu

I can't say the same in my experience. I'm having a career in Benfica and I'm always selling players. Sometimes the replacements has better attributes but performs worst. 

Can't see that happening...some players i have had in my squads or bought have been useless...whereby some have been class...example Cavelrio from wolves was crap and costa...sold them on Ben Marshall seemed to fit in my squad 

3 hours ago, zaangie said:

I can't say the same in my experience. I'm having a career in Benfica and I'm always selling players. Sometimes the replacements has better attributes but performs worst. 

What version are you using,  mine is 9.0.3

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Can't see that happening...some players i have had in my squads or bought have been useless...whereby some have been class...example Cavelrio from wolves was crap and costa...sold them on Ben Marshall seemed to fit in my squad 

I have had lot of players with worse attributes performing better then good attributes players over the years, however time has come for regen system to go

2 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

added 0 minutes later

Another funny scenario, i place my goalkeeper as a striker and guess what,  he scored twice,  hahahaha,  fmm18 attributes is shit since it makes no impact.  Pls they should fix this ASAP. 

23 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

The problem is all players plays exactly thesame despite their differences in attributes. Imagine i replaced Neymar, de maria,  cavani with other players that have very low standard, yet they still play and score even more than my top players,  so the game keep up no matter the player u wanna buy its still thesame as the ones u have,  

A couple of games perhaps could very well go unnoticed but pls don't tell me that you believe if you replaced those 3 top players with lower division ones for the entire season you'd get the same results lol. 

2 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

Another funny scenario, i place my goalkeeper as a striker and guess what,  he scored twice,  hahahaha,  fmm18 attributes is shit since it makes no impact.  Pls they should fix this ASAP. 

So are you saying it's not possible for a goalkeeper to play as a striker in real life and score two goals?

Or let's put it this way, playing a midfielder as a goalkeeper and he gets to save 2 pks, will you say his attributes are flawed? 

I don't think this have anything to do with attribute like you asserted.

3 hours ago, tsadefalu said:

So are you saying it's not possible for a goalkeeper to play as a striker in real life and score two goals?

Or let's put it this way, playing a midfielder as a goalkeeper and he gets to save 2 pks, will you say his attributes are flawed? 

I don't think this have anything to do with attribute like you asserted.

I agree with you on that one mate, I have played Keepers and Defenders up front and they manage to score goals now and again. Though I would say something was wrong if he was playing a keeper up front and he was consistently scoring

20 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

I agree with you on that one mate, I have played Keepers and Defenders up front and they manage to score goals now and again. Though I would say something was wrong if he was playing a keeper up front and he was consistently scoring

Exactly mate. 

After all, it's but a game and I don't think he should expect 100% realism in it. Funny things tends to happen in the game

13 hours ago, tsadefalu said:

Exactly mate. 

After all, it's but a game and I don't think he should expect 100% realism in it. Funny things tends to happen in the game

Then whats the essence of signing new stars if they all play thesame thing. This ain't fun. 

funny stuff going on in op save.Lord knows if i had such bug it would be a dream come true.Just updated to 9.0.3 and my tactic became shit on the OME thanks to guys like op making sega patch tactics smh.

What match engine are you on?

Edited by lilgwanz
On 2017-11-19 at 04:54, jamesogbowu said:

This seems to be a great game but since i noticed this i av gone back to fmm17. The problem is all players plays exactly thesame despite their differences in attributes. Imagine i replaced Neymar, de maria,  cavani with other players that have very low standard, yet they still play and score even more than my top players,  so the game keep up no matter the player u wanna buy its still thesame as the ones u have,  there is absolutely no fun in that. Hi folks whats your say on this. 

I find match ratings are usually too close together but they don’t tell the whole story. I had a really good defender for a season in the vanarama north and we conceded less than a goal per game despite slightly above average ratings. He left in tye summer and defensively I was much worse.

On 11/20/2017 at 03:50, jamesogbowu said:

I'd be interested in that pkm if you'd care to share it? - goalkeepers can score if put up front, but generally its simply because they're a big physical presence and get on the end of a good cross rather than them being 'good' in that position (same reason why they come up for corners etc. when chasing a game).

Attributes definitely make a huge difference to players behavior - but I'd be happy to take a look at saves, pkms etc. if you'd forward them to marc.vaughan@sigames.com.

Disagree.

Playing as a team i struggled in season 1. Didnt change the tactic season 2 and replaced 75% of the first team squad and am running the league noe