Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Morale

Jace

Wondering how you guys deal with morale in the game, because i'm struggling with it.

Won 7 of the first 8 games without conceding a goal, but a lot of players are on poor morale. One despite getting a 9 rating in previous match.

Would like to have a word with them. I'm used to dealing with this through team talks.

What are some of the techniques you use to encourage good morale in your team on this game?

I’m also interested in this.

does anyone do team selections based on morale?

I’ve never really bothered but also had low morale even after just winning the league with Newcastle and wanted to know why. In general never had any complaints throughout the season from players except the dreaded contract negotiations which seems to be far too often for my liking. I also have a gold star motivational coach, and good squad rotation and success.

I'm struggling too with that topic. Winning most of the games, rotating a bit, having a gold motivational coach and still almost every player has bad morale

Morale has been an issue for me too. Superb Superb Superb Low.  Players suddenly dropping for no apparent reason. Team performance is good, individual performance is good, personal screens green with no issues. It seems very random and I'm starting to think it could be this years 'stamina bug'. 

5 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Players suddenly dropping for no apparent reason. Team performance is good, individual performance is good, personal screens green with no issues.

Maybe he got an ass-whippin at home :laugh: