FMM Vibe
62Tuffy

Chat Weird player match ratings

So far, I’ve had a lot of fun with this game. It’s a nice upgrade on FMM 17 with some nice additions. The one thing that I hate is the match rating system. I’ve been playing for at least a week, and they are the most random thing of all time. EB6BFAF3-E623-46EA-97C3-5DEBFF5D74AA.thumb.png.4b2af7f19e2d50660529242ceb97b994.png

This is what I mean. Look at the goalkeepers. De Gea lets in one goal, gets a 6. Allison lets in three and gets an 8.

What. 

I can’t think of a reason for this. It makes it so frustrating for goalkeepers to get good ratings, and it sucks to see other team’s keepers concede 3 or 4 and get an 8. 

Now you may be thinking that they faced a different amount of shots, and Allison had more saves. Well...E0F01FFE-0508-4547-8917-746BB7C9842C.thumb.png.3aff672df64eba863160cb284671c077.png

They faced the same amount of shots on target. De Gea even faced more shots. Sure, Allison had to defend from two clear cut chances (which he conceded), but even then, there should not be such a difference in match ratings. 

Edited by 62Tuffy

Yeah very strange.  I also hate how when you bring a sub on they always get a 6, unless they score.  It annoys me as i also have a bad habit of selling anyone who averages under 7 over a season!

17 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Yeah very strange.  I also hate how when you bring a sub on they always get a 6, unless they score.  It annoys me as i also have a bad habit of selling anyone who averages under 7 over a season!

:'(I have the same habit as you in selling players. And I personally get my key sub players to play as startings in cup matches to avoid this issue. When they have enough time to play as startings, and if they still get averages under 7, I will sell them after season.

That must be a bug, hope to fix in the next version. 

Some field positions are a mystery to me. Goalkeeper is definitely one as defensive midfielder is.

I cannot seem to have a DM getting good ratings, even if my team plays well, so well that it seems impossible to achieve with an below average DM considering their role on the pitch. Trying different roles doesn't seem to change anything. Getting a top notch player neither.

Maybe DM's performances are complicated to assess, as their role involve placement but rarely the last tackle in the box that will save you team. Their offensive work may also not be included in the evaluation since they are almost never the last to pass or cross. The system probably never goes deep enough into game phases to make the actions of the DM count,or better said it minimizes them. 

To put it differently, unless you score, assist, pass to create clear cut chances, or dive heroically into tackle... You'll seem stuck into a 6/10 too many times. 

Edited by Helio

6 minutes ago, Helio said:

To put it differently, unless you score, assist, pass to create clear cut chances, or dive heroically into tackle... You'll seem stuck into a 6/10 too many times.

:'(But sometimes in my saves, the DM role players make 1 assist in a game, he still got a poorly 6.

:)Maybe I should play more games with different DM roles to find out which role's rating is better HAHA. 

The DM rating has been a problem since the release of EME. Don't understand why isn't fixed yet. 

About the post. I won 8-0 and got a 4 in my left back lmao. 

Screenshot_20171115-165217.png

Edited by zaangie

On 20/11/2017 at 08:23, smoggy90 said:

That mirrors real life though. Unless a player comes on and makes a big difference, it makes no sense for him to have an equal rating to someone who'd played the full match. 

Previous versions annoyed me, because subs would have a rating of 7/8 if the team won easily, regardless of how long he'd been on the pitch 25 minutes, or 3 minutes 

A lot of people on here (myself included) tend to see a 6 as a poor rating, but that just means that a player has done his job, no more, no less, which is what almost all substitutes in real life do