Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

FMM18: All Playable National Teams

FMM18: All Playable National Teams

image.png.31c2f26ccb8068a20742dda980b3db33.png

The nations that are available to you during a save depend on the leagues you have loaded, as you require at least 50 players from that nation to be able to manage their national team. I have loaded up the database in various combinations to try and ensure that this is complete a list as possible. You will need to load the correct leagues to get some of these teams E.G. Load the MLS to manage Canada, Jamaica or Bermuda. The more players you load the more nations you will have available. If I have missed anyone please let me know the combination of leagues you loaded and I can add them to the list.

Europe

Europe.thumb.png.f6a3fa06becf36c23c51ccdf1894a580.png

South America

5a1f181be834d_Samerica.thumb.png.68eca5c9c38891fa78b7dde7bc3f0c6c.png

Africa

Africa.thumb.png.a5ca0782f69b3f7d244e2e6d728acb70.png

Asia

Asia.thumb.png.67811d5f921d7666f7e75dc4222eba4f.png

North America

5a1f18147123f_Namerica.thumb.png.1ec6447c7581da330ba3244d31d58e8c.png

Oceania

OFC.thumb.png.2c7bfa7fdee2fadf0c1ddead534c07e3.png

Thank you for reading 

Thank you to @CIRRUSmd(y)

45 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Bermuda?! Seems odd that there are 50 players from there on the database. Might have to take them on myself :)

I may be wrong about 50 players but I'm sure that was the case last year.

Just now, FuddledFox said:

I may be wrong about 50 players but I'm sure that was the case last year.

It was indeed mate, it's been like that the last two years IIRC. Hard to say this year though due to the database changes. 

32 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It was indeed mate, it's been like that the last two years IIRC. Hard to say this year though due to the database changes. 

1 hour ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Bermuda?! Seems odd that there are 50 players from there on the database. Might have to take them on myself :)

I loaded just the MLS which gives a database of 4k players. Bermuda have just over 100 players available to pick from.

Screenshot_2017-11-20-22-31-29.thumb.png.1e0c7673c76715347685a06d758f55c3.png

Hey mate, you miss some nation playable. Angola, Guinea-Bissau, Paraguay, Slovenia n Venezuela are playable. Here is the combine of the slot you must activated.

Angola,

All division in portugal / germany at slot 1 / 2

All division in spain at slot 3

And any league at slot 4

Guinea-Bissau

All division in Portugal at slot 1

All division in Spain at slot 2

And any league at slot 3 and 4

Paraguay n Venezuela,

All division in spain at slot 1

All division in portugal at slot 2

MLS at slot 3

and any league at slot 4

Slovenia,

I think all division in some big league in europe at slot 1,2,3

and all division in poland at slot 4

22 minutes ago, CIRRUSmd said:

Hey mate, you miss some nation playable. Angola, Guinea-Bissau, Paraguay, Slovenia n Venezuela are playable. Here is the combine of the slot you must activated.

Angola,

All division in portugal / germany at slot 1 / 2

All division in spain at slot 3

And any league at slot 4

Guinea-Bissau

All division in Portugal at slot 1

All division in Spain at slot 2

And any league at slot 3 and 4

Paraguay n Venezuela,

All division in spain at slot 1

All division in portugal at slot 2

MLS at slot 3

and any league at slot 4

Slovenia,

I think all division in some big league in europe at slot 1,2,3

and all division in poland at slot 4

Legend mate! Angola Guinea Bissau and Slovenia should be on there as I have just checked my notes and I had found them but missed them when making the tables. DOH!

Thanks for the heads up with the other 2.

Nice work. But I would love to know, how is it with German national team. I may have missed something because no one mentioned them before despite the fact they have top 3 team. Even while managing club their national team doesn't work for me. They have just team builded up from nonvalued and not useable players. 

Thanks 

Screenshot_2017-11-25-16-13-35.png

18 minutes ago, Aridity said:

Nice work. But I would love to know, how is it with German national team. I may have missed something because no one mentioned them before despite the fact they have top 3 team. Even while managing club their national team doesn't work for me. They have just team builded up from nonvalued and not useable players. 

Thanks 

Screenshot_2017-11-25-16-13-35.png

SI don't have the license for the German national team so we can't manage them. I believe from FMM19 they will have the license.

Hi, the issue there is, that if you want to manage f.e. Czech republic and you load leagues like England, Italy, Germany and Belgium. The Czech national team wont appear on list of available national teams, and I could continue with multiple variations. 

Shame is, that you have to paid for being a national team manager and you will not have the opportunity to call up players from domestic, in this example Czech league, league. You are not allowed to scout the players as well ... unless you decide to manage teams like England, Italy, France it is far from being the manager of lower teams. I would rather not to have the opportunity to manage national teams like Croatia, Czechs, Slovaks than to deal with this..

17 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

SI don't have the license for the German national team so we can't manage them. I believe from FMM19 they will have the license.

Yeah same to the Japan National Team, also non-manageable due to licence issue.

There are some interesting ones on there and some 

North Korea for example, I have a N.K save backed up which I will play at some point.

I am more interested in National Team management this year as there is more teams to manage.

Bermuda is an interesting one, being the lowest ranked national team in the game, starting at about 185th

In the year 2024 now started with Bermuda still there ?. Have MLS, England Scotland & Australia loaded as leagues with over 700 players to choose from now! From the very first international break the game generates new players, for the first 5/6 international breaks there are many new players and squads hardly look the same. Made the 2021 Gold Cup quarter finals put out by Canada. Got to the 2022 World Cup and got gubbed, lost all 3 group games to Spain Iceland & Paraguay. Then got to the 2023 Gold Cup semi final put out by eventual champs Mexico. Fun little save 

B9115EB8-FEAB-4BCC-8C33-4ED89B2CBF80.png

9 hours ago, ryanmul said:

In the year 2024 now started with Bermuda still there ?. Have MLS, England Scotland & Australia loaded as leagues with over 700 players to choose from now! From the very first international break the game generates new players, for the first 5/6 international breaks there are many new players and squads hardly look the same. Made the 2021 Gold Cup quarter finals put out by Canada. Got to the 2022 World Cup and got gubbed, lost all 3 group games to Spain Iceland & Paraguay. Then got to the 2023 Gold Cup semi final put out by eventual champs Mexico. Fun little save 

Wow! It looks like you are getting some very tidy looking regens coming through

10 hours ago, ryanmul said:

Starting at a low of 185th in the world, what ranking have you managed to achieve?

Looking good anyway, Looks like the Caribbean is turning into a hotbed of footballing talent

4 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Wow! It looks like you are getting some very tidy looking regens coming through

2 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Starting at a low of 185th in the world, what ranking have you managed to achieve?

Looking good anyway, Looks like the Caribbean is turning into a hotbed of footballing talent

I have them at 46th in the world, just lost in the 2025 Gold Cup semis, and are now getting ready for the 2026 World Cup, drew Colombia Croatia & England so will be tough. As for talent, below are screenshots of the 3 ‘superstars’ of Bermuda football, the goalkeeper is even on the worlds all time XI ?

793282A3-CACB-4CA7-B091-C67865258AE1.png

36BE9A59-3EBD-4933-BAEE-49BE338E03F8.png

FA19C8DE-039C-4458-9A5D-773302DE005D.png

413DE2AF-0AF5-450C-9256-9AF25E8C9539.png

380451F3-097E-4BAF-9103-042F45AF2AAE.png

2 minutes ago, ryanmul said:

I have them at 46th in the world, just lost in the 2025 Gold Cup semis, and are now getting ready for the 2026 World Cup, drew Colombia Croatia & England so will be tough. As for talent, below are screenshots of the 3 ‘superstars’ of Bermuda football, the goalkeeper is even on the worlds all time XI ?

793282A3-CACB-4CA7-B091-C67865258AE1.png

36BE9A59-3EBD-4933-BAEE-49BE338E03F8.png

FA19C8DE-039C-4458-9A5D-773302DE005D.png

413DE2AF-0AF5-450C-9256-9AF25E8C9539.png

380451F3-097E-4BAF-9103-042F45AF2AAE.png

Really top work mate?

Sanchey Jones has some strange technical stats.

Without plugging my Bermuda career on here too much, I've very much the same. It gets far to easy as the Regens come through. It's an odd one. I like that we have these small nations now, but FM really need to get the regens sorted for them to become more relative to each nations realistic requirements. 

On 12/1/2017 at 18:05, ryanmul said:

Quick question how did u do a player search for Bermuda players? When I do player search only main nations from start show up in country list ?? (Example; England, Irish, American show but no Mexican, Canada, Bermuda etc )

Second question is for everyone does the US stay manageable for whole save?? Or be like last year after January update databases had no combinations to give you enough 50xAmericans to manage nations.?