Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Problems regarding OME

Razer

OME has been a pain in the a** this year. It is the most difficult version of the engine yet. No matter how good your players are and no matter what tactics you use and how much you tweak it you will always get draws and losses. I have already made 15 different saves just 11 days after the game's release and have not found any luck with any of them. I know I'm not the only one who thinks OME is very difficult to play in this year's edition.  While the one's who play OME are struggling the ones who play EME are having a blast because the engine is very easy to exploit.

Another one is that you will rarely score goals in the league and also rarely concede even if you're managing a decent/to the big club.

My Goals scored and conceded in the league in my last 4 saves:

Bournemouth P: 28 S: 16 C: 14 (Sacked after 28 games with 15 draws and 5 losses. Top Goalscorer was Defoe with 4 whoopee..)

Arsenal P: 33 S: 26 C: 18 (Sacked after 33 games with 20 boring draws and 8 wins. Top Goalscorers were Ozil &Dolberg with 5)

Real Madrid P: 38 S: 29 C: 19  (Sacked at the end of the season, finished 5th with 12Wins, 21 draws, 5L's. Top Goalscorer was Kane with 7, Cristiano has 4.)

Arsenal P: 31 S:24 C:15 (Sacked after 31 games 11 wins and 15 draws. Only win that wasnt a one-goal lead win was in NLD were we won 2-0 because Lloris and subkeeper was injured and Dier became the GK. Top Goalscorer was Sanchez with 11, Lacazette started 28 games and got 5 goals.)

I know SI said they will focus more on the new engine, but i hope someone from SI will read this and possibly tweak the OME to make it easier, because there are still some players who play the Old engine.

Edited by Razer

I don't think they have intentionally made the OME harder but they have attempted to get 'some' of the new features to work on the OME which has definitely had on a knock on affect to how the OME now plays. The best way I can describe it is 'unstable '. 

It would be hugely beneficial if SI could clarify what works and what doesn't. 

E.g.

The high line effects the match engine. 

Early crosses doesn't effect the OME. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting clarification if SI could see fit it would be gratefully appreciated. 

6 hours ago, Razer said:

OME has been a pain in the a** this year. It is the most difficult version of the engine yet. No matter how good your players are and no matter what tactics you use and how much you tweak it you will always get draws and losses. I have already made 15 different saves just 11 days after the game's release and have not found any luck with any of them. I know I'm not the only one who thinks OME is very difficult to play in this year's edition.  While the one's who play OME are struggling the ones who play EME are having a blast because the engine is very easy to exploit.

Another one is that you will rarely score goals in the league and also rarely concede even if you're managing a decent/to the big club.

Bournemouth P: 28 S: 16 C: 14 (Sacked after 28 games with 15 draws and 5 losses. Top Goalscorer was Defoe with 4 whoopee..)

Arsenal P: 33 S: 26 C: 18 (Sacked after 33 games with 20 boring draws and 8 wins. Top Goalscorers were Ozil &Dolberg with 5)

Real Madrid P: 38 S: 29 C: 19  (Sacked at the end of the season, finished 5th with 12Wins, 21 draws, 5L's. Top Goalscorer was Kane with 7, Cristiano has 4.)

Arsenal P: 31 S:24 C:15 (Sacked after 31 games 11 wins and 15 draws. Only win that wasnt a one-goal lead win was in NLD were we won 2-0 because Lloris and subkeeper was injured and Dier became the GK. Top Goalscorer was Sanchez with 11, Lacazette started 28 games and got 5 goals.)

I know SI said they will focus more on the new engine, but i hope someone from SI will read this and possibly tweak the OME to make it easier, because there are still some players who play the Old engine.

Maybe you should try the eme it’s way more realistic.

12 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Its a fact. Si said so.

Lol. 

For a second I thought you meant the 7 player attack formations that score bag fulls and don't concede massive amounts. 

Or

The defensive midfielder winning all his headers, tackles and interceptions and getting a 6 rating in every game. 

Or

The wingers making 6 passes a game and bearly touching the ball despite plenty of opportunity to pass the ball to them. 

If we keep telling people the EME is more realistic then then eventually they will believe it. 

Neither engine is realistic because, drum roll............

it's a game!

People should use the engine they enjoy the most. Just drop the pretence that one is more realistic than the other. 

Edited by billy2shots

Wow Youve really done your research on the eme billy well done. Your in a very small minority though as more or less everyone is playing the eme and despite the bugs it’s still way more realistic end of.

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

Wow Youve really done your research on the eme billy well done. Your in a very small minority though as more or less everyone is playing the eme and despite the bugs it’s still way more realistic end of.

You have totally missed my point. 

However you finished with 'end of' so you my friend have won the Internet. 

11 hours ago, Razer said:

Would say that is more of a Tatic issue...as you seem to be defending well but just not scoring..the 4-2-1-3 seems to work well on OME. If you are interested i will send you a pic of the tatic set up.